Pages:
Author

Topic: HashFast BabyJet users thread - page 8. (Read 68947 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
March 18, 2014, 08:55:23 AM
New version of cgminer, 4.2.0, out with an important memory leak and other fixes for these devices.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2014, 05:40:08 AM
He did some web weaving work for them and got paid with one of our Sierras. Great...
Not only he also did part of what Cyperdoc did (use the influent forum account to lead sales).
I have a mail in my inbox called "have you ordered your BJ yet"?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #E6ijaYSv90JUs3Ni
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2014, 04:13:10 AM
So we are now 6 weeks after the delivery of the BBJets, no sight of the MPP. No shipping up the upgrade kits (except for one or two people). No Sierras units shipped. Of course no Sierra MPP shipped
But sierras shipped.

Ask Gateway.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/hashfast-sierras-owners-thread.246458/
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #M7kLod26vFqNe8wx

He did some web weaving work for them and got paid with one of our Sierras. Great...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 15, 2014, 12:47:23 AM
Anyone with a Batch 1 BJ order who then ordered a BJ upgrade card in Batch 2 get their shipment yet?  I think I've seen one report, but I'm not sure.

I have Order: #2*9* for a Baby Jet Upgrade Kit.  I haven't heard anything from Hashfast about shipping, but they seem to have a record of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 14, 2014, 10:35:43 PM
Anyone with a Batch 1 BJ order who then ordered a BJ upgrade card in Batch 2 get their shipment yet?  I think I've seen one report, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 87
March 14, 2014, 09:21:08 PM
i thought gateway was part of batch 1 sierra's?
Good point.
No batch 2 sierras in the wild as of now; amusing.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #sXNJS7xfWYHgVw1m

winit is a batch 2 sierra customer, order 2211.
he posted on the sierra owners thread saying he's having problems with some of his units.
Finally updated the firmware on all machines, looking a tiny bit more powerful than before.

The unit which wouldn't power is now fine.

The unit with the LIBUSB error is still the same after firmware upgrade so looks like that machine isnt going to play ball at all.

I took the lid off and see that the board revision is 1.0 where as the other machine is 1.2.

I've no idea what to unplug / leave plugged to test each board individually.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 08:39:14 PM
Good point.
No batch 2 sierras in the wild as of now; amusing.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #sXNJS7xfWYHgVw1m
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 14, 2014, 08:33:25 PM
Did anyone find the self updating rPI image not work for them?  I plugged in the HDMI cable and the image boots up archlinux but then shuts down on its own despite having the BJ plugged in.  No mention of any flashing of the firmware at all.
Same thing happens to me...

The rPi updater doesn't say much in terms of output.  I just look at the lights.  Plug in the rPi, wait about 20 seconds for it to boot, then plug in the BJ.  The lights should start flashing for about 10 seconds.  When they stop twinkling, it's finished.

so where can i go to CONFIRM that it actually completed sucessfully and that im running 0.4

Miner crash every hr or so? No then yes your good.  

-------------- EDIT Its Ebay time for mine. 

I had the same problem, apparently the memory card is somewhat loose in Rpi, then you place a piece of cardboard to fit better and it works, so far ...
Activity: 87
March 14, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
So we are now 6 weeks after the delivery of the BBJets, no sight of the MPP. No shipping up the upgrade kits (except for one or two people). No Sierras units shipped. Of course no Sierra MPP shipped
But sierras shipped.

Ask Gateway.

the only batch 2 sierra i know that has received their order is winit.
I'm still waiting for mine to come through, is there anyone else with a higher batch number than 2200 received theirs yet? My order is 2434 and still waiting.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
But sierras shipped.

Ask Gateway.

legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2014, 06:33:41 PM

What is going on?
Activity: 440
March 14, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Did anyone find the self updating rPI image not work for them?  I plugged in the HDMI cable and the image boots up archlinux but then shuts down on its own despite having the BJ plugged in.  No mention of any flashing of the firmware at all.

The rPi updater doesn't say much in terms of output.  I just look at the lights.  Plug in the rPi, wait about 20 seconds for it to boot, then plug in the BJ.  The lights should start flashing for about 10 seconds.  When they stop twinkling, it's finished.

so where can i go to CONFIRM that it actually completed sucessfully and that im running 0.4

Miner crash every hr or so? No then yes your good.  

-------------- EDIT Its Ebay time for mine. 
Activity: 434
March 14, 2014, 05:23:11 PM
Did anyone find the self updating rPI image not work for them?  I plugged in the HDMI cable and the image boots up archlinux but then shuts down on its own despite having the BJ plugged in.  No mention of any flashing of the firmware at all.

The rPi updater doesn't say much in terms of output.  I just look at the lights.  Plug in the rPi, wait about 20 seconds for it to boot, then plug in the BJ.  The lights should start flashing for about 10 seconds.  When they stop twinkling, it's finished.

the pentagon. they'll have all your files  Wink
Activity: 62
March 14, 2014, 03:46:05 PM
Did anyone find the self updating rPI image not work for them?  I plugged in the HDMI cable and the image boots up archlinux but then shuts down on its own despite having the BJ plugged in.  No mention of any flashing of the firmware at all.

The rPi updater doesn't say much in terms of output.  I just look at the lights.  Plug in the rPi, wait about 20 seconds for it to boot, then plug in the BJ.  The lights should start flashing for about 10 seconds.  When they stop twinkling, it's finished.

Activity: 84
March 13, 2014, 01:40:37 PM
Still waiting for the next firmware ... V 0.5 ? Any ETA

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
March 13, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
March 13, 2014, 02:39:04 AM
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
March 12, 2014, 06:32:08 PM
Still got one sick board that won't work. Anyone have any ideas on this...

Code:

RMA its arse.
Activity: 92
March 12, 2014, 05:34:49 PM
I downclocked it to see if it would run at lower speed.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
Is there as reason why that board is trying to run at 500 clock? Or did it downclock itself?
Pages:
Jump to: