Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 14. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
Initial Public Offering (IPO) is very uncommon and i heard first time. I think Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is more carrying more valuable meaning from IPO. Only public offering It sounds weird to hear. I'm participating some ico but i didn't get any award for many reasons. Specially project scam and not enough market value and it's can't picked ico price. 
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 03, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
yep, I believe that in ICO can earn money, I plan to participate to
I believe I can earn money on ICO, and I plan to participate in projects that seem to me the most profitable.
You can earn on ICO without investing, you can participate in bounty, make translations, be community managers, do reviews on projects, write analytical articles.
I think that in Iico it can make money, I have also received money even though there are not many and not always working on a project to get results, I have also experienced a project failure but there I did not give up and move forward in order to get money
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
November 03, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Yes true..but not all ico project.just when i believed and look at their ico token sale hasbeen sold out and get softcap at token sale program.many ico project failed at their ico token sale program.be careful when you choose ico investmen
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 03, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
This year I have not made any money from ICOS and as the last few bounties also I did have not paid me I can say this year has been very bad for myself and my family and the only coin that I made some profit from was moneytoken and they are one of the only ICOS that actually gave me a token that actually got on an exchange. I am down on all my coins and tokens from icos or after icos and I hope 2019 will be much better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
Yes, I've made profit several times, but currently I don't make money from ICOs because I prefer trading altcoins and dealing with long term investing in altcoins with existing product.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Unfortunately, I was not able to make money from icos, as I started to participate too late - in the early summer 2018, when most of the projects began to bring only losses.

if I feel a little. but I also feel that in 2018 we have never got the results of our hard work because the market has now experienced an uncertain situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
Unfortunately, I was not able to make money from icos, as I started to participate too late - in the early summer 2018, when most of the projects began to bring only losses.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
Yes i make some money investing with icos during february to may but i lost all of these because i am too greedy . But i saw i can earn some money from that space. So i am waiting next bull run to start investing icos again. that is easy . you need to stay away during bear and you need to come in bull market again.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
You can earn token in ICO without investing as you just need to participate in their bounty program to promote their project. If I can get my capital for sure I will invest that into a good ICO and I will take the risk hoping that my money could increase exponentially once the ICO get in the moon.
Activity: 230
November 03, 2018, 07:46:24 AM
If you wanna know if I have make money from an ICO then all I can tell you is that... Yes, I already make money from an ICO by simply participating in their airdrop and all I did is just register in their airdrop and few weeks after that I was able to receive tokens with a high market value that I was able to convert into a big cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
yes of course, I invest money in some interesting projects in which I myself take part in bounty programs
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
No, I don’t invest in startups on the cryptocurrency market because I think it’s a waste of my money and most likely you will lose it
I'm sorry you feel that way.In fact,if you look at things more globally, with the help of cryptocurrency, you can invest money in a really worthwhile company and in the future get a lot more money than invested.As soon as come up with the rules and requirements for the ICO (to remove the factor of fraud) in the ICO will invest trillions of dollars.This year I invested in 4 projects.And I hope that I will get a profit in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
No, I don’t invest in startups on the cryptocurrency market because I think it’s a waste of my money and most likely you will lose it
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 03, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
For me most people made money from ICO in 2017 and it is 2018 that thinks changed and people start losing money investing into this ICOs. ICO is not IPO we need to get this right, IPO are companies looking to grow their company from profit they make but ICO only promise to use this money to develop their platform and no promise of future profit, just sit down and read most of this ICO's term and conditions
You are totally right, we are buying only utility token with hope that the chart will show good values. If no use case of token, it will go down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
For me most people made money from ICO in 2017 and it is 2018 that thinks changed and people start losing money investing into this ICOs. ICO is not IPO we need to get this right, IPO are companies looking to grow their company from profit they make but ICO only promise to use this money to develop their platform and no promise of future profit, just sit down and read most of this ICO's term and conditions
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 07:01:55 AM
Yes i have made alot of money from ICO but that was in 2017 when i bought Digitex Funitures ICO. since this year there has been a lot of scam ICOs. But there's yet another ICO i would love to invest in, and that is the RENC ICO.. wait for it guys
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 03, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects when entering the stock exchange lose much in value. Therefore, I still try not to invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 154
November 03, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
I can't even list all the ways to make money with ICO. Now there are a lot of them and I think that we do not know everything. One way is to invest, but I think it is not as reliable as it seems at first glance
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
every time I follow ico, I always lose either because of my mistake or it's not time to sell but I have already sold it, but why does every ico I follow the price drop far from the price of ico?
What is your opinion?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
I invested in ICO since 2017-Sep, for now I can only remember Hextra,Bitconnect. Those 2 of them are the big earn for me since I got in and got out earlier than other people.
At the moment, invest in ICO is the wrong decision, the ICO can be impact by the market downtrend and it will lead to can't reach their cap. In April I spend 1 ETH on Cherry project - where they use the fund for charity. But, since May the bitcoin go down again, they can't sell their token so they pay back ETH for all investor  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: