Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 8. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, NEO, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash. Investing certainly sounds tempting, but the risks are always present , we need to calculate the chances of success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
The Chinese NEO is a clone of Vitalik Buterin's invention, which is a hundred times lower than the original. On the basis of the crypto currency, tokens are created and ICOs are conducted. Altcoin withstood the attacks of the PRC authorities, as evidenced by the dynamics of exchange rate changes, correlating with bitcoin
and yet to Chinese companies I have more Trust than any other. To date, there are very few promising or respectable ICO companies with really good projects. But nevertheless NEO have all chances for development.

NEO is a Chinese project and it's relly doing nice on the market.

I like ethereum personally. I think ethereum will become the dominating factor of the coin sector in the next 5 years.

i think neo will dump again after february.

there is nothing in its calender in near time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 03:06:30 PM
I would go for DeepOnion, since it has huge potential, as every anonymous coin right now.
In addition you can stake it with a 10% rate the first year.
Activity: 187
January 27, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
The Chinese NEO is a clone of Vitalik Buterin's invention, which is a hundred times lower than the original. On the basis of the crypto currency, tokens are created and ICOs are conducted. Altcoin withstood the attacks of the PRC authorities, as evidenced by the dynamics of exchange rate changes, correlating with bitcoin
and yet to Chinese companies I have more Trust than any other. To date, there are very few promising or respectable ICO companies with really good projects. But nevertheless NEO have all chances for development.

NEO is a Chinese project and it's relly doing nice on the market.

I like ethereum personally. I think ethereum will become the dominating factor of the coin sector in the next 5 years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 27, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
What I see from the coinmarketcap, people are supporting

1. Coin that offer smart contract feature with platform for deploying coin or token    NEO, NEM, WAVE, MAN, ADA
2. Very good community governance like dash are gaining popularity as well         DASH, SMARTCASH
3. Fast transaction and low fees coin  LITECOIN

Lately business / gold / physical asset backed token also starting to attract people, KuCoin KCS, Qash, BNB, HGT this is easy pick as this coin have very clear business plan and making money in daily basis
something recent about WAVE and NEO is not flattering enough. I think that anyway before you look at the ratings of different sites, you need to do the work yourself on the analysis of a particular project.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
I think if you want to make long-term investments you have to choose some altcoin which is a lot of interest like ethereum, I am sure ethereum will give you advantage I choose ethreum because the price is stable so you do not need to be afraid to forget it for 1-2 years
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 27, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
January 26, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
Have a look at MODUM. They already have working product and still a low market cap.

Bought in during ICO, but will hold at least until x10.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 26, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
I would say zencash, monaco or stratis could be good long term holds. Particularly zencash they have a great roadmap ahead as an overall privacy coin and platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 26, 2018, 04:56:16 AM
What I see from the coinmarketcap, people are supporting

1. Coin that offer smart contract feature with platform for deploying coin or token    NEO, NEM, WAVE, MAN, ADA
2. Very good community governance like dash are gaining popularity as well         DASH, SMARTCASH
3. Fast transaction and low fees coin  LITECOIN

Lately business / gold / physical asset backed token also starting to attract people, KuCoin KCS, Qash, BNB, HGT this is easy pick as this coin have very clear business plan and making money in daily basis
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
I think coins like Ark, Waves and Ardor have potential to climb some ranks on coinmarketcap. But also lower market coins such as Oyster (very nice project) could rise really high. They could be consider higher risk, but i think Oyster is right now a good long term hold.

Oyster Pearl is for sure my golden ticket.

A lot of other coins in green in my portfolio but I am most proud of my precious pearls  Wink.

https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/img/oyster-roadmap-v2.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
It is possible to choose projects which in the future will be very in demand. Basically there are projects which have a real product or are of real benefit to society. I have always recommended to invest in such coins. I think that the most promising are ripple, NEM, WAVES, Monero, ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
I think coins like Ark, Waves and Ardor have potential to climb some ranks on coinmarketcap. But also lower market coins such as Oyster (very nice project) could rise really high. They could be consider higher risk, but i think Oyster is right now a good long term hold.
Activity: 61
January 20, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
I think QSP has a big role to play with the security problems from hackers from smart contracts. So i believe it will do well and also strengthen Ethereum.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
in my opinion a very good ETH or BTG used to invest long term. In addition to its second big coin also has a great future in the tub enthusiasts as well as price.
Activity: 10
January 20, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
I believe ETH has a very high potential and is one of the safest bet you can make for this year
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 20, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
You can invest an altcoin for longterm investment which is on top in the coinmarketcap. I think the lists in coinmarketcap is the best altcoin you can invest and you can earn profit. Just like eth, litecoin, because as I can observe this is really quite moving in the exchange.
yeah true if you want to know what altcoin that will be good for longterm investment is to check in the coinmarketcap, you can choose the top five or until top 10. be sure when you want to invest is that you can afford what to lose because we don't know when will the altcoins pump and dumped and when you invest altcoins just hold it and wait.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
I think some major coins are suitable for longterm investment, including eos, ETH, and ripple, also you can buy some new coins including rct and theta, which has a Blockchain 3.0 technology.
Pages:
Jump to: