Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive RockMiner R-Box Setup [HD] - page 4. (Read 59431 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Anything ? accepting is slower and lower..Something wrong with the machine or the miningsoftware or my command line ?
Here is the screenshot. it is still increasing as i am posting now

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Ok serious help needed..my R-Box are giving 1000+ HW error when accpted shares is only 40 ++ how to rectify this problem ? my other miners hardly have this issue..

Post a screenshot of your status or cgminer page.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Anyone know of a prebuilt RPI image? I have a few I got with other equipment but never set one up from scratch.
Is it somthing a layman can do or do I need to fine a pre-built image?
PS, reason im asking is that I cannot get both my R-Box miners to run on the same Windows host at the same time. They both work fine independently, and they both work when on different machines, but when I plug them both into the same windows box, I on'y get one working.

You can clone your current SD card with a windows PC. Make an image of it using SD imager software, then burn that image to a 2nd SD card.
Ok serious help needed..my R-Box are giving 1000+ HW error when accpted shares is only 40 ++ how to rectify this problem ? my other miners hardly have this issue..
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Anyone know of a prebuilt RPI image? I have a few I got with other equipment but never set one up from scratch.
Is it somthing a layman can do or do I need to fine a pre-built image?
PS, reason im asking is that I cannot get both my R-Box miners to run on the same Windows host at the same time. They both work fine independently, and they both work when on different machines, but when I plug them both into the same windows box, I on'y get one working.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My R-box must be special, if you overlook the temps :O

http://i.imgur.com/EEtyGCB.jpg
legendary
dogiecoin.com
The power supply listed in the Amazon UK link (possibly others, not sure) comes with a 2.1mm plug, rather than the required 2.5mm. Just an FYI in the hope that nobody else makes the mistake I did.

Damn, someone hijacked the ASIN, I'll get it fixed.
Activity: 46
The power supply listed in the Amazon UK link (possibly others, not sure) comes with a 2.1mm plug, rather than the required 2.5mm. Just an FYI in the hope that nobody else makes the mistake I did.
Is it something to do with the power supply ? i am not using a computer PSU, but those industrial power supply.

wondering is it flowing extra current or amp to my machine or something ? And also, when you guys open up ur R-box. do you have a white plastic/rubber sheet inside ?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
My boxes are getting 45-49 degree C. and i hear cranky sound like sparks going off from the machine.. gosh.. is this even normal ? it was right beside me, and worried tht it might explode and burn

something is wrong there, these babies are very quite, check the fan and the power supply (if you use a hub with multiple power outlets try to plug it direct to the wall)
My boxes are getting 45-49 degree C. and i hear cranky sound like sparks going off from the machine.. gosh.. is this even normal ? it was right beside me, and worried tht it might explode and burn
legendary
Activity: 1386
Have anyone hit 37GH/s ??

Hit it, yes. Constant, no.

I have even seen 40G very briefly a few times.

Activity: 3
Well no. With 290 MH/z im at 35,66 gh/s. But i suppose this is because it is like 32 degrees here.
Have anyone hit 37GH/s ??
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Using a 600W 12v 50A power supply to run 7 R-box. Will the machine get burnt ?

The power consumption is fine, only ~230W.

supposingly i have 10. i tried to test run 2 of them to the psu this morning, and it got burnt Sad $120SGD gone lol

Anyway..each or my r-box is at 45-49 degree C.. consider dangerous ?

Fine.

supposingly i have 10. i tried to test run 2 of them to the psu this morning, and it got burnt Sad $120SGD gone lol

Anyway..each or my r-box is at 45-49 degree C.. consider dangerous ?
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 924
Try Bitsolo.net.  It's far easier and you get the benefits of a pool to help.
Pages:
Jump to: