Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 38. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
That's quite correct hashcoins do seen to be using hashfast asics.Considering after the last bankruptcy hearing in the US hashfast was prohibited from selling its remaining stock abroad.I'm assuming that means asics included .So unless hashcoins have another supplier.It could mean trouble.Just a guess All articles are available on coindesk .
Just one of many companies that are so far behind schedule because their clients are not happy with the amount of money they have lost due to the delivery schedule.(fact)
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
1 more Poseidon received last week, but 2,4 TH still missing. They are shipping, just need to wait.
Hashfast has already got rid of 50% of its staff and are being taken to court as we speak.This is a business.If a company fails to deliver you change the company until you're happy with the service it's that simple.
Activity: 19
welllll 10 days left of may..

has anyone who was guaranteed delivery by this month received anything yet???
Activity: 15
Now I had convercation with Sergey. He promises send my order till 30 may. What couild i do? I belived him. He has so prepossessing voice................
I will wait.

Sorry.
Activity: 40
I am very disappointed that I will not receive a refund until July. It was not my fault that I did not receive my Equipment when Guaranteed.  It is now 45 days late.  Nearly 90 days since my order was placed, and NOW I have wait another 45 days to receive my money back.  Very Disappointed!!!! Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Nr. 3296 from 29.01. Ordered 15 THs (6xZeus). By now received 10,5 THs in Poseidon cases. Waiting for the rest next week.
Met Sergei personally twice and last time agreed on compensation.

Couldn't you say us wich way has you received your 10.5 THs. Was it DHL or something else?

DHL
Couldn't you prove your sipping?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Despite our efforts to carry out our obligations we still receive negative comments. Yes, we have had some delays, but now we are on the way to reach the goal of our supplies.

Despite the fact that we have already supplied more than 200 miners we still have 14 delayed orders. Most of those people who's orders were delayed have agreed to get new upgraded hardware and compensation in hash power (TH/s), but still there are some of you who want to be refunded.

Here I reply to all of you who's orders were delayed. You may choose updated hardware or refund, but please be informed that refunds won’t be provided before July 2014. All the funds we’ve received from our customers went for the production of your orders and we don’t keep cash in our accounts. If you still insist on the refund please fill the CPP form for refund and wait until we prepare the payment. Please follow instructions of Customer Protection department [email protected]
I was say you that my sipping adress is in Tallin (Estonia). What Russian bureaucracy? It is nonsense.

Couldn't you prove your sipping? Show us papers on delivery.

Such bloated Russian bureaucracy!
Your order came from Russia and we weren't able to ship your hardware on time because of bureaucracy processes. Even if you have chosen "local pick up", but still miner was sold to Russia and we had to manage all papers properly. Now we’re fine with this. If you want to be refunded, please fill the CPP form and you'll be refunded.
I was say you that my sipping adress is in Tallin (Estonia). What Russian bureaucracy? It is nonsense.

Couldn't you prove your sipping? Show us papers on delivery.
Dear customers,

We try to reply everyone within 48 hours. I apologise if it takes more time, we receive a huge amount of emails everyday and it takes time for customer service to contact everyone personally.

The management of company is working hard on the development of our new Scrypt hardware so we could start shipping this summer. SHA-256 miners are being assembled and we're rush to reach our supply chain goal.

What concerns the delays.
We do really value every client and we have started The Customer Protection Program (CPP) which allows every delayed customer to replace his order with new updated HashCoins hardware. We are ready to compensate your $ loss and supply you more GH/s up to the today's difficulties so you wouldn't loose you investments.

What concerns the orders from Russia.
All 32XX orders (besides three orders from Russia) has been shipped worldwide by now. Orders nr. 3236, 3252 and 3262 has not been shipped yet because of licensing processes caused by bloated Russian bureaucracy.

In addition I’d like to say that we have no opportunity to follow every thread on our company on the internet everyday, but we'll do our best to support every customer personally.
I recieved info from Hashcoins around the 8th that they had filled the 32XX invoice series.

That's lie.
I haven't nothing about my order 3252. Neither email, nor tracknumber, nor miners.

They are cheaters and liars.
Activity: 12
I recieved info from Hashcoins around the 8th that they had filled the 32XX invoice series. (I have an earlier post about this with more detail.)

I have one order in the low 33XX series and one in the 35XX series. I should expect to hear soon, like this coming week, that my first order has shipped, but I have not recieved any notice at this point in time. They suggested that I should expect both orders filled by the end of this month. That would be between 200 and 300 orders, and I'm not optimistic they will complete that many. I hope I'm wrong.

This should give everyone a good idea of where they are at. I will post when I receive notice that my first order has shipped. That will confirm that they are under way filling the 33XX series orders.
I'm noticing how hashcoins who defended their buissness resolutely on this site are staying conspicuously silent on this subject.

May be they show us papers on delivery?
I'm noticing how hashcoins who defended their buissness resolutely on this site are staying conspicuously silent on this subject.
Nr. 3296 from 29.01. Ordered 15 THs (6xZeus). By now received 10,5 THs in Poseidon cases. Waiting for the rest next week.
Met Sergei personally twice and last time agreed on compensation.

Couldn't you say us wich way has you received your 10.5 THs. Was it DHL or something else?
Activity: 40
To be be specific my order was 3436 for a Zeus Miner and it was place on February 14 but not acknowledged until February 17. I am hoping for news on the Refund from Sergei on Monday.  I will keep the forum informed.
Thought you guys might find this an interesting article!

http://www.coindesk.com/hashfast-cuts-50-of-staff-denies-bankruptcy-rumors/
Pages:
Jump to: