Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 24. (Read 93739 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
^ No. It seems hashking is just paying back random people with small-ish balances. At least this is what it looks like from reading his statements. He's not willing to lay out his plan, apparently, so it's hard to figure out who actually gets paid out.

The above poster had 50 BTC in deposit, I have only 10 BTC and I haven't received a payout. So I can't figure out how he's operating.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
I asked for my principal back on a 8 week deposit from hashking, I recieved it this morning, 50 btc principal with 10 BTC forfeit.
0baa9eb6aee8c7b573dbe17508728a52748d7ee89ee2b3bf68599b50ef4324a2
thanks hash, I know your going through a rough time, and GL to your other investors.

So if we are willing to just forgo the interest we can ask for our loans to be paid back?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

I'm only 15 so that is the reason he probably has more sense then me. 

See?

This.

This is why you don't give random anonymous people on the Internet your money (and why you probably deserve to get it stolen if you do).

Fucking amazing.

this was a joke dumbass
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
I asked for my principal back on a 8 week deposit from hashking, I recieved it this morning, 50 btc principal with 10 BTC forfeit.
0baa9eb6aee8c7b573dbe17508728a52748d7ee89ee2b3bf68599b50ef4324a2
thanks hash, I know your going through a rough time, and GL to your other investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

For the win.

LOLgasm.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero

See?

This.

This is why you don't give random anonymous people on the Internet your money (and why you probably deserve to get it stolen if you do).

Fucking amazing.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest. 

I am done.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging. 

Some people are just garbage and always will be.

This is it.  This has to be the best post in the entire forum.
Activity: 210
Understood. Please keep us updated. Maybe you can post the next payout date whenever you do a payout.

They will be done daily. 

Excellent, thanks for trying to set things right.

I've fucked up plenty myself, it's working to fix the fuckups that leads to personal growth... I hope..
Can anyone prove their payment on blockchain?

Looks like this may have been peasent's payout: http://blockchain.info/address/14xmVYBovLZxN9awFsR9DWqasHuMYfz5Xp

I just grabbed the address from his sig and it matched the number of comfirms he reported at the time.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can anyone prove their payment on blockchain?

HK, why won't you tell us exactly how much you have, how much you owe and how are you going to get the BTC??
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Once I get to the bigger accounts I will change the payout method.

What method will you use with the larger accounts? How long will it take to pay off the smaller ones?

On the bigger ones I will probably take the total of all accounts and split the funds according to the percentage of the balance.  So if there is 10,000 coins and an account has 5000 coins.  That account will receive 50% of the payments.  The how long question I won't really be able to answer.  I'm doing my best to resolve this.

Understood. Please keep us updated. Maybe you can post the next payout date whenever you do a payout.

They will be done daily. 
Activity: 252
This thread just keeps giving.

What method will you use with the larger accounts? How long will it take to pay off the smaller ones?

On the bigger ones I will probably take the total of all accounts and split the funds according to the percentage of the balance.  So if there is 10,000 coins and an account has 5000 coins.  That account will receive 50% of the payments.  The how long question I won't really be able to answer.  I'm doing my best to resolve this.

Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
Thanks HK. Got it currently at 4 confirms. Good luck with the rest. Take care.
Activity: 238
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest. 

I am done.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging. 

The fuck ?
Then you should ask a more senior person to handle your winding down. Supply them a list of creditors and let them deal with it while you focus on raising funds.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
LOLZ.  Yeah... not sure what to say there.

Have a good night. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: