Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 15. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 06:27:16 AM
ICOs are no longer profitable. I have invested in a few but some are yet to enter exchange. The best way to make money from ICO used to be buy low during ico selbat xanhythubg you want but it's not the same now. The market is bearish
The situation has changed and now it is better to buy ico already on the exchange at 0.5x or even cheaper.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet
many investors have benefited from participating in the ico bounty by getting tokens and they are selling to get a profit, of course, but for now it is very difficult to get a profitable ico project that is often found only fraud
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
I have invested in Iico since the last year, I invested my money into a number of ICOs that I trust but until now my investment has not yet made a profit, and I almost lost half of my investment,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
I mainly participate in bounty, but if the project is interesting to me and I see a perspective in it, I invest in it. My experience is not big enough for an investor, I can say that there is both positive and negative experience
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
November 03, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
Yes, I invest in ICO.Although it is risky, but without the risk to earn in crypto will no way.Choosing the ICO you like, you need to invest in it when there are bonuses to buy tokens.That is, during the pre-sale.To be honest this year has not earned anything with the ICO.All my investments are long-term.So I'll have to wait.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 02, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

You can make very good money on ICO projects, but lately a lot of projects cannot assemble Soft Cap, and even very promising projects. This is due to a bad market situation.
Because of this, you have to invest at the last moment, when you can see how much money the project has collected.
Activity: 630
November 02, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
Yes this is true that ico make money and also work with business model. But all the ico are not making money because all are not genuine ico. But no body can not tell about that a particular ico is best. And this is also totally depend on your luck. Many ico have come into the market and that is success full with high profit and investors are happy to invest in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
In 2017, I certainly made money but now I got this year with 2 proetov profit of 10, now stopped investing due to the fact that few projects collect even software cap
You are just making stuff up, the re software cap is not a term that exists inside of Crypto.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Yes I already made money from ICO.And earned a good amount from docadami project.In ICO price 1ETH = 30,000MTC but after launch That token was pumped. 1ETH=1000MTC in that time I got money because I participated that ICO.If anybody can't make money from ICO nobody participate in ICO.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
November 02, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
With the current blood red market, I do not invest in ICO. As most ICOs fail, or if they are on the trading floor, they will also lose 5 to 10 times the ICO. The market is currently the best investment in BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 02, 2018, 02:13:10 PM
It's not easy to earn from ICO's now . Nowadays the prices of most coins are lower than ICO prices, which means that those who bought coins at these prices are at a loss. But there is still a pre-sale and private sale periods  when prices are significantly lower and those who have bought on pre-sale can expect a good profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 02, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
I haven't participated in the ICO for a long time, about a year and a half, but I can say that almost all assets are now in a drawdown of 50-90% relative to bitcoin, if we count in dollars - then in best case I just didn't earn anything, bust also didn't lose. MobilGo-the one of the last ICO, where I participated. Start up is not doing well now, but hope is still alive. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
About six months ago, I invested a bit of my money in ICO, but I have not yet made a profit on it and this makes me very upset. In the future I will choose projects more carefully.

The problem is that most projects haven't been worked on after the crowdfunding. The market is not in a favourable condition to show any  coin's growth and projects do not gain much (as much as they used to) in order to cover these losses.
Activity: 854
November 02, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
Yes I have invested in a number of ICOs and I have equally made both loses and gains. What I have realized is that your chances of making profit or loss depends on the condition of the market at the time the tokens or coins you invested in are listed on exchanges as well as the time you sell.
Activity: 370
November 02, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
ICOs are no longer profitable. I have invested in a few but some are yet to enter exchange. The best way to make money from ICO used to be buy low during ico selbat xanhythubg you want but it's not the same now. The market is bearish
November 02, 2018, 01:44:08 PM
I have never invested in an ICO, I think it's too risky. Many of my friends have failed to invest in the ICO and they advised me not to be like them. ICO scam is quite active and increasingly sophisticated. This also raised concerns among investors.

Hi dude, not all ICO will end up failing and scam it was proven until now there are still many who are interested to investing in there
if all ICO scam then why did you join signature bounty program and keep promoting their project? this sounds ridiculous  Undecided
This is a little funny. Grin I still think that investing in ICO is a pretty good form of income, but in this case you need good experience.
November 02, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
About six months ago, I invested a bit of my money in ICO, but I have not yet made a profit on it and this makes me very upset. In the future I will choose projects more carefully.
Activity: 280
November 02, 2018, 01:41:00 PM
I have never invested in an ICO, I think it's too risky. Many of my friends have failed to invest in the ICO and they advised me not to be like them. ICO scam is quite active and increasingly sophisticated. This also raised concerns among investors.

Hi dude, not all ICO will end up failing and scam it was proven until now there are still many who are interested to investing in there
if all ICO scam then why did you join signature bounty program and keep promoting their project? this sounds ridiculous  Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
November 02, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Recently, if you have been following the trends in the ICo market, you will find out that majority of them haven't exactly been benefiting. Many of them just turn out to be confirmed scams at the day end of the day.There has really been little or nothing to make from the ICo market. It is safe to say it hasn't been profiting.
Yes, participating in the ICO generosity campaign this year is not at all profitable. Tokens are paid very rarely, most companies simply do not pay anything for various reasons. Those who pay, their tokens cost practically nothing. As long as I simply collect them, it is either impossible to sell, or it makes no sense. Maybe in the future, when the market starts to recover, the tokens will rise in price, and maybe they will depreciate completely. If the bear market continues to drag out, it’s probably just in the campaigns of generosity that the ICO will have to take a break. While it is a waste of time.
Activity: 126
November 02, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
In 2017, I certainly made money but now I got this year with 2 proetov profit of 10, now stopped investing due to the fact that few projects collect even software cap
Pages:
Jump to: