Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 39. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Nr. 3296 from 29.01. Ordered 15 THs (6xZeus). By now received 10,5 THs in Poseidon cases. Waiting for the rest next week.
Met Sergei personally twice and last time agreed on compensation.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
My reciept numbers are 3423 ..1xPoseidon Feb 12
                                3473 ...1xApollo    Feb 23

Looks like a little disorganisation in the delivery schedule I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Here is my situation:
1. Order nr. 3173 (1xApollo) received on April 4th
2. Order nr. 3208 (1xApollo) received on April 24th (with new chip 700mhs)
3. Order nr. 3386 (2xPoseidon) not delivered yet

Now I’m a little confused about my two machines.. will contact Hashcoins right now to get info when are they likely to arrive.

P.S. To me Hashcoins always replied within 2 working days.
How interesting mine was feb 12 and one on feb 24th.I ordered two both in the 34xx range and mine are still processing!Thanks alot for that info!!
Activity: 40
My order number is 34xx place February 17 2014
ooomi0010 what was your reciept number if you don't mind me asking?When did you order your miner?Trying to get a timescale for when ,if ever, I can expect my miners.
Activity: 15
It is the email I recieved from Hashoins...

...Say Goodbye to your money...

Best regards,
Sergei Potapenko
==============
HashCoins LLC

My  order is 3252 (01.27.2014). I don't have my miner yet.

kazbek

I got a response from Hashcoins. They say all orders in the 32XX series have been filled, except 2 going to Russia due to bureaucracy processes. Has your order shipped? If not, are you in Russia?

(I am trying to verify that I have been given accurate information.)

I'm from Russia, but it doesn't matter, because my shipping adress is situated in Tallinn (Estonia).
My order is not shipped yet.

Activity: 12
My  order is 3252 (01.27.2014). I don't have my miner yet.

kazbek

I got a response from Hashcoins. They say all orders in the 32XX series have been filled, except 2 going to Russia due to bureaucracy processes. Has your order shipped? If not, are you in Russia?

(I am trying to verify that I have been given accurate information.)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Today 1 bitcoin is $425, but by the end of the year it may grow up to $1000 or fall to $100. Everyone who INVESTs in bitcoin needs to understand the risk, but we expect the real growth! Even if the bitcoin will stay at the same rate you'll get value paid in $ in 2.5-3 month back and since this point you start only mining (earning) bitcoins. Nobody can predict the value of bitcoin in 24-36 months, but what if this will increase 10 times?

genius. Grin
This is the e-mail I recieved from hashcoins 2 days ago.To be fair they have always replied back to me within 48 hours.

I apologize for the delay in shipping you order. We have had some delays in components supply which caused our delays, but our team is working hard to reach the goal of our supply chain. Guys from sales department will get in touch with you as soon as your miners are ready to be shipped.

What concerns the situation around bitcoin and increasing difficulty I would say that today bitcoin mining is more investment than just hashing process.

We are calculating the INVESTMENT in our hardware not in $, but in bitcoins.

For example.
With todays difficulty growth (every step +/-10%) we expect that Poseidon will mine approx 28 bitcoins in total during the next 12 month (starting June 2014).

Today 1 bitcoin is $425, but by the end of the year it may grow up to $1000 or fall to $100. Everyone who INVESTs in bitcoin needs to understand the risk, but we expect the real growth! Even if the bitcoin will stay at the same rate you'll get value paid in $ in 2.5-3 month back and since this point you start only mining (earning) bitcoins. Nobody can predict the value of bitcoin in 24-36 months, but what if this will increase 10 times?

From our side we’ll do our best to compensate our delays by supplying more powerful hardware so you could mine with normal profit.

I hope I helped. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Sergei Potapenko
==============
HashCoins LLC
Activity: 12
Today I sent a Request to Hashcoins and also there customer care department to inform them that I want a FULL REFUND today. There is No Way to be Profitable without a Big Spike In bitcoins because of there delays. I will invest in Scrypt miners as they will be profitable for a long while to come.

I will keep the forum apprised of what happens.

Are you certain? I have been hobby mining LiteCoin most of this year... The value has dropped in half, and the difficulty has nearly doubled! Same grass, different pasture. Scrypt asic's are doing a number on altcoins same as SHA-256 asic's did on bitcoin.

I just emailed Hashcoin about my orders. If I don't get good news I will most likely cancel.
My  order is 3252 (01.27.2014). I don't have my miner yet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I was waiting and finally got my miner Smiley
Activity: 40
Today I sent a Request to Hashcoins and also there customer care department to inform them that I want a FULL REFUND today. There is No Way to be Profitable without a Big Spike In bitcoins because of there delays. I will invest in Scrypt miners as they will be profitable for a long while to come.

I will keep the forum apprised of what happens.
legendary
bitfury and bitmain )) their quality doesn't seem to work more that 3-4 months and power consumption is crazy. what if it fries? what about the guarantee?

bitfury was top notch back in last november when it actually mattered and bitmain S1 are just indestructible. I ROId in 3weeks, so its pretty much about the time you are actually receiving the miners Tongue
bitfury and bitmain )) their quality doesn't seem to work more that 3-4 months and power consumption is crazy. what if it fries? what about the guarantee?
legendary
seriously? 2 months delay is ok for you? every time i order, it takes no more than 2 weeks. do you only go with BFL, KNC & co? wtf?!
even for the first order its terrible!! dude! wake up! ASICs manufacturers such as this one are just abusing you!! *shocked*  Shocked

where do you order with 2 weeks delivery?

bitfury : 6 days
bitmain: 9 days
now waiting for asicminer products.

my rule N1 is only go for in stock products. screw them with their preorders BS.
seriously? 2 months delay is ok for you? every time i order, it takes no more than 2 weeks. do you only go with BFL, KNC & co? wtf?!
even for the first order its terrible!! dude! wake up! ASICs manufacturers such as this one are just abusing you!! *shocked*  Shocked

where do you order with 2 weeks delivery?
Activity: 7
hdbuck, 2 months delay couldn't be good for me! I wrote that it took 2 months to get my miner from the moment i placed my order. they promised 5-6 weeks delivery time, but it took 8 weeks and I find it's ok with only two weeks delay for the product i’ve got! it’s not chinese shit which turns off everyday  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: