Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 23. (Read 93739 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
No my assumption is this: For compounding accounts, this is simply returned, without interest. For weekly interest payouts any already paid interest would be deducted from the capital, then the remainder returned. This first step, done quickly would satisfy 'Insured' as far as I am concerned. I would then expect Hashking to make good on the interest over time to satisfy 'Fully'.

Now getting back to 'Insured', Hashking, I hope you are looking at slimming your property portfolio if necessary to make good on this.
You can't split a semantic unit and satisfy it part by part. If I promise you "lots of money", I can't give you lots of sand to satisfy the "lots" part and then move on to the money part. "Fully insured" means that the insurance will be full. Any lesser doesn't satisfy the "insured" part because the type of insured that part refers to is "fully".
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure only the principal is insured. You took a risk compounding, so prepare to give it up. At this point people should be thankful to receive that much considering the climate.

Again, this makes sense.

No it does not, it is complete and utter bullshit. Even HK agrees on this as he is deducing received interest from non-compounding accounts.

This is all very simple: say I had a non-compounding account and re-invested all received interest manually. Then this would be principal and returned to me (under your weird assumption) while with automatic reinvestment (aka compounding) it would not. The risk of both cases is equal and so is the reward therefore either both (preferably) or neither should be returned.

So please, could people please think before they post here (I'm looking at you Peasant)? Otherwise this thread is going to get as constipated as the other ones. Thank you.

No my assumption is this: For compounding accounts, this is simply returned, without interest. For weekly interest payouts any already paid interest would be deducted from the capital, then the remainder returned. This first step, done quickly would satisfy 'Insured' as far as I am concerned. I would then expect Hashking to make good on the interest over time to satisfy 'Fully'.

Now getting back to 'Insured', Hashking, I hope you are looking at slimming your property portfolio if necessary to make good on this.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I'm pretty sure only the principal is insured. You took a risk compounding, so prepare to give it up. At this point people should be thankful to receive that much considering the climate.

Again, this makes sense.

No it does not, it is complete and utter bullshit. Even HK agrees on this as he is deducing received interest from non-compounding accounts.

This is all very simple: say I had a non-compounding account and re-invested all received interest manually. Then this would be principal and returned to me (under your weird assumption) while with automatic reinvestment (aka compounding) it would not. The risk of both cases is equal and so is the reward therefore either both (preferably) or neither should be returned.

So please, could people please think before they post here (I'm looking at you Peasant)? Otherwise this thread is going to get as constipated as the other ones. Thank you.
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Something that is guaranteed is GUARANTEED!
Which letter of GUARANTEED don`t you understand?!?

Greetz
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
100 + 100 BTC = 200 BTC account
Activity: 562

Again, this makes sense.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest. 

I am done.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging. 

Some people are just garbage and always will be.

I'm only 15 so that is the reason he probably has more sense then me. 

LOL....a fucking 15 year old? Cheesy

Or maybe he was joking.

Has that occurred to anybody?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
My account size:
195 + 200 + 100 = 495 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest.  

I will leave your thread alone.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging.  

Totally agree.
Waiting for OP to prove otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest. 

I am done.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging. 

LOL....a fucking 15 year old? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
@Buckwheet, had your 8 week term finished already, or was there some to run still?

There was still time.

Maybe he's sending them out alphabetically after proportioning out an equal % to all, or maybe you know how to write very compelling withdrawal requests?

Could I please change my username? Wink

Since I have heard and received nothing from HK (and Monday has passed) I will here disclose my position with him:
500 BTC deposit @1.8% weekly (before he reduced the rate) non-Pirate exposed to return 581.25 BTC on 19/09/2012 (it is at 559.77707486 BTC now and would receive another payment tomorrow)

I will post it when I receive (full/partial/interim) payment. If everyone discloses their account size and whether they have been payment we can deduce total investment size and speed of pay-back.

Edit: small fix, made a typo in the date thanks Otoh
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just to add some more data to the thread:
I also have a 50btc, 8 week deposit. Haven't received it yet.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
^ No. It seems hashking is just paying back random people with small-ish balances. At least this is what it looks like from reading his statements. He's not willing to lay out his plan, apparently, so it's hard to figure out who actually gets paid out.

exactly like pirate..

to be fair, I was the first person to ever invest with hashking on these forums, so that could potentially be one of the reasons why.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No lie, I woke up smiling because of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
^ No. It seems hashking is just paying back random people with small-ish balances. At least this is what it looks like from reading his statements. He's not willing to lay out his plan, apparently, so it's hard to figure out who actually gets paid out.

exactly like pirate..
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
@Buckwheet, had your 8 week term finished already, or was there some to run still?

There was still time.

Maybe he's sending them out alphabetically after proportioning out an equal % to all, or maybe you know how to write very compelling withdrawal requests?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero

See?

This.

This is why you don't give random anonymous people on the Internet your money (and why you probably deserve to get it stolen if you do).

Fucking amazing.

this was a joke dumbass

No, the joke is you morons getting your money stolen, repeatedly, without ever learning your lesson.
Activity: 169
Green Mining 85% Cheaper

There was still time.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Pages:
Jump to: