Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 216. (Read 597425 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just the install folder.

I did everything you said, unfortunately it didn't work for me.  Sad
Still cannot synchronize and getting the same message.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Just the install folder.

You have to delete everything in Gridcoin install dir and reinstall Gridcoin from MSI, sometimes the upgrade command doesn't fully upgrade.

Thanks for helping. I suppose I have to delete both the "Gridcoin" folder in Program files and "Gridcoin" from AppData/Roaming?
You have to delete everything in Gridcoin install dir and reinstall Gridcoin from MSI, sometimes the upgrade command doesn't fully upgrade.

Thanks for helping. I suppose I have to delete both the "Gridcoin" folder in Program files and "Gridcoin" from AppData/Roaming?
legendary

Has anybody got the "Safe mode..." problem? I'm stuck at synchronization stage (0 hours remaining), and also it says:
Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. (code -2)

Don't know what to do, I already tried deleting blocks, chainstate folders and peers.dat file. Nothing changed.

Help?
Has anybody got the "Safe mode..." problem? I'm stuck at synchronization stage (0 hours remaining), and also it says:
Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. (code -2)

Don't know what to do, I already tried deleting blocks, chainstate folders and peers.dat file. Nothing changed.

Help?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
current world position: 6,858 out of 99,764

If you haven't already joined the boinc gridcoin team please do:

"To join a team, all you have to do is log into the project’s website with the credentials you used when adding it to your BOINC client, find the Team page, search for Gridcoin, and join! Be aware that not every project may support teams."
legendary
Hey Aysyr, check your pm.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
you guys gotten this to build with makefile.unix?  Seems code for this coin is dependent on functions in qt/bitcoingui.cpp and various qt components
P2P The Planet!
difficulty is back up, at least i got some easy coins while it lasted.

Difficulty:    4.372735
Blocks:    51830
NetworkHashPs:    75225376.00000
Updated:    1/21/2014 9:14:22 AM

http://explorer.gridcoin.us/
Guys, how many blocks a day should I expect to find with 320 KH/s via solomining?
Time to find block: ~11 hrs
Coins per day: ~300 GRC

My calculations for diff. 3
Thx, looks like it's still profitable to mine solo.
Activity: 406
Guys, how many blocks a day should I expect to find with 320 KH/s via solomining?
Time to find block: ~11 hrs
Coins per day: ~300 GRC

My calculations for diff. 3
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I suggest the dev. team should start/restart another giveaway thread. I am giving away in our chinese community group although I do not have a major share of GRC.
Network hashrate goes down. From 100 Mhash/s to 50  Embarrassed

This is because the main DNS server in China is down and they cannot connect to foreign countries. The chinese miners cannot syn. now.

Source?

I am the leader of GRC chinese chatting group (now we have 150 members). A lot of people report this issue to me this morning.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation

This is because the main DNS server in China is down and they cannot connect to foreign countries. The chinese miners cannot syn. now.

Source?

P2P The Planet!
must be because of all the problems people are having lately.   Undecided
Activity: 406
Activity: 217
i have ver. 1.1.5.5 GRC client, i was mining the whole day and found a block then when i woke up my miner say " not responding" and found out the client close by it self so i re open the client and its not synchronizing properly so what i did is uninstall the client, delete the gridcoin folder, delete the blocks and chainstate folder as well as the peers.dat files and reistall the grc client but still unlucky to synchronize it, so i have no choice but to restart my computer and when i re-run the client again it says "Warning Displayed transaction may not be correct! you may need to upgrade or node need to be upgrade" i don't know what to do now? any solution? Thanks Huh 
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
where i can download the new version which GRIDCOIN mentioned?  DO i have to replace just the old one? before saving the wallet.dat,  right?

EDIT: found it but if i typ upgrade and then ENTER this appears: 

Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. (code -2)

the blockchain sycronizing  just 1 hour behind but it takes so long time..
Jump to: