Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 36. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
All interest and withdrawals on regular deposits have been sent out.  Thanks.

Received, thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If anyone that has PPT with me and wants their coins ASAP pm for an offer.  I have potential buyers. 
All interest and withdrawals on regular deposits have been sent out.  Thanks.
Hello hashking,

Are non-Pirate withdrawals delayed? My deposit term ended on August 17, but I haven't received initial payment. Dividends were paid in time.

I would also like to know.
I tried to withdraw my 1% deposit. Still Pending.
It has been pending for (15?) hours now.

Sorry,  I do have a 24 hour window for withdrawals as I do have a life outside of bitcoin.  Payments will go out this evening as they usually do.  I will be very busy the next 2-3 days trying to wind down my PPT.  If you have any questions please PM Me and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.  Thanks again.

Activity: 58
Hello hashking,

Are non-Pirate withdrawals delayed? My deposit term ended on August 17, but I haven't received initial payment. Dividends were paid in time.

I would also like to know.
I tried to withdraw my 1% deposit. Still Pending.
It has been pending for (15?) hours now.
Activity: 52
Hello hashking,

UPD: Received.
Already did my PPT pull, time to see if Pirate pays up

Thanks for your business.  I believe he will so as soon as funds hit my wallets then I will disburse in a timely manner.
Activity: 335
Already did my PPT pull, time to see if Pirate pays up
ALL PPT ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED OUT 8/19/12.  ONCE FINAL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I WILL DISTRIBUTE ALL INTEREST DUE AND PRINCIPAL.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
Great service. Everything is automated and flows smoothly. I accidentally deposited the wrong amount and it was cleared up quickly.
Activity: 350
I just wanna say how exemplary your service is because you deserve it.

With so many people mishandling people's bitcoins of late,  having nothing but great things to say about the speed and execution of requests is so refreshing.

I've had not a single issue to point out in a negative light thus far and you've certainly earned a great deal a trust from me.

I can't speak about the risks of ppt deposits for obvious reasons that are outside Hashking's responsibility, but Hashking deposits and services are good in my book. Smiley

Thanks Hashking. I will certainly be looking for more opportunity to deposit with you very shortly.

Is the 50% insured also going to lower?

Yes, it's at 3.91%

This is incorrect.  It is currently 3.3%.  It will be lowered later this week.  It will also take effect on 8/20/12.
My bad, I could have swore when I checked today it was only 1% lower than the uninsured rate.

Yes, it's at 3.91%

This is incorrect.  It is currently 3.3%.  It will be lowered later this week.  It will also take effect on 8/20/12.

Yes, it's at 3.91%
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Just posting an update due to Pirate lowering interest rates for trust accounts. 

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashkings-491-weekly-deposit-btcst-trust-account-closed-82574
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Okay let me spell it out for you. He used to have an 8 week term at 1.9% and I am asking 2 things:

1) Why was the rate on the longer term deposit reduced but not that on the short term loans (still 1%)? I would expect both to go down the same percentage unless he no longer needs the stability and predictability. Is this true?
2) Is he planning on introducing longer term (so to spell it out longer than 8 weeks) with higher rates than 1.25%. This would suggest an urge for more stability and predictability.

But please, only Hashking can answer these questions and if he chooses not to disclose this that is fine also but I would appreciate him stating he does not wish to disclose this information Smiley

I adjust my deposit rates according to the needs of my lending and deposit business.  I don't have any plans in the future to increase the rate beyond 1.25% currently.  I didn't lower the shorter term rate because I would like to keep that rate competitive with other deposit takers in the forum.   
@hashking, would it be impolite to ask you who you are?
are you on OTC?
I am hashking.  I'm not currently listed on the OTC, but I have done alot of different trasnsacitons here on the forum.  Please let me know if you need a reference.  Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Okay let me spell it out for you. He used to have an 8 week term at 1.9% and I am asking 2 things:

1) Why was the rate on the longer term deposit reduced but not that on the short term loans (still 1%)? I would expect both to go down the same percentage unless he no longer needs the stability and predictability. Is this true?
2) Is he planning on introducing longer term (so to spell it out longer than 8 weeks) with higher rates than 1.25%. This would suggest an urge for more stability and predictability.

But please, only Hashking can answer these questions and if he chooses not to disclose this that is fine also but I would appreciate him stating he does not wish to disclose this information Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: