Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 29. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
As an early supporter of Hashra - I for one feel us early supporters who paid in full up front to help fund the development of these systems are owed something.

We have been slapped in the face with late delivery and then we  come to find out that a mere 7 days from now the same units that we paid a lot of money for are now available for at least 25% less than we paid.

It's a real insult to me and others - I know they have sent me PM's and there are a lot of unhappy people.

Is this what we get for helping Hasra get started?

I was probably the first person to get the unit in the U.S. and I just got it two days ago and wowee - I get a whole 9 day advantage in terms of mining over people who did not have faith in Hashra?

I won't make in 9 days what I could have saved - that's for sure.

In my humble opinion there would be no Hashra miners even available for sale had he not stepped up to the plate and placed our orders

it's insulting to be treated this way.

One very disgruntled customer

Was yours also shipped on the 4th of June?  That alone is reason for compensation. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I mean, KNC titans clock in at 1MH/s per 17.50$, totalling it to $6995 for 400MH/S, even though the shipment time will be awhile, it'll still be more profitable.

Lets take in Calculations from CroMiner, 0.0015BTC per MH/s, but be harsh and say they arrive late July, so the diff has increased around 70%, that'll mean 0.00045BTC per MH/s, bringing it up to 0.18BTC Per day, totalling to around 4-5BTC Per month, lowering to 3-4BTC Next month and 2-3BTC the one after and finally, in the 4th month around 1-2BTC, if you mine like a zombie at CleverMining, so most likely scenario is that you'll make around 12BTC in the 4 months by running on CleverMining, resulting in a return of $7'800 whilst not taking in the Possible price increase of bitcoin, which'll result in an ROI + a profit of 805$, which i would think successful, and you will be making profit from there on, whereas CroMiner has proven that Hashra's miners have a low chance of ROI. This is the reason why not a lot of people are buying up Scrypt ASICS, because the price is just too expensive, around 5X more expensive than KNC's price tag, which doesn't make any sense at all. Personally, i am agreeeing with CroMiner, and think that it would be more beneficial in the long term for your business to lower the Price per MH/s, which'll benefit both you and your customers.

Just my 2 Satoshis on this matter, good day though.

this is very easy to say when KNC has not delivered one single scrypt miner and in fact has been sued for failure to deliver Bitcoin miners.

I am not defending Hashra but you're comparing when does not exists and may never exist to what does exist.

In addition you do not know how much it costs to produce one of these things.

How long can a company stay in business if it's make no profit.

Your observation is an interesting one, however you've put no skin in the game.

If this is as simple as lowering the price, then you are free to build your own machine and sell it at that price.

just my humble 2 satoshi.

I never told them not to make any profit, merely just mentioned that they should lower their profit margins to a suitable one where they can still make some money from it, but still keep their customers happy.

Just my humble 2 satoshis.

perhaps you are not happy, but I am satisfied with the cost per mh at this point in time.

I won't be 6 weeks from now and that's why I have 500mh on order from Mining Asics Technologies - because it will be much lower in price.

My advice for you who are weak of heart. Simply wait until you get hashing power as cheaply as you think you are 'entitled' to.

the machines are coming - or course you miss mining between now and then, but hey - that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Activity: 252
I mean, KNC titans clock in at 1MH/s per 17.50$, totalling it to $6995 for 400MH/S, even though the shipment time will be awhile, it'll still be more profitable.

Lets take in Calculations from CroMiner, 0.0015BTC per MH/s, but be harsh and say they arrive late July, so the diff has increased around 70%, that'll mean 0.00045BTC per MH/s, bringing it up to 0.18BTC Per day, totalling to around 4-5BTC Per month, lowering to 3-4BTC Next month and 2-3BTC the one after and finally, in the 4th month around 1-2BTC, if you mine like a zombie at CleverMining, so most likely scenario is that you'll make around 12BTC in the 4 months by running on CleverMining, resulting in a return of $7'800 whilst not taking in the Possible price increase of bitcoin, which'll result in an ROI + a profit of 805$, which i would think successful, and you will be making profit from there on, whereas CroMiner has proven that Hashra's miners have a low chance of ROI. This is the reason why not a lot of people are buying up Scrypt ASICS, because the price is just too expensive, around 5X more expensive than KNC's price tag, which doesn't make any sense at all. Personally, i am agreeeing with CroMiner, and think that it would be more beneficial in the long term for your business to lower the Price per MH/s, which'll benefit both you and your customers.

this is very easy to say when KNC has not delivered one single scrypt miner and in fact has been sued for failure to deliver Bitcoin miners.

I am not defending Hashra but you're comparing when does not exists and may never exist to what does exist.

How long can a company stay in business if it's make no profit.

If this is as simple as lowering the price, then you are free to build your own machine and sell it at that price.

I never told them not to make any profit, merely just mentioned that they should lower their profit margins to a suitable one where they can still make some money from it, but still keep their customers happy.

Just my humble 2 satoshis.

I am not defending Hashra but you're comparing what  exists to what does not exists and may never exist.

How long can a company stay in business if it's make no profit?

as a business owner I can tell you what is beneficial - you lower the price when you are forced to and not before. In all likelihood most business have investors/owners to answer to and businesses are formed primarily to generate profits.

Risk = Reward = Return

You risk your money, you get rewarded and you see a return on the risk. Why give up profits when you do not have to - that is idiotic..and its grounds for dismissal if you answer to a board of directors.

As an early supporter of Hashra - I for one feel us early supporters who paid in full up front to help fund the development of these systems are owed something.

We have been slapped in the face with late delivery and then we  come to find out that a mere 7 days from now the same units that we paid a lot of money for are now available for at least 25% less than we paid.

It's a real insult to me and others - I know they have sent me PM's and there are a lot of unhappy people.

I was probably the first person to get the unit in the U.S. and I just got it two days ago and wowee - I get a whole 9 day advantage in terms of mining over people who did not have faith in Hashra?

In my humble opinion there would be no Hashra miners even available for sale had he not stepped up to the plate and placed our orders

Watched you edit that thing 3 times xD

LOL - I am a terrible typist - my brain works faster than my fingers...

Watched you edit that thing 3 times xD

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
@CroMiner

If KNC mining right now with the pre-ordered Titans that mean when the Titan will hit the market, the difficulty should be the same (to LTC, DOGE and other scrypt coins). Right ?
And speaking about the "hope", the other manufacturers, look at Bitmine.ch from Switzerland how miserably failed to deliver their ASICs or how to struggle to fool the customers refusing the refunds.
I will never ever pre-order anything, I will buy straight from the source, and Hashra is a good one.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Knc will deliver in best case scenario September, the diff will be x 2-3 by then, so even KNCs beast of a Titan has no chance of getting a ROI.

It would have but if delivered RIGHT NOW, but lets face it..Who would deliver a MONEY MAKING MACHINE ??

They are Happily Mining in Sweden ( and any other preorder destination ) and when it becomes BARELY POSSIBLE to break even they are shipping to compensate the end user for his Money by giving him 2% chance to breaking even..

So once more..SIMON has my respect because AT LEAST he is not mining with our Hardware..

But Simon, you need to understand that a GOOD price is what makes a GREAT COMPANY combined with GOOD delivery time !

Who would STOP YOU if You could do this now Simon, Who ?

Anyway..I understand that ALL mining Hardware manufactures from China are working together and have exactly the same prices for every diff increase, so keeping in Mind that Simon is in China/Hong Kong I can understand him, because even If he could pull off a solid PRICE DECREASE The Chinese "Alibaba" Mafia would pay him a Visit Wink

So our best option for now are manufactures from EU and the STATES, who compete with each other regarding the Price and by doing so offering better profitability for end user.. Once more, except KNC who is already Mining with Your 400 MH/s Titans Wink

ONCE MORE..

I think Simon and ZeusMiner are doing a GREAT Job, but the prices are WAY to expensive to have any chance of ROI..

Example : If you Buy lets say a LUNAR LANDER WARP 3 = 78MH for $6750 thats $86.53 per MH/s price tag.

There is absolute NO CHANCE of ROI with that price per MH/s ratio..

Because mining at CleverMining.com will get You about 0.0015 BTC per MH/s with 40% diff increase monthly !

So lets do some math..

78 MH/s x 0.0015 = 0.117 BTC per day ( next 3 of days ) and that number will go down 5% as Difficulty increases every 3.5 days.

So there is BEARLY room to get 3 COINS the first Month..Well thats about $1950 with today Price of BTC ( $650 )

Keeping in mind that the Difficulty increases by 45 - 50 % Monthly ( 10 x 5% every 3.5 days ) I really cant see any chance of ROI here.

Its a SHAME, I love MINING AT CleverMining which is the best place to mine Scrypt and get payout in BTC every day, but this prices will RUIN the Scrypt Coin Market, because THERE IS ABSOLUTE no chance of ROI neither a Profit..

So Simon..Please do something about this..Be the #1 producer for Asic Scrypt Mining Hardware, but please allow us to make at a small profit as well, because with this prices there is absolute no chance to do so.

This is not only my oppinion, everyone is Talking about this..
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2605-scrypt-asic-prices-still-high-in-the-current-market-situation/

The price should be Max $30 - $40 per MH/s to allow us at least some chance of profit..

I agree
Activity: 105
ONCE MORE..

I think Simon and ZeusMiner are doing a GREAT Job, but the prices are WAY to expensive to have any chance of ROI..

Example : If you Buy lets say a LUNAR LANDER WARP 3 = 78MH for $6750 thats $86.53 per MH/s price tag.

There is absolute NO CHANCE of ROI with that price per MH/s ratio..

Because mining at CleverMining.com will get You about 0.0015 BTC per MH/s with 40% diff increase monthly !

So lets do some math..

78 MH/s x 0.0015 = 0.117 BTC per day ( next 3 of days ) and that number will go down 5% as Difficulty increases every 3.5 days.

So there is BEARLY room to get 3 COINS the first Month..Well thats about $1950 with today Price of BTC ( $650 )

Keeping in mind that the Difficulty increases by 45 - 50 % Monthly ( 10 x 5% every 3.5 days ) I really cant see any chance of ROI here.

Its a SHAME, I love MINING AT CleverMining which is the best place to mine Scrypt and get payout in BTC every day, but this prices will RUIN the Scrypt Coin Market, because THERE IS ABSOLUTE no chance of ROI neither a Profit..

So Simon..Please do something about this..Be the #1 producer for Asic Scrypt Mining Hardware, but please allow us to make at a small profit as well, because with this prices there is absolute no chance to do so.

This is not only my oppinion, everyone is Talking about this..
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2605-scrypt-asic-prices-still-high-in-the-current-market-situation/

The price should be Max $30 - $40 per MH/s to allow us at least some chance of profit..
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Very sorry to see this.
That package must of gotten a real pounding.  Angry

We have messaged you and will get this sorted for you asap.

Regards

HASHRA TEAM

Thanks, I got your message & will email as requested. 

This does appear to be a loose connection issue as for some reason I now intermittently get up to 13Mhs.  And you are right, the units are packed very well. The only thing I can think of is that the screw must've been relatively loose to start with because there was no damage whatsoever to the box exterior.

FYI for other miners:
- similar to jjj0923 I had an issue with the Pi. My keyboard wouldn't work with it until I swapped the 2pin cable for another power connector I had for another device. It does seem that that 2pin cable doesn't supply enough power if anyone else is scratching their heads. (or we both got faulty cables perhaps).
- My Launcher is running at 500w at the wall
- You really don't want this unit in your living room like I have it. I thought Gridseeds were loud but man...lol
- Poolside my top hash is usually 10-20% lower than the Controla says it is but I'm not sure if that is an issue with reporting or if the pool doesn't handle large hash miners well. Could well be a pool issue.
- Acc / Reject rate is 2.66%.  HW is 11% which seems rather high to me.
Activity: 112
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
Very sorry to see this.
That package must of gotten a real pounding.  Angry

We have messaged you and will get this sorted for you asap.

Regards

HASHRA TEAM
well, mine finally arrived! awesome!

but one of the heatsinks was loose & obviously has damaged something...the Lander is only hashing at 7 or 8 Mhs/s :/
seriously, after paying batch 1 prices I feel quite disappointed.

I sent you a ticket. Pls check for order #877
thx

that's a shame - my heart goes out to you because I know you're disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
well, mine finally arrived! awesome!

but one of the heatsinks was loose & obviously has damaged something...the Lander is only hashing at 7 or 8 Mhs/s :/
seriously, after paying batch 1 prices I feel quite disappointed.

I sent you a ticket. Pls check for order #877
thx

well the answer is yes. I've ordered a gridseed blade and a Lunar Launcher (from Batch 2).

however the fulfillment of the Blade got screwed up and although I ordered early last week I still do not have it. Long story short - it was supposed to ship from China direct and the owner  made accommodations to have it shipped to me from someone's U.S. inventory to get it to be faster and that did not happen so it was back to Plan A and the unit is on it's way from China. I have yet to receive a tracking number but I'll let you all know when I receive the blade.

Hopefully early this coming week.  I'll let you all know in case you want to verify that Zighash.com can actually deliver something it sells. I'm confident but until it arrives, I won't really actually know. The owner has been very accommodating and did refund me lost potential revenue from mining due to his inability to deliver within a few days as promised.

I think someone else reading this thread should take a hint from that.
Does hashra have a usa re-seller?

I just dont want to wait for shipment, and import tax and crap.

yes - zighash.com

Have you bought any from them? I`m also looking at re-sellers in the USA as well.

Does hashra have a usa re-seller?

I just dont want to wait for shipment, and import tax and crap.

yes - zighash.com
Hashra, you guys had some amazing sexy looking miners, whats with all these problems??
Pages:
Jump to: