Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 4. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
It's not good to owe a debt.

If you have a creditor, that creditor has some license to cause damage.

For example, if he smashes your car windows, you can sue him for damages, but he would countersue for his own damages (the debt you owe him) and eventually any damage he does to you would just be offset in court against whatever you already owed him.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I thought USA had gangs and what not.. You can't just pay some local kids a few $$ ?

You've been misinformed. All they do is sing and snap their fingers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exGJsv6ZNlo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
There's always services like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collection-agency-service-140625  Wink
Pity he wouldn't take Trendon Shavers' case, though.

I used him to get most of the extra information about Sam. I haven't spoken to him about actually pursuing collection against him. Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose Smiley
Yep, no hurt in trying. I'm still disappointed that he wouldn't try Trendon, though...
If all fails, hiring a Illinois guy to talk to him would be the next way now.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I thought USA had gangs and what not.. You can't just pay some local kids a few $$ ?
There's always services like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/collection-agency-service-140625  Wink

I used him to get most of the extra information about Sam. I haven't spoken to him about actually pursuing collection against him. Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose Smiley
legendary
Time to register SAM THEOFANOPOULOS .com now. Is confronting him physically and having a chat a viable alternative?

Fly out to Illinois to chat with him? I don't look big or scary enough to be effective... haha... any volunteers?
legendary
Time to register SAM THEOFANOPOULOS .com now. Is confronting him physically and having a chat a viable alternative?
My attempt to get assistance from the attorney general of Illinois was rejected, here are the documents for posterity: http://imgur.com/a/qey0E

Additional details uncovered during the investigation are available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JOR8xssD8Ec9j_N3R4_MJapQoGALy5RBDTJdQZIrFlE/edit?usp=sharing

It seems so far legal attempts at reconciliation have failed. I'm open to suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the address I was looking at is tainted by Hashking's lending business. Likely he has different wallet for mining and sales with no cross contamination from his old lending business.

I won't post too much detail to protect those who volunteered the information, but I will post the addresses I believe he controls.

Transaction 207f147287c090e800b6f64f1319fe245a7faa84e2aa4732309370e4e3f2a3ed contains multiple inputs that are confirmed to be sales of hardware that mining4fun11/Hashking made, to address 18ZLGDZG5HVXiJBoHjvmNoN1WCaDGs1V5C.

Other inputs in that transaction appear to be mining income, like 1Cm6d74dsCSvYN7MRf5TLX4HXQinf4igEw which I'm guessing is a P2Pool address; 19gRQqecitdqqzTQC5VfYVHqJsSjPGjdUD which received Deepbit income from back in November.

18ZLGDZG5HVXiJBoHjvmNoN1WCaDGs1V5C has since split it's coins, but at one point controlled 5117.5BTC. While it's possible that the 600BTC transaction hashking initiated was a payment to an address he doesn't control and that 18ZLGDZG5HVXiJBoHjvmNoN1WCaDGs1V5C isn't his, I don't believe that's the case. On November 17th, the Deepbit receive address 19gRQqecitdqqzTQC5VfYVHqJsSjPGjdUD sent 10BTC to 18ZLGDZG5HVXiJBoHjvmNoN1WCaDGs1V5C as part or transaction c27e95ab49dbb1574c6a9fc30c7352da3dfcf6b50f0579df6c7ba322743e31b7.

I'm not sure what can be done with this, but I'm pretty sure Hashking is sitting on a sizable sum of BTC that he isn't returning to creditors. If that's the case, while it might not be enough to pay everyone back it is six figures in USD and it might be worth pursuing.
I was able to get a lot of new info on hashking and his relatives, it's pretty extensive, including social security number and assets owned. It cost me $35. If you guys want to chip in a bit to help offset the cost, it would be appreciated: 1ccJZzraPd5zYCNwd5KivKkAqwEag8t1P

PM me for a copy of the info.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am not selling this info, if you were scammed by hashking just pm me for it. Any donations to that address are voluntary and will all go to the investigator who helped me.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Damn, this is starting to add up.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I'll pledge 100 BTC for recovering what Hashking owes me.

*Edit, fixed typo
Likewise, I'm willing to pay 500BTC to anyone who can help bring him to justice and recover at least half the BTC he owes.
If anyone manages to get Hashking to pay me what he owes me, I'll give you a bounty of 80BTC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I can't understand why no one has approached HK in person. Maybe they already have and settled the debt? How would you know?
Unfortunately for me I don't live in America but if I did I would be going straight to his doorstep and demanding my coins...
Also HK's cell phone still seems to be in use but whenever I call he hangs up on me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Wow, that's a lot of PMs. Thanks guys. It will take me awhile to go through all these addresses, but I'll let you know what I find.

Well, he owes a lot of people a lot of coins.

Hashking's probably feeling quite smug about it now. A few months have passed, and nothings happened to him, so he's starting to feel safe that nobody is gonna come knocking at his door.
The funny thing with bitcoin is that as time passes and the value of the coins he stole increases, the more motivated a creditor will be to find him.

Glad I'm not in hashkings shoes. Fancy living in hiding for the rest your life. No thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Wow, that's a lot of PMs. Thanks guys. It will take me awhile to go through all these addresses, but I'll let you know what I find.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I'll PM you later as well.

edit:

Send
Pages:
Jump to: