Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 20. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
It is not good idea to invest only in one kind of crypto. Every investor say that it is much more safety to invest in some kinds. Crypto choise is depend from a lot of factors such as how long do you plan to invest, how much do you plan to invest, what risk level do you accept and so on and so forth.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.
There no way bitcoin can go up twice from today price in just two or three month. If you want two times profit search for cheaper coin to buy or even consider to buy some ICOs token. Its promising sometimes but the risk is also big.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I am not affected by other coins. I still choose bitcoin because it has been proven security and has a high value so that profit opportunities a lot and a little risk. When you have a lot of capital immediately join bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
March 15, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
March 15, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

You're saying that you're "having a hard time deciding which way to go" and I can completely relate to that.

What are your expectations though? And "getting rich" isn't the correct answer I'm afraid Wink
I would suggest that you treat your crypto investment in a similar way you would approach a conservative investment like in a fund or a savings plan. Define your budget, when do you need/want your money back (if something is left), do you have exit plans if something unforeseen happens? Do you want to have the possibility of e.g. a stop-loss if prices drop?

Ask yourself this:

• Do I understand how the investment works?
  • What are your goals?
  • What level of involvement is required?
  • What are the risks of this investment?
  • How much do you expect to earn on this investment (ROI)?
  • How long do you plan to invest? Is this a short-, medium- or long-term investment?
  • What are the costs to buy, hold and sell the investment?
  • Is there a clear exit strategy?
  • What other investments do you have already?

I hope you find the right investment for you. The most important thing before investing: educate yourself as best as possible, especially if you can't answer #1 with YES Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 15, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Personally, I think that all your money to keep in one coin is very risky. But if you choose from these three coins, then I would advise you to choose bitcoin. With him you will never lose.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
Before making an investment, have a look at the company and make sure of the following:

•   caring community
•   strong team
•   strong brand
•   proven track record
•   committed influencers
•   strong financial backers
•   long term strategy
•   actual revenues

Hope this helps!
Best regards and have a look:

https://www.pecun.io
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
BTC and ETH are more stable and safer. If you want risk more (and probably gain more) you can chose by a lot of ALT coins. I suggest you to give a look at DeepOnion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

With the BTC and ETH, you cannot go wrong but the problem is that you need to invest a large amount of the money if you expect some kind of profit. The beginning phase of these coins has long passed and the value is currently very high in the comparison to years before. Even with this current fluctuation these 2 coins are respected and can bring you the middle amount of profit that can support you financially.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am skeptic about the XMR so I won't recommend the investment into it. I don't know how will acceptance of the XMR be in the future for some of the countries. Good luck with your investment choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
Currently in a bear market, then the investment BTC and ETH is two good choice, I don't recommend that you invest in other tokens, because each country is going to limit these no valu tokens , so you may lose money.
Activity: 3
March 15, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
Thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 128
March 15, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
yes you are true but i suggest you to invest in these coins btc,eth cux it's will big profit in the future Smiley
Activity: 3
March 15, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: