Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 25. (Read 93740 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
NEWS FLASH:  I didn't expect anything more from someone who blatantly lies to his depositors and steals their interest.  

I will leave your thread alone.  Funny a 16 year old kid was able to pay his debts in full, paying all creditors equally, and making them whole.   You are in a hole and still digging.  

Some people are just garbage and always will be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just sent out a bunch of prinicipal payments.  

Youre doing it wrong.

Why am I doing it wrong?  Why is your way right?

Its not his way it is the universally accepted legal and right way.
Say you only pay back 1,000 BTC and then git hit by a bus and die.
So the creditors who were luck enough to be at the begining on the list get paid in full while other creditors get stiffed - nothing.
If you were at the end of the list would that seem fair and equitable to you?

Unless you designated some creditors "senior" and gave them seniority in any insolvency situation all your creditors are EQUAL and should be repaid EQUALLY.

NEWS FLASH:  YOU ARE AN INSOLVENT DEBTOR.  How you want to do things is irrelevant.  YOU OWE CREDITORS AND ARE IN DEFAULT OF YOUR CONTRACT.
If you have any integrity or decency you would be looking to resolve your debts in an equitable manner.

Obviously given your propensity to blatantly lie to your depositors it isn't all that surprising ...

I have alot of accounts under 10 bitcoins and it doesn't make sense for me to spread payments over these small accounts.  It's better that they are paid off.  Once I get to the bigger accounts I will change the payout method.  NEWS FLASH:  This is the way I'm going to do it.  
donator
Gerald Davis

Youre doing it wrong.

Why am I doing it wrong?  Why is your way right?

Its not his way it is the universally accepted legal and right way.
Say you only pay back 1,000 BTC and then git hit by a bus and die.
So the creditors who were luck enough to be at the begining on the list get paid in full while other creditors get stiffed - nothing.
If you were at the end of the list would that seem fair and equitable to you?

Also (looking at it for your own benefit) creditors at the end of the list really have no chance in hell of getting anything in the near future.  So you create a sitaution where there is really no downside to "negotiating" a settlement.  Either in court or in person.  Paying all your debtors equitably is in your own best interest too.

NEWS FLASH:  YOU ARE AN INSOLVENT DEBTOR.  How you want to do things is irrelevant.  YOU OWE CREDITORS AND ARE IN DEFAULT OF YOUR CONTRACT.
If you have any integrity or decency you would be looking to resolve your debts in an equitable manner.

Youre doing it wrong.

Why am I doing it wrong?  Why is your way right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Youre doing it wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I will be paying out alot of the smaller accounts in the next couple of hours.  This payments will only be prinipal payments.  If someone has received interest it will be deducted from their payment and will be paid later so I can at least get everyone's principal back.

Generally it is considered unacceptable to pay some creditors before others.
Did you notify your creditors prior to deposit that smaller account holders would be considered senior to larger account holders?

All creditors should be repaid on a % basis.  If you can pay 100 BTC then the creditor who has 10% of all debt gets 10% of the payment, the creditor with 0.5% of all debt gets 0.5% of the payment.

In case you need some assistance this 16 year old can show you the proper way to resolve your delinquent debts.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thebitmint-buy-bitcoins-with-paypal-site-closed-83679

All you wannabe "banksters" should read the thread and take notes on how to handle our outstanding debts properly.
Also for the love of god can you edit the title of the thread so it no longer laughably says "insured".  It never was insured.

+1. Payments should be proportional. Pirate should have done the same.
donator
Gerald Davis
I will be paying out alot of the smaller accounts in the next couple of hours.  This payments will only be prinipal payments.  If someone has received interest it will be deducted from their payment and will be paid later so I can at least get everyone's principal back.

Generally it is considered unacceptable to pay some creditors before others.
Did you notify your creditors prior to deposit that smaller account holders would be considered senior to larger account holders?

All creditors should be repaid on a % basis.  If you can pay 100 BTC then the creditor who has 10% of all debt gets 10% of the payment, the creditor with 0.5% of all debt gets 0.5% of the payment.

In case you need some assistance this 16 year old can show you the proper way to resolve your delinquent debts.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thebitmint-buy-bitcoins-with-paypal-site-closed-83679

All you wannabe "banksters" should read the thread and take notes on how to handle our outstanding debts properly.
Also for the love of god can you edit the title of the thread so it no longer laughably says "insured".  It never was insured.
I will be paying out alot of the smaller accounts in the next couple of hours.  This payments will only be prinipal payments.  If someone has received interest it will be deducted from their payment and will be paid later so I can at least get everyone's principal back.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
It is Monday and it will be Tuesday in less than 4 hours. I don't see any payments yet.
Are you trying to drag it out like Pirate? If so, just say so.
Write it off. I am a much happier man now that I have done so.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
It is Monday and it will be Tuesday in less than 4 hours. I don't see any payments yet.
Are you trying to drag it out like Pirate? If so, just say so.
legendary
LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1068849

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashkings-491-weekly-deposit-btcst-trust-account-closed-82574.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.

In case hashking decides to delete the original post.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.

Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy

Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy
Does anyone actually know who hashking is?
The main reason I never invested with him is that it wasn't possible for me to pay him a visit in person should things go wrong.

But yes, people put that kind of money with pirate, all the while throwing insults at people like me who pointed out that it was a fucking obvious scam.
I'm beginning to think some of the people on this forum were dropped on their head at birth.

Then you could even ask yourself, why none of the headdropped creatures even want to put up for locating pirate....

Question and questions and so many answers.....just put the pairs together......but you´ll might still loose against a heroflush Wink

Cheers Zyk
Activity: 252
Nobody was talking to you gene. Nobody is interested in your opinion. We all know the situation and talking here won't make it any worse than it already is. Let's keep this thread customers-hk only.

My point is that it is too late to be screaming "transparency!" This is like running to buy fire insurance after your house is a smoldering slurry of ash and pisswater. The time to ask tough questions was before investing.

The only thing left to do is to punish the scammer and to not fall for this bullshit again.
legendary
Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Just out of curiosity (I never had coins in it) has any PPT account holders got their 50% default insurance coins back from hashkings '3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in account'?
I am not part of it, but I would be very surprised if anyone got that 50% back.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Just out of curiosity (I never had coins in it) has any PPT account holders got their 50% default insurance coins back from hashkings '3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in account'?
Activity: 336
He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.

Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy

Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy
Does anyone actually know who hashking is?
The main reason I never invested with him is that it wasn't possible for me to pay him a visit in person should things go wrong.

But yes, people put that kind of money with pirate, all the while throwing insults at people like me who pointed out that it was a fucking obvious scam.
I'm beginning to think some of the people on this forum were dropped on their head at birth.
Activity: 449
legendary
I beg for a little transparency in this mess..

Absolutely, we need transparency. Because if he owes depositors something like BTC 10000+, realistically that's never going to get paid back is it. If he's buying on the open market, what happens if the price doubles/triples in a year time?
No, it's more like 30,000+. And no, I am not kidding.
Pages:
Jump to: