Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 5. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I would suggest you to grab these 5 altcoins

1 - $TRX
2 - $XLM
3 - $XRP
4 - $XVG
5 - $NANO

And if you're looking for some ideas on what coin to invest in, maybe it's a good idea to check out http://beta.adfunnel.tech/ & lookout for altcoins with most RT & mention on Twitter for the past 24 hrs.

Another coin to look out for would be $FNL to support them with the cryptocurrency analysis tool development. They went out of their way to develop a beta tool before deciding whether to do ICO or continue bootstrapping.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, basically altcoins deserve a long-term investment because the growth of altcoins is very different from bitcoin.
For altcoins that I think are good are ETH, LTC, and Ripple. I think if you hold it in the next 1-2 years, you will get your capital back and profit is quite large.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I think some major coins are suitable for longterm investment.
Including eos, ETH, and more from the top 20.

Also you can buy some undervaluet coins including elix and sophiatx.
Activity: 196
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 26
Probably the best community in the world: https://discord.gg/sMCwMqs
Activity: 210
Neo is the most secure coin for long-term future we can expect the coin growth for next five years so we can built our future with one single coin Neo
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think, you have to remain with big coins, such as litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin. Buy bitcoin for long-term investments. The bitcoin always wins. It is possible to earn on short-term Altcoins quickly and many.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
I do not really think there are altcoins to invest for long term like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto that can survive long term investments as it is stable and will yield potential profit. Incase of thinking of investing in altcoin, you can invest in ethereum for a long term without fears.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Block array can go nuts closer to the end of this year/2019.New project and very promissing if wont end up as a scam.Good roadmap
Activity: 182
Altcoin that is suitable for long-term investment is Ethereum and Litecoin.
Both of these coins are coins that have good potential for investment.
Both coins are very tough and able to survive the condition of the number of coins that appear in the market Crypto. Both of these coins still exist with good value.
Therefore, I recommend Ethereum and Ripple coins for your investment.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
Stratis - very good project. In the long term of investment of ETC are the best. The price will increase depending on ETH price, and it will be useful for you. Best regards.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
hello,,
I just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so I can be staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,
suggest me a good altcoin,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
Altcoin is good for you to invest in long-term Ethereum coins, NEO, Llitecoin, and Waves. I chose all four of these coins because I believe these four coins if held for long-term, will surely offer many advantages. I know the development of the coins I mentioned very rapidly and can be the best coins after Bitcoin.
Activity: 137
You might want to invest to XEM,
XEM facts:
1.NEM made a lot investors rich in the last 10 months.
2.It is 10x more efficient than Bitcoin, based on upkeep costs.
3.It has more use-cases than Bitcoin.
4.It is user-friendly for non-crypto programmers.
5.It is still relatively unknown.
if you want to learn more why, https://nemflash.io/nem-price-prediction-2018-invest-crypto-volatility/
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
There are many altcoins for the long-term. Some of these are EOS, ICX and the most challenging is BNT. BNT is the most stable coin the crypto market. there is no risk for the downfall. Because it will never go down below $2. And, the recent evolved coin is TRON. very low price so, buy now.
Activity: 25
ETH doesnt have proof of stake yet i think, but i believe they are working to make it soon.
Activity: 154
I'll suggest for long term altcoin are ETH ,XRP, and BTC of course . They are more stable altcoins and as anybody know if them are good coins for long term and very valuable. Also they have good development and good security, every day they always check the security patch to make more secure.
Activity: 68
CRS Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think Taas is great altcoin to invest for long term. It keeps paying dividends and helping you making money. Its overall worth increases with total market cap. Nice coin to invest overall so..
Activity: 56
Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

This is the right time to invest cause their token sale is on!
Activity: 448
Betrbetting and VeChain is good for longterm. Both of are these projects have bright future, i believe their potential. They will make 10x at the end of the 2018 Smiley
Just some invest and see the pump!
Pages:
Jump to: