Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 16. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 02, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
ICOs have been very profitable in the past but they are not performing that well anymore. During the bear market, it's better to get the tokens with a discount when they hit the market. A lot of them drop for over 50% :O
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
Not yet invested, always more inclined to already existing coins. I don’t even know how to argue this correctly, most likely there’s simply no trust. Earlier, as soon as it appeared, everything was well advertised, there was a desire, but there was no money.
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

No, I do not invest in aisio. I don't have enough experience. I can’t afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. I hope the community will find a solution. Maybe then I will try to invest.
Activity: 144
November 02, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
I think that IPO and ICO they are resembling on top of one another to my essence. But I agree that IPO much more reliable type of investments. It is necessary to understand that Investment in ICO - it is always very risky! But, who does not risk, that does not drink champagne!  Cheesy I invest in ICO small amounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
I have never invested in an ICO, I think it's too risky. Many of my friends have failed to invest in the ICO and they advised me not to be like them. ICO scam is quite active and increasingly sophisticated. This also raised concerns among investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
Now it is much more profitable to buy on the stock exchange than to buy on the ICO. The price drops several times,95% of the investment is very risky.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 02, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Invest in potential ICO
and yeah ICO does pay off alot if project is legit and genuine

Look at Genesis Vision, that project is insanely good if you invest during ICO
Their manager investor platform just launch and their price is consistently increasing since ICO and price moving up in the bears market
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
His introduction to cryptocurrency, I started with the participation of a bounty . There I earned my first coins: the primary portfolio. Now from this earnings I invest in ICO projects , which in my opinion will bring me profit . But still continue to participate in the bounty, when there is free time and really good projects
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
Everyone earns on ICO, whether it is generosity or just an investment in this project . After all, as a result, we all get coins and wait for its growth to get a good profit. Simply have all different path : who the invests, spending their money, and who the spends time engaging in Generosity
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 02, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
I do not get much profit from investments in the ICO at the moment. It hurts me rather than income. I think that now is not the time to invest in ICO.

Now, in fact, it is not the best time to invest in ICO, judging by the graphs, October turned out to be the most unfortunate month for ICO, but this record will beat November, followed by December. If this trend continues, then next year, interest in ICO will disappear.
Activity: 339
November 02, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
AFAIK as I know ICO provide risky investment compare altcoin trading but it's provide more profit if you're choosing great ICO.
Anyway I'm invest on my first ICO , Pundi, with 1 ETH so hopefully I can made profit from it

You seem lucky to get a profit. And I only once invested in ICO A2B Direct and this project did not collect softcap and did not pay me back my Ethereum. So I now prefer earn tokens on bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
I do not get much profit from investments in the ICO at the moment. It hurts me rather than income. I think that now is not the time to invest in ICO.

you need to invest large sums to get good profit
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 09:43:23 AM
I got a lot of money from ICO, but in 2017. I don't know why in this year investing in ico's so bad, since i invest in march 2018 untill now that project still not listed in any exchange. There's a lot of icos still not listed in any exchange because of market condition.  Angry
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
November 02, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
Activity: 162
November 02, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Nope, I have a little knowledge about initial coin offer that why I can't participate ico project and I don't know how to utilized those coin which I get from ico.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 02, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
2 times I followed ico first, I did not know ico and it was a big loss, and the second I followed ico which had a low price because I was very curious, and I sold it at the same price as ico
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
November 02, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
i made money from some icos like dock, policypal. but there were also many cases that i lost money. i lost so much money investing primalbase project. it was my biggest mistake in crypto market.
Activity: 238
November 02, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
Prize campaign players I am sure I have already felt the results, it is proven that I myself have felt even though several times I found ICO scam but it doesn't matter unless you invest in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
I started investing in ISO quite recently, and I came to the conclusion that in order to make a profit, you have to wait a very long time, that is, in the long-term perspective. So I’m just waiting for my coins to grow in value.

Unfortunately, you have chosen not the best time to get acquainted and invest in ICO, this time was in 2017, now most of the projects are not able to raise funds since the ICO field has become much less attractive for investors.
2017 was an ideal year for investing, including ISO, the year when you could make money on everything. 2018 is the complete opposite of 2017.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
Yes, 2017 was an awesome year for every ICO investor. It wasn't so hard to invest in any project and get your profit. If you were careful with your funds, you could make an outstanding profit. Nowadays it is much harder to find a profitable ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: