Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 24. (Read 286590 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Happy bday and stick to your guns CGB team!!!!!        All the best!!!!
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Happy Birthday CGB!  One of the best teams in CryptoLand with the weekly updates!  Keep up the great work!!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
CryptoTown Crypto Giveaway! Retweet and post!

Gettin bombarded over here! If anyone wants to play with the /u/GotCrypto tipbot, now's a good time!! Cheesy

Perhaps the power of cryptsy chatbox is speaking! We should use it more.

CGB up 25 %. Bring CGB back up where it belongs !!!
Activity: 266
CryptoTown Crypto Giveaway! Retweet and post!

Gettin bombarded over here! If anyone wants to play with the /u/GotCrypto tipbot, now's a good time!! Cheesy
OK Guys, I can't wait any longer!!

Lets give away some CGB!!

CGB Backs CryptoTown!!

Please retweet, and post your Twitter handle OVER ON REDDIT for free CGB!

CryptoTown On The Ground open community project - The cryptosphere is losing cohesion. We need your support! http://i.imgur.com/c6n1Er7.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Happy Birthday to CGB  Cheesy

The 2nd year will be most interesting as all the cheap coins will be gone into stronger hands, I'd say hold on tight in yo wallet.

I hope more investors will come out of the woodwork and post regularly, it really adds value to your coins. Let's do this all together, the people are the best assets of the CGB community and any effort is greatly appreciated.

As for donations, my funds are still very limited so I prefer to contribute with time and efforts. This may change when I make some good profit. I hope that more people will do the same if they concidder themselves in a similar position, it all adds up and together we can grow CGB.

Enjoy the party! The price is on the rise  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
CGB scam is dead.
'
Siamese Coin x111 is most proftiable now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-siamese-coin-x11-no-premine-3-exchange-hitbtccryptsy-votings-651594 trades on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SIS and has no premine and cool dev - UNLIKE HERE.

Thanks for that igl00! You have been trolling us since you were banned from Reddit for abuse. Getting any better ideas yet?

True story paulmaritz, Lol Smiley

lol Exactly. Wink
CGB scam is dead.
'
Siamese Coin x111 is most proftiable now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-siamese-coin-x11-no-premine-3-exchange-hitbtccryptsy-votings-651594 trades on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SIS and has no premine and cool dev - UNLIKE HERE.

Thanks for that igl00! You have been trolling us since you were banned from Reddit for abuse. Getting any better ideas yet?

True story paulmaritz, Lol Smiley
CryptoTown on Twitter

"CryptoTown On The Ground open community project - The cryptosphere is losing cohesion. We need your support! http://i.imgur.com/c6n1Er7.jpg"

Please Retweet!
Celebrating CGB's First Birthday! Enjoy the party and check out /r/CryptoTown for fundraising event. We need your support!

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

Happy Birthday to Cryptogenic Bullion!

This post will soon be updated with events of the day.

The CGB Core Team
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Happy birthday CGB and thanks to all the folks that are working hard to make CGB a success.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Happy BDAY!! Exciting times ahead for CGB!!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Happy 1st Birthday Cryptogenic Bullion!!!  Grin Grin
Feliz primer cumpleaños!!!
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

Happy 1st Birthday Cryptogenic Bullion!!!

Me here
Net bein' 'upgraded'
Mark, Aus.

Ahh great idea. I hope you'll have your connection restored to party tomorrow Cheesy

I am thinking about  the logistics of starting a cryptomall. Might end up organizing one here in Barrie.

Posted some notes on the CryptoTown development workshop.

I am thinking that it might not be a linear set of instructions, but a collection of activities and resources.
This is my first post on this forum and possibly my last but I want to put in my two cents worth.  I have been investing in CGB since Jan. 2014 and as I have been reading through the posts in this thread and I hear a lot of people suggesting that we should change the fundamentals of CGB.  I think that would be a big mistake and speaking for myself it would drive me away as an investor.  For me, as a sizeable investor of CGB, there are no flaws at all with the coin.  I plan to still own my CGB that I buy today ten or fifteen years from now.  I plan to live off the interest years from now when the coin is $500 each.  I don't trade, I invest and I am patient.  I can envision improvements to the wallet to add more features such as what we saw with the intent of Silkcoin even though that turned out to be a scam. Not trying to discredit another coin but calling them like I see them.  I wouldn't change anything about CGB.  Actually I don't have a problem with the current market cap because it allows small timers like myself to buy them up.  On a side note, if you are the one dumping CGB to lower the price I would like to say thank you and no I won't sell them back to you.  Sorry.  I think the community is growing and the Devs are amazing.  Thank you guys.   Patience is a virtue.  Marketing is a virtue.  Expansion through word of mouth is a virtue.  Changing course because the market cap is low is not a virtue when people have invested in the coin as it was originally intended to be.  There is a time for a low market cap.  There is a time for a high market cap.  This is the time for a low market cap and time to buy.   Enjoy it while it lasts and stay the course. 

Well put coininvestor, and thanks for speaking out! One thing I have learned is that markets will go on their own time, no matter how backwards the situation, or how obvious we feel the fundamentals are Smiley.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Me here
Net bein' 'upgraded'
Mark, Aus.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
This is my first post on this forum and possibly my last but I want to put in my two cents worth.  I have been investing in CGB since Jan. 2014 and as I have been reading through the posts in this thread and I hear a lot of people suggesting that we should change the fundamentals of CGB.  I think that would be a big mistake and speaking for myself it would drive me away as an investor.  For me, as a sizeable investor of CGB, there are no flaws at all with the coin.  I plan to still own my CGB that I buy today ten or fifteen years from now.  I plan to live off the interest years from now when the coin is $500 each.  I don't trade, I invest and I am patient.  I can envision improvements to the wallet to add more features such as what we saw with the intent of Silkcoin even though that turned out to be a scam. Not trying to discredit another coin but calling them like I see them.  I wouldn't change anything about CGB.  Actually I don't have a problem with the current market cap because it allows small timers like myself to buy them up.  On a side note, if you are the one dumping CGB to lower the price I would like to say thank you and no I won't sell them back to you.  Sorry.  I think the community is growing and the Devs are amazing.  Thank you guys.   Patience is a virtue.  Marketing is a virtue.  Expansion through word of mouth is a virtue.  Changing course because the market cap is low is not a virtue when people have invested in the coin as it was originally intended to be.  There is a time for a low market cap.  There is a time for a high market cap.  This is the time for a low market cap and time to buy.   Enjoy it while it lasts and stay the course. 

Agreed, thank you for posting! Hope this is not your last post as we really need the outspoken to help educate.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Hell yes!  CGB is due to get some life back in it.  Just scooped up some low hanging fruit on cryptsy and sent 500 CGB to the donation address (and 800ish to my own wallet, I'm being greedy Tongue).

Awesome, thanks!
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
The order book at cryptsy is pretty slim now.

The lowest 100 sell orders is only 914.907582 coins worth 0,36251995 btc. Price range 0.00032951 -> 0.00043959. That is a 33% increase.
Pages:
Jump to: