Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 18. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
Yes I've make money in ICO doing bounty campaign program, I joined signature campaign and I got a huge money in the end of ICO.
The allocation of signature campaign in bounty campaign is huge than others.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
I had invested once and lost $500 and from that time, I didn't dare to invest. Now, I am thinking of having more knowledge and doing more research how can I detect scam ICO. I have no more huge fund to invest. I don't want to lose anymore.
I also lost $ 300, I was afraid, because the password market is too dangerous, but I still save money to invest in potential ICO projects, but only the capital I do not dare invest much in them, I always consider carefully, and carefully check the ICO project that I choose to invest in them.

Any market has its own dangers, if it is less dangerous then what you get is low profit. With ICO I recommend that you carefully consider it first, and think that it is a long term investment
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

Do you mean ico bounty campaigns ? No i never earned a money from it though i was a bounty hunter before when my rank is still a newbie to junior member . i did recieve several tokens but most of them didnt have a good value so i decided not to sell them because i will only cost more expense on gas fee and trading fees .

If your refering about investing in ico's , then i didnt ever try to do it
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
I have made some money from three ICOs in 2017 - Monaco,Adex and Enjin coin, even now two of these coins cost more than their ico price but I also lost some money with other  project that looked promising to me ,so you never know what would happen in crypto.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 17, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
I had invested once and lost $500 and from that time, I didn't dare to invest. Now, I am thinking of having more knowledge and doing more research how can I detect scam ICO. I have no more huge fund to invest. I don't want to lose anymore.
I also lost $ 300, I was afraid, because the password market is too dangerous, but I still save money to invest in potential ICO projects, but only the capital I do not dare invest much in them, I always consider carefully, and carefully check the ICO project that I choose to invest in them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
yes in 2017 the ICO is very well known and very profitable for investors in cryptocurrency, but not all ICOs can benefit investors, many of them experience failure. and in 2018 a lot of ICOs are detrimental to investors because after the ICO the price falls and does not benefit investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
9 month ago when i started crypto i started will joy that soon i will be rich but thing does not see as plan i being working hard since then the highest money i made is 50 dollar i even invest but i have lose 75 percent of my money. So nothing as come out good for me in crypto
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Yes I have been making money from ICOs since last year I started investing in them. But one of them didn’t pay off, and I lost money in it. But through out this year I have been making some profit, I wouldn’t say its small, neither will I say it’s to big, but I’m very much okay with how much I have been able to obtain from it. Not everyone is so lucky when it comes to ICO, cause a lot of people never benefit from it. So if you’re lucky, no matter how small, be happy with it.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

of course I invested in ICO and I already got a lot of money from investing in ICO, then in my opinion investing in ICO is more profitable rather than investing in others, because from my experience trying to invest in the stock and forex markets, which can give me a profit of 500% or more in a year is just investing in ICO (crypto).
Activity: 121
October 16, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
Activity: 253
October 16, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

It seems to me that the largest earnings due to ICO is a successful investment. But unfortunately this happens very rarely and investing money is not always the right decision. But still, if you choose well, you can earn very, very much
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 16, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
Investing likke a participating  there is very nice to do because ICOS give a large income if you are ready to invest and to wait. I am ready and I get money.
Not yet, because I'm still waiting for the perfect time due to the issues of scams in where it is difficult to earn .Don't.get to rush for that because everything for profit is under controlled with your decisions making.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 16, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Investing likke a participating  there is very nice to do because ICOS give a large income if you are ready to invest and to wait. I am ready and I get money.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 16, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Earning from ICOs is a very difficult but preferable doing that could be done with a high investments only if you want to get a really good income like I do.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 16, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
I do make money from ICO by joining their signature bounty campaigns. I do promote their ICO so that they will pay me in return either btc/eth or maybe the token they will make. I will do obey their rules so that I get stakes that I deserve when I completed the desired posts every week. Stakes have equivalent amount of token so that I can sell it in the exchanger when it is already listed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
Yes, at the beginning of 2018. After that I have changed my strategy, because there are a lot of projects that are losing their price, as soon as they are going live on exchanges. Find a good ICO and wait until the token will be listed and then buy deep.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
For me, any sphere in cryptocurrencies is a large income. And now investment in ICO it is profitable as never before. Therefore, I use this method of earning. In addition, another method of earning is the creation of ICO, but it is already the most difficult
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 16, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
I never make money from any ICO as I invest in 3-4 ICO's this year but all those are below their ICO price till now due to bad market conditions for ICO market. Last year was most successful for ICO investing as the market was booming at that time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
If we joined with real and best community based and best concept nased ico project we can get profit with ICO. If not we are lost forever with over money. Already i participated 10 type of ICO and i get profit in 8 ICO 'S
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 16, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
I am extremely cautious about investing in ICO and bought only two tokens at the ICO stage: Power Ledger and Blackmoon . The first is successful, while the second shows a drop of about 75% of the price of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: