Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 2. (Read 93721 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Putting Hashking on your dartboard I can understand. But what's wrong with Maggie?   Cry

There was a coal mine and a steelworks in the town I grew up in until the early 1980s. Now there is no work and lots of heroin addicts.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Putting Hashking on your dartboard I can understand. But what's wrong with Maggie?   Cry
I asked around. None of my contacts does.

Could you PM me what you are planning?

No need to PM, the portrait of Margaret Thatcher on my dartboard is getting old and I need to replace it with something.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I asked around. None of my contacts does.

Could you PM me what you are planning?
Does anybody have any pictures of Hashking? Please PM if you do.

Thanks

and cc me in on that please.
donator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Does anybody have any pictures of Hashking? Please PM if you do.

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have over 400BTC with hashking.

The scammer tag next to your name makes it tough to pity you.  A bit of Karma possibly?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Had over 400 bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I have over 400BTC with hashking.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Are we to the point yet where a small enough percentage of owed BTC is enough to pay off the lawyers/investigators?  If not, when will that be? $1000/BTC?

Well my paltry 42BTC is over $4k.  I think $100k to $200k should get a respectable legal firm to get the ball rolling on this matter.  As I said above I'll chip in up to 25% of my loss ahead of time into a fund (that would be $1k just from me). If the bigger "losers" chip in we'll easily have enough to make sure the King goes down.
Activity: 42
Are we to the point yet where a small enough percentage of owed BTC is enough to pay off the lawyers/investigators?  If not, when will that be? $1000/BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
HK owes me 70 BTC. Anyone want to buy that debt?

LOL   Cheesy

This a joke post, right?
Activity: 37
HK owes me 70 BTC. Anyone want to buy that debt?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hell I would by happy if I got anything from that duche. I had 150 coins with HK, damn it HK give me at least 150$! It's all fun and games over the internet, I am honestly curious how you can live knowing how much legitimate, hard earned money you took from so many families in the USA and around the world.

This topic should be pinned, to show any idiot like we were to NOT TRUST ANYBODY EVER.
So much rage in this thread, what happend to "I've got 11 scary looking dudes in chicago"? Pussies..

HK, fuck you.
DrG
legendary
I don't even need all of my bitcoins back, I just want the dollar value of the coins at the time I sent them to him, which now with current rates would be only a quarter of the coins owed to me.

But what is this about him admitting to the attorney general that he is indeed hashking? How is this not more substantial in everyone's efforts. Are there efforts?

Where did you see this admission?
I don't even need all of my bitcoins back, I just want the dollar value of the coins at the time I sent them to him, which now with current rates would be only a quarter of the coins owed to me.

But what is this about him admitting to the attorney general that he is indeed hashking? How is this not more substantial in everyone's efforts. Are there efforts?
DrG
legendary
So with coins worth about $40 per now I'm out over $1600 USD thanks to Hashking.  That's enough to motivate me to do something.

As mentioned before everybody is willing to chip in After-The-Fact if a settlement is reached.  We need to create a fund of people who are willing to pay up-front.  Anybody who does not contribute to the fund is not eligible for compensation from the settlement (if one is reached).  I have no legal background but I get to have fun with a deposition in a couple week (God I hate those things).  I'll be asking my med-mal lawyer if he know any attorneys in who might be willing to pursue the case.  But I'm located in CA and Hashking is located in the crook capitol of the US (Chicago area I believe).  If anybody in that vicinity knows an attorney who might be able to take up the case that would be better.

I think a reasonable number to ask if for 12.5 to 25% of the amount lost - in my case I lost about 40 BTC so I would have to chip in 5-10BTC.  We either need a mod or a very senior member to act as collections for fund.  I'm not volunteering myself as I'm too busy at the moment with the deposition, my business, babies, etc.

The problem is proving you had a legally binding contract with hashking. If you can do that, then it's just a matter of going to small claims court.

I did get a statement from the realty office he works with denying any association with the scheme, if anyone is interested, I'm happy to post it.

I think the fact that he put this BS in his first post

All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.

and we have at least 30 plus witnesses who would be happen to have written/audio testimony taken would lend credence to the contract.  The decision for the judge to make is if this bitcoin thing is some black voodoo magic or a real entity with a definable value in terms of USD.  I don't have much info from my PMs but I'm sure somebody has him making similar statements since he may have actually thought he was honest at some point in time.

Thank you John for offering to hold the collection.  If we can get some of the "big loosers" to chime in (and chip in) I would be happy to add 10 BTC to the fund (I would send John the BTC right now if I knew he wouldn't have to send it back for lack of interest).  The longer this drags on the more likely BTC price will go higher and the chance for full repayment will be less and less likely (I would be happy if I just got back whatever I pay into the legal pot just to see him convicted and possibly do some jail time).  He choose to walk away from the situation - it's our choice to either let him get away with it or attempt to bring him to justice.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
So with coins worth about $40 per now I'm out over $1600 USD thanks to Hashking.  That's enough to motivate me to do something.

As mentioned before everybody is willing to chip in After-The-Fact if a settlement is reached.  We need to create a fund of people who are willing to pay up-front.  Anybody who does not contribute to the fund is not eligible for compensation from the settlement (if one is reached).  I have no legal background but I get to have fun with a deposition in a couple week (God I hate those things).  I'll be asking my med-mal lawyer if he know any attorneys in who might be willing to pursue the case.  But I'm located in CA and Hashking is located in the crook capitol of the US (Chicago area I believe).  If anybody in that vicinity knows an attorney who might be able to take up the case that would be better.

I think a reasonable number to ask if for 12.5 to 25% of the amount lost - in my case I lost about 40 BTC so I would have to chip in 5-10BTC.  We either need a mod or a very senior member to act as collections for fund.  I'm not volunteering myself as I'm too busy at the moment with the deposition, my business, babies, etc.
I can hold the collections for free if needed. Hope you guys get your money back from that crook.
Activity: 210

The problem is proving you had a legally binding contract with hashking. If you can do that, then it's just a matter of going to small claims court.

I did get a statement from the realty office he works with denying any association with the scheme, if anyone is interested, I'm happy to post it.
Pages:
Jump to: