Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 23. (Read 331281 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 257
There hasn't been any aggrieved customers

Undecided If you're such a martyr why don't you sue them on behalf of all those aggrieved customers then? Or report them to law enforcement. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about any of this, I'm just sitting here trying to help Ares customers.
They are violating the GPL by not releasing their cgminer source code(which probably shows how they were faking stats).

Its default code, its already been released for those boards.
As ckolivas had said its not AFAIK, at least on the miner with impossible stats(ZEUS I think?) which they still seem to be selling.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Undecided If you're such a martyr why don't you sue them on behalf of all those aggrieved customers then? Or report them to law enforcement. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about any of this, I'm just sitting here trying to help Ares customers.
They are violating the GPL by not releasing their cgminer source code(which probably shows how they were faking stats).

Its default code, its already been released for those boards.
Activity: 261
Merit: 257

legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Not sure why you're also attacking me now, but feel free to open a scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0. The Ares was delivered in early December, I've just been busy. You're free to believe whatever you desire, yet there still hasn't been ONE, ONE aggrieved customer.

I'm "attacking" you because you're letting greed get the best of you. You're willing to ignore the plethora of red flags because they are sending you free machines.

There hasn't been any aggrieved customers because out of the ~10 total customers Hashcoins has ever had, half were refunded, and the other half were left with unimpressive hardware that was likely just drop shipped from Hashfast/Alcheminer.

Why is it that NOBODY has received their super impressive homemade Zues boards? Why are they still selling 550 Gh/s boards when they have 900 Gh/s boards? Why can they afford to send you a $3000 miner nobody cares about, but downright refuse to send you a $300 miner that everyone wants to know exists? Why did they fake cgminer stats?

The only logical explanation to all those questions is that Zues boards don't exist. Everyone who orders one will likely face infinite delays and eventually be offered to switch their order over to cloudmining or a Uranus preorder.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
My Ares is also humming tornado'ing along nicely. Pics soonTM.

Let me guess, no magical zues boards?

*Zeus. No.

So they sent you their $3500 rebranded alcheminer instead of their $300 zues board which nobody believes is real?

And I'm guessing you will still make them a promotion thread even though you're probably well aware that they are running some sort of scam?

*Zeus.

Not sure why you're also attacking me now, but feel free to open a scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0. The Ares was delivered in early December, I've just been busy. You're free to believe whatever you desire, yet there still hasn't been ONE, ONE aggrieved customer.

*Zeus. No.

So they sent you their $3500 rebranded alcheminer instead of their $300 zues board which nobody believes is real?

And I'm guessing you will still make them a promotion thread even though you're probably well aware that they are running some sort of scam?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.

*Zeus. No.
zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.

legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firmware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
So there are people claiming that the company is just a scam and there are others sharing their miners arrived. I am particularly interested with just one device the notus miner (adaptive scrypt n makes me excite) so could you please enlighten me, should I pre order that machine or not? Is that company able to follow their delivery schedule? and have good records?
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Second ARES256 unit arrived today! Thanks!!
Activity: 154
Hope everyone had a nice holiday season, mine just ended now Cool Going back a few weeks, like Umberg suggested I hooked the miner up to clevermining. The output is pretty nice hands down with no kvetching here, so I suggest everyone with any Scrypt equipment would give it a go.

Happy Monday!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Grin I love name of your miner  "Ur Anus", maybe specs coming from  there?

hahahaha  maybe maybe
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
my answer to that is a) i have no clue about mining tech, capacity and all that shit and b)thats not the impression one would get from reading all the vitriol in this thread so far

So if you have no clue about mining, why are you declaring the opinions of the lead cgminer dev and HF board dev invalid/unjustified?

Seems you are not at all qualified to make these assertions.

He's using this against you jimmothy:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chewbacca+defense

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Dead Parrot Defense

When a lie or excuses is so blatantly ridiculous and unbelievable, the defendant has no choice but to stick to his/her absurd defense, disregarding all possible logic/laws of physics/obvious contradictions. Taken from the Monty Python dead parrot sketch in which a shop owner insists a clearly dead parrot is alive.

Tim got caught cheating on his girlfriend, but stuck to a dead parrot defense of she was an out of work actress and he was helping her with simulated sex scenes

by ArfNarfBarf August 05, 2010
 Grin I love name of your miner  "Ur Anus", maybe specs coming from  there?
hello everybody

how many pre orders for the Uranus miner do you have ?

best regards from switzerland
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
However, want just to mention. I ordered an Apollo. I was out of specifications. Sent it back, received a new one with specific parameters.

Someone wants to test that maybe. For me there were promptly responding, crazy fast. So I am sure, when something not working you can send it back.

Best regards to all miners
Pages:
Jump to: