Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 6. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I do not think there's any good altcoin for long-term investments yet. The only good coin worth and good for long-term investments is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin these few years has surprised the value of its value, a few years ago the value is still very low, but currently, Bitcoin prices have reached a very high value.
If you choose Bitcoin for investment then you will get a big profit.
My recommendation is Bitcoin, but if you still want Altcoin then I suggest to buy Ripple, Ripple is a potentially potential coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
There are too many good coins for long term investments there. The who top 200 coins will be a good place to some lookings. Most top 20 coins looks safe and secure too.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, the good Altcoin for long-term investment is Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good coin, Ethereum has been able to survive to become altcoin that goes into top 5 Cryptocurrency.
In addition to a large number of coins emerging in the world of Cryptocurrency, Ethereum becomes an option for long-term investment that benefits investors.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
When next period of huge price growing in crypto market will happen, big exchanges will get lots of new users. Consequently - the demand on tokens of big exchanges like Binance, Kucoin will rise.
Activity: 31
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 11000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !

Yes, good coin, already invested some.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
If you are looking for that kind of alternate coin, then what i can  guarantee is picking those alternate coins listed in the top 10 for they have already a huge market capitalization that's a good reason to decide and invest on them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Dash
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
For coin information to research on, check
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
NEO, XRP these two coin do you think it is very good to us long-term investment? Currently I'm investing in these two coin because of its huge capitalization, and it has a higher stability than the other coins.
Activity: 266
There is big market of altcoins but if you going to invest for long term you must research thoroughly to choose worthy coins for long term.According to market capture,volume and popularity Ethereum,Rippple,Bch,Waves are Beat option for long term just buy and hold for perfect moment.
There are so many altcoin in the market that make us very big confuse with that to choose the good and high profitable one.
Long term is about choosing the best one since there are so many good altcoin but its just increase temporary for short term. Long term is about product. If the product launched based on roadmap, it will be the best choice for long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Bitcoins is good investment for longterm, but if you want some coins that will x10-x50 in the future you should invest in:

- Spindle
- Safein
- UTrust
- WePower
- FuzeX
Activity: 52
Coins that have potential for the future are certainly the right choice is Etherium, but you also need to do your own research, as your beliefs are needed in making investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
MAN is one the most long term promising coins.
Here are the events.

30 September 2018 (or earlier)
Matrix AI Network (MAN)
Testnet

30 April 2019 (or earlier)
Matrix AI Network (MAN)
Mainnet Launch

The price is already more than 1 dollar, just on a few exchanges. I cannot imagine what will happen in 2019... I am not a professional but I expect top 20.
I agree with you and moreover, MAN will be added to the largest huobi exchange. I think this year will be good for MAN.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Ziggurat token listings:

Token.Store   https://token.store/trade/ZIG
EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH
ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH

https://ecex.exchange/
Activity: 108
Masari only 6 MIL Market Cap, imagine the potential.
Activity: 35
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 11000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !
Activity: 238
MAN is one the most long term promising coins.
Here are the events.

30 September 2018 (or earlier)
Matrix AI Network (MAN)
Testnet

30 April 2019 (or earlier)
Matrix AI Network (MAN)
Mainnet Launch

The price is already more than 1 dollar, just on a few exchanges. I cannot imagine what will happen in 2019... I am not a professional but I expect top 20.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
BTCP and Dash
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
there are very nice subcoins to make long term investment eg steem suitable for both now very affordable price level for purchase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Golem
Factom

Out of these, I have only invested on bitcoin. But with my market studies on the rest of the coin and some other ones, they are reliable coins for long term investment.

golem and factom are not good choice for such a good portfolio.

btc and ethereum are the coins that we must have in every portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: