Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 40. (Read 331172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Guys, friend of mine received yesterday delayed order with updated Poseidon! He ordered with 0.5TH/s chips and received with 0.7. Seems that they are really trying to improve the situation.
I wasn’t happy as well with the delay of mine Apollo and was doubting before yesterday, but probably will go on and order again… among other suppliers 2 months delivery time was OK for the first order… Let’s see how they will be shipping now..

seriously? 2 months delay is ok for you? every time i order, it takes no more than 2 weeks. do you only go with BFL, KNC & co? wtf?!
even for the first order its terrible!! dude! wake up! ASICs manufacturers such as this one are just abusing you!! *shocked*  Shocked
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I received a email finally from Hashcoins today. The letter is belowi seems they are redirecting us to there customer care area..  I hope the mean what they say, so far the delivery dates have not are not a good indication. I replied to them and I am awaiting there reply.  I will post the results of there reply when I receive them.

We apologise for the delay in replying.

We respect every customer and very appreciate that you have chosen HashCoins for doing business together.
At the same time when bitcoin-world is developing every hour we are not standing at the same place - we develop our products to provide our customers with the best effective hardware and trying to find best solutions to protect our clients.

We regret that some orders have been delayed because of lack of components supplied on time, but we’ve improved the situation and now we are close to the goal of the supply chain.

We do really value every client and we have started The Customer Protection Program (CPP) which allows every delayed customer to get a refund or replace his order with new updated HashCoins hardware. We are ready to compensate your $ loss and supply you more GH/s up to the today's difficulties so you wouldn't loose you investments and could earn more with us.

We kindly ask those customers who need a help on this issue to contact us [email protected] and we'll recalculate your order or send you instructions for refund.

Best regards,
Alice Neiman
Activity: 7
Guys, friend of mine received yesterday delayed order with updated Poseidon! He ordered with 0.5TH/s chips and received with 0.7. Seems that they are really trying to improve the situation.
I wasn’t happy as well with the delay of mine Apollo and was doubting before yesterday, but probably will go on and order again… among other suppliers 2 months delivery time was OK for the first order… Let’s see how they will be shipping now..
About 11 days for me now too.  It will be 3 months. I went looking through there terms and this is what I found for those in batch 2 which I am with a February 17 order date.

Guaranteed HashCoins Apollo, Poseidon and Zeus Miners Delivery Dates – Batch 2. All of the 110 units from HashCoins second production batch are guaranteed for delivery by March 31, 2014. If Buyer ordered one or more units and HashCoins does not deliver such units by that date, then Buyer may cancel the undelivered portion of the order at Buyer’s request and HashCoins will provide a refund for the units that Buyer purchased but did not receive and cancelled. This cancellation and refund is Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for HashCoins failing to deliver by the March 31, 2014 guaranteed delivery date. To avail itself of this remedy, Buyer must cancel the order before such unit(s) are delivered by HashCoins, and in any case before May 31, 2014.

How close to the May 31 date do we venture and hope that they deliver with out risking the fact we can not get a refund!!!!!!!

I responded to a email a week ago and have not heard back, so I emailed them again today.  Very FRUSTRATED!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Yes I agree.Nearly 3 months.Just wondering if the 3 month delay has anything to do with the fact that a bitcoin miner has around 3 month profitability before it's more or less obsolete Makes you think doesn't it!$11,000 down the drain!

yea i bet they just mined the shit out of them before Grin
Activity: 32
Yes I agree.Nearly 3 months.Just wondering if the 3 month delay has anything to do with the fact that a bitcoin miner has around 3 month profitability before it's more or less obsolete Makes you think doesn't it!$11,000 down the drain!
Activity: 19
if another 11 days pass it will hit the 3 month mark for me, and if nothing has happened in that time ill probably demand a refund from them
as im starting to get quite angry with constantly being told the same thing every month.

("your order will ship this month") the first time its said, ok fair enough' Then the second.. not good, but still its being said...
in all honesty hashcoins knew damn well it wasn't sending us out our miners' but chose to miss-lead us to buy time.

more than a 1/4 of a year... is just awful.
I agree.  I will NEVER PREORDER  Cry again.  It has been nearly 3 months and over $11,000 later still waiting.  They have delivered just NOT when they Guaranteed.  Hope it ship SOON. Cheesy
if you'd read through the thread you'd find that they are indeed legitimate

most asic company's if not all of them take about 2-3 months it would seem, and thats nowhere near as bad as some queues that were into 11-13 months without receiving...(bfl)

all asic company's with a pre-order have very little chance at all of delivering on schedule no matter what dates they seem to claim.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can anyone confirm these guys are legit?  Have you bought and received products?

90 days?  Fuck that.  There are too many scrypt asic companies out to wait 90 days.  Get your asses in gear, until then, sayonara
although people buying them for that price now probably wont be receiving for 90 days, so that kinda makes it more acceptable i guess.

still doesn't seem right tho
I ordered mine on Feb 14 with the official order being emailed Feb 17. The New Zeus Miner which is 3.5 THs is now $8799 which includes shipping, that is $2500 less than I paid and mine was to be a 2.5THs and I still have not received it. That really Hurts!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided. They should refund the difference since we have lost so much mining time easily more than the $2500.
I received a email from Hashcoins.  More Disappointing News.  I was Guaranteed Delivery by the end of March.  That did not Happen.  I was then told it would be before the End of April, AGAIN not going to HAPPEN. I have been Upgraded to the New Equipment which I am Grateful for, Cheesy but NO Delivery Time table.  They did say that they were shipping orders 33xx this week.  I am 34xx. I have lost several Bitcoins by the delay. I hope it is not another 30 Days. Cry. With the Difficulty changing I probably will not recoup my $11,000+ Unless the Bitcoin Value gets back to $1000 +.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
HashCoins Presents Bitcoin Conference Russia!

http://bitcoinconf.ru/en
Activity: 2
Hello,
I wrote to hashcoins mails, but returned, do not reach the recipient, came 'mailer-daemon'.
I also wrote a message on FB - check if you can and answer.
In what mail can contact with you Hashcoins?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
At same time when I received my Apollo guys from HashCoins launched new compaign http://bit.ly/1lQJ4c3.. seems that they've upgraded their chips and new apollo now makes 0.7 Th/s.
anybody knows will it be possible to upgrade my 500 gh/s apollo up to 750?  Roll Eyes
Thanks Killa. I did.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
capcha.  thanks for the update.  You are the second person to say that they have received theirs. What are your hashrates and was it easy to set up.

Check  this topic
capcha.  thanks for the update.  You are the second person to say that they have received theirs. What are your hashrates and was it easy to set up.
Thanks
Thanks Giddy666.  I ordered on the 14th of Februray.  I hope it comes Soon.  I have called them several times as well as emailed them. Indeborga handles the sales and shipping. Besides the Order confirmation email, I have not received any updates that I have not written to ask for. Indeborga says that they have many customers and it takes time to get back to  you.  The phone calls go to Sergie, but his English is not so good so he just has Indeborga email me instead of talking. Thanks for the update.
Pages:
Jump to: