Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 5. (Read 93727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
I've always suspected Hashking's got some coins stashed somewhere. Though I couldn't prove it of course.

I'll PM you later.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
If many of you are still following this thread, I would love it if you could PM me or post any addresses you used to pay Hashking or were paid from Hashking. I've pretty conclusively seen that he's sitting on at least 600BTC, but I very strongly suspect that he has an address that controls a little over 5000BTC. I'm going to try and lay it out in an easy to read format, but it appears to be income from mining as well as sales of equipment. Obviously just knowing he controls it doesn't do a whole lot for getting you all your money back, but at least it would debunk all his bullshit about being broke.

Also, if anyone has done any other deals with hashking / mining4fun11 and is willing to share the addresses and dates, that would be awesome.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Hashking, the deal for reduced repayment to me is now in default & so void, I no longer will accept any repayment from you at all - instead I will help you to see that this wasn't such a good idea, I practice what you may call something like Voodoo - anyway all the best with your sanity & stuff, adios...
legendary
If it makes any difference, he's almost assuredly mu50stang and A1BITCOINPOOL as well.

Yeah, he's a serial scammer.

I hope your going to share out the coins to your creditors from the proceeds of the hardware that wasn't yours to sell, Hashking?
legendary
If it makes any difference, he's almost assuredly mu50stang and A1BITCOINPOOL as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
He's tagged accordingly, as I see in his profile. Hope he refunds you guys from the proceeds of the sale.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Thanks for informing us. Hopefully he will do the right thing.
legendary
Is mining4fun11 Hashking?
Yes. This is the PM I sent to the admins.
Hi, I was wondering if a new scam accusation was needed in order for the administrators to look into IP logs for someone evading a ban, or whether it could just be done without one?

I believe Hashking has created a new nick "mining4fun11", and has been using it to try to sell the hardware that his investors paid for before he ran off on them.
Hashking had a large farm of FPGA miners, including X6500s, ModminerQuads and BFL Singles. Even after he defaulted he continued to post in the BFGminer thread for support on his Modminers and X6500s until the end of October. He stopped shortly after people started to question why he wasn't paying back when he had a large amount of hardware available.

Around the same time (Oct 20), the mining4fun11 user was created and after posting enough to get out of newbie jail he began seeking help with his farm of X6500s and MMQs. He also stopped into the hashking thread to share some new information that hashking has in the past defaulted on property loans and probably doesn't have any money, and even if he did he would never be caught or punished for a BTC related theft.

I know it's a lot of weak circumstantial evidence, but I hope it's enough to take a look through the IP logs. He was probably smart enough to use Tor or another proxy, but everyone messes up sometimes.

Thanks

theymos confirmed that mining4fun11 and hashking log in from the same IP.
legendary
Is mining4fun11 Hashking?
legendary
Hashking just sold 8 BFL Singles and is sitting on the coin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-8-bfl-singles-sold-137561
Hopefully you guys should be seeing at least a little more coin soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do we only fill that out if we reside in IL? Or is it applicable for all?

Applicable to everyone. The reason we need to file in IL is that's where hashking lives. It's easier to prosecute in his home state.
Do we only fill that out if we reside in IL? Or is it applicable for all?

Thanks, the more people we get complaining, the greater chance we have of this being looked into.
legendary
If I remember correctly there was someone who had his personal info, wasn't there?

Yeah, it's a few posts up.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
If I remember correctly there was someone who had his personal info, wasn't there?
legendary
Nope. He also stopped negotiating and hasn't logged on to the forums since December 20th.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
... nobody paid him a visit, right?

Did anyone make any legal moves?
I think this might be the best approach to discuss when seeking an attorney for more direct claims against hashking: http://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverherzfeld/2012/12/04/what-is-the-legal-status-of-virtual-goods/

Also, you will need to find an attorney in the state of Illinois where hashking is located. I have spoken with several lawyers so far but none have been interested in litigating a 'virtual property' case. If anyone finds someone willing to work on this issue, please let the rest of us know. This will not be an easy case, but it is not a closed case either, the law regarding virtual transactions has few precedents.
Pages:
Jump to: