Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 19. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
I earn tokens on the bounty, I do not invest my money in ISO. I have never participated in investment activities on a project developed by ICOs because I do not want to take risks for losses that I will get. so the least I do to earn an income from a project developed by ICO is to participate in a campaign in exchange for a token that we can later exchange with a coin and I think it's a lucrative activity that does not have too much risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 16, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
I have never conducted an ICO, but I think that today there will be an opportunity to invest in projects that today really very well offer such a serious idea that would change the world. There are very few projects that could really do something.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Still not, I haven't made any single penny from the ICO but have made some from the bounty. And, also I suggest you that do not invest in ICO and wait for the listing in the exchange. You will see the price gap a hell & heaven difference.
I also stick to buying coins on the exchange, because there you can buy cheaper, and it is safer.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 16, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
I feel fortunate to take part in the ICO, and the last ICO I attended was Docademic and fantastic, the price soared, even after I sold it, the price went up, I also saw some ICOs, but still looking for the best
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
Still not, I haven't made any single penny from the ICO but have made some from the bounty. And, also I suggest you that do not invest in ICO and wait for the listing in the exchange. You will see the price gap a hell & heaven difference.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
You can make money 3 types all the ico's are some ico.

1) In you invest money or crypto currency in their ico they will give some % bonus . atmost they will provide 5% to 50 % of bonus in their ico token.
2) Some ICO's will provide airdrop.you can earn some free token with that airdrop
3)  Mostly all ICO provide bounty campaign there you can earn more free token are coin.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
I used to make money out of ICOs because the investing price was lower than the price after the coin released so I sold a small part of it then so I made money from that ICO
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I previously invested in 5 different ICO projects and only one of these investments returned to me as positive earnings. I have suffered from other projects I have invested in, but I do not want to say that market conditions have an impact on it and that projects are very high quality projects. Of course, the price of these projects will change in the bull period, but ICO investments no longer make as much profit. Therefore, I do not recommend you to invest in ICO projects during this period and wait for the revenue target.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
I have invested in ico, especially last year and in fact I earned quite a lot from that, it is quite profitable if you find some good project with good team but right now the ico market isn't good and I don't recommend putting your money there as I think the ico market will over sooner or later because most people will stop putting their money there once they realized there isn't much profit to make.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 16, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
That is my plan to invest in a good ICO but for now I don't have capital to make it. That's why I need to focus first in bounty campaign to earn money as a start up to my crypto investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
invest the ICO is producing enough and I never felt that. However, this time pick for the ICO to invest into a hard thing to do. many of the ICO that must be selected because quite a lot of scam hauled off there and it's quite unsettling. If ICO can choose is good then the result will be sufficient to have the need even more.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 15, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
I have and I will still make more money in the future! ICO is a new way of investing in a cool project without the hassle of regulations and encumberance that surrounds it. I know sometimes in the future, there will be regulation, but ICO investing will still be good!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
By the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018, I have invested in the ICO and have made substantial profits. Then, when the sharp decline of the market, almost all of the ICO I participated in were losses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 15, 2018, 11:04:16 PM
Honestly speaking i am not but some of friends make money from ICO and thats why attract me to digital market, i haven't much money and i am trying for as a bounty hunter and still i am struggling and hope for best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 15, 2018, 10:58:28 PM
only through bounties i have earned some money, even though it has not been much. that is why i can somehow say i have earned money through ico.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 15, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
Yes, I had good projects in my portfolio, which I managed to buy at the ICO stage and they showed a pretty good result, which is why I still keep them in my account.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 15, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
Yep, I have invested in an ICO before and got my returns but also fallen as a victim to many scam projects. Some ICO's are more than real and always makes it members smile. All you need is to be extra careful in picking the right one.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
October 15, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
not. I did not invest so I could be said to be not an investor in Crypto. the desire to invest is there, but the limited capital makes me not involve myself.
actually, by investing in ICO, the opportunity to get money is very much.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 15, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

I think you know the answer even though you are a bounty hunter. all investors always expect an impossible profit to want a loss, this is the logic even though in this industry there is a greater risk. so you have to find knowledge about ico investments, products and their uses.
I don't even understand about what's the point from your post but these ico traders are expecting short term profit by investing in the ico. They are expecting a huge instant profit from their money that they have invested it in the ico. This has become an usual thing. These ico traders are searching more and more good ico for that,
Activity: 114
October 15, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
Personally, I didn't. But some of my friends did. Seems like they satisfied with their investment. Can't say is it more risky than investing in coins itself. You should try to understand what is more risky for you.
Pages:
Jump to: