Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 17. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
I started investing in ISO quite recently, and I came to the conclusion that in order to make a profit, you have to wait a very long time, that is, in the long-term perspective. So I’m just waiting for my coins to grow in value.

Unfortunately, you have chosen not the best time to get acquainted and invest in ICO, this time was in 2017, now most of the projects are not able to raise funds since the ICO field has become much less attractive for investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 02, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
I've been able to get profits from ICO, more precisely the Pundix project. at that time I got more than 10x my investment. but it has become a memory, after I made a profit from the project until now I have never got it again. in the end I gave up and did not want to join ico anymore because there were too many projects that made me lose.
I also have some profit from pundi X. about 4 times the ICO price, but it has not compensated for my loss. I invested a lot of ICO in 2018 but most failed (the price is lower than the ICO)
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
I personally have known about cryptocurrency as an investment in ICO, but from the experience of my friend who had invested in ICO he had already earned money from it, but not for a short time. he was still waiting a few months after the coin listing in the market and waiting for the price could increase higher than when he bought it at the ICO, besides that he also received a decent bonus from the results of the ICO investment during the pre-sale.

In the future, if ICO tends to start improving again, unlike this year, because many fail or just scam, I also want to do it if I already have more capital than the results of following the bounty campaign & trading that I have done so far.
Activity: 1024
November 02, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
I've been able to get profits from ICO, more precisely the Pundix project. at that time I got more than 10x my investment. but it has become a memory, after I made a profit from the project until now I have never got it again. in the end I gave up and did not want to join ico anymore because there were too many projects that made me lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

It's not as hard as it sounds. I try to invest in those projects that will give me a profit after a few months. They exist and there are a lot of them. I think there's a lot more of them than we know.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Yes i have raised a little earnings so far with ICO and i am waiting for some tokens on finished bounty campaigns. So far i am happy with this and hoping for more rewards moving forward.
Activity: 72
October 19, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
Yes, I also participate in ICO projects. After careful development of the company's analysis. That is, before you invest in the company. I'm checking her out by any means. I correspond with administrators and developers. I analyze the company by its importance in the current time and relevance to the current conditions.
I don’t believe in new ICOs therefore I always invest my money in highly acceptable, trustable, authentic and reliable coins, and that are bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, litecoin and monero etc. I think that if invest in ICO and it became scam I will lose all my money, so it is better not to invest in it until it is not listed and priced in exchange, nevertheless it will take long time to be profitable.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
The industry of ICOs is not really profitable today, many good projects can't even reach the Soft Cap. If there would be any reliable platforms for investors, that could give assurances, then things would get better.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
As a bounty hunter I have been earn a lot of money  different bounties I already participated for now social media campaigns I already join.
Activity: 128
October 18, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
After investing in ICO with special conditions, when you enter the exchange, the project pays you 20-50% more, all this depends on the size of Pre-sale.

I like to invest during the presale so I can receive the reward for investing early. That brings about 50% in profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
I started investing in ISO quite recently, and I came to the conclusion that in order to make a profit, you have to wait a very long time, that is, in the long-term perspective. So I’m just waiting for my coins to grow in value.
Activity: 251
October 18, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Recently, if you have been following the trends in the ICo market, you will find out that majority of them haven't exactly been benefiting. Many of them just turn out to be confirmed scams at the day end of the day.There has really been little or nothing to make from the ICo market. It is safe to say it hasn't been profiting.
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
Yes of course, but not in the last few months. It is a must to be "a little" more picky, now that ICOs are suffering from the market not performing, as it has a year ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

Anyway I'm invest on my first ICO , Pundi, with 1 ETH so hopefully I can made profit from it

It's funny, my first ICO was Pundi too, but after that I was not so much in luck, I took part in ICOs of Telluria, Productivist and some other, all these projects look like dying now Sad
Activity: 67
October 18, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
Well if your asking me if I have already make money from ICO then my answer for you is certainly... Yes, I have already make a lot of money from ICO and that was 1 year ago during the time when most of ICOs are legit unlike now that there are lots of fraud ICO which only meant to scam their investors.
Till date I have no investment in cryptocurrency and the source of my earnings is only signature and bounty campaigns. I have made lot of money from campaigns and I run my daily expenses from these campaigns, but I will invest in crypto when I have extra money because I believe that crypto is the only place where I can make big money while doing exactly nothing except waiting.
Activity: 588
Minter
October 17, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
Not in 2018. ICO does not give any profit when entering coins on the market. It is better to buy already on the market when the coin is down.
Activity: 459
October 17, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
I did make some money from ICO, but the money I earned was almost lost because I participated in other ICOs.I will definitely not participate in ICO this year because they are very junk
Activity: 350
October 17, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
After investing in ICO with special conditions, when you enter the exchange, the project pays you 20-50% more, all this depends on the size of Pre-sale.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
In the field of cryptocurrency, I work only with bounty campaigns. I have never participated in an ICO, but it seems to me that at the moment this is not the best way to make money. Need to wait at least half a year
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
So far my contribution to ICO is bounty companies. I believe the investment should be meaningful, not $ 200. Now it is not ready to go to the stage of investment because of scam. I study projects, I shave knowledge. Maybe in a couple of months I will try to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: