Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 102. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Don't trust the hitbtc.com marketplace.They are cheater!!!!! Cry Cry Cry
Let me tell the true.

I regiester this site:hitbtc.com.And I fund my bitcoin about ฿ 4.68200.When I want to withdraw my coin.The system display :Failed. So I lost my bitcoin  ฿ 4.68200!!!!!!!.

and I send they email '[email protected]' and '[email protected]'.They didn't any reply two day.

I think somepeople must used bitbtc.com.

I want to Warning all people.Don't trust them...

here is the image:

And I read this site.I found they have not any information.I check they dns.They are regiester Panama.
they have no tel. and adress.

When you trade a certain amount of bitcoin.They must take your coin!!

Dear wofind,

We are already working on this issue: we are aware of this system failure and your account will be re-credited in some time.
We terribly apologize for the inconvenience and the delivered troubles.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Did you transfer the bitcoin from the trading account to the main account before asking for the withdrawal?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Let me tell the true.

I regiester this site:hitbtc.com.And I fund my bitcoin about ฿ 4.68200.When I want to withdraw my coin.The system display :Failed. So I lost my bitcoin  ฿ 4.68200!!!!!!!.

and I send they email '[email protected]' and '[email protected]'.They didn't any reply two day.

I think somepeople must used bitbtc.com.

I want to Warning all people.Don't trust them...

here is the image:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/rq79y.jpg

And I read this site.I found they have not any information.I check they dns.They are regiester Panama.
they have no tel. and adress.

When you trade a certain amount of bitcoin.They must take your coin!!

They give me my bitcoin.But I'm wating too long.

Thax.
Activity: 5
hello, I've tried to withdrawal Litecoin a couple of times but all failed (I have enough balance in main account). May I know the reason on it? Thanks

History
Date    Operation ID    Type    Amount    Status    Balance
Today, 16:41:21    85238-4304-93126    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.00000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:32:58    86846-3864-92686    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.00000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:30:28    87903-2937-93871    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.10000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:24:31    87118-2152-95070    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.19000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:21:22    88504-1438-94344    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.20000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €

Dear All,
          Do you all know if the Litecoin withdrawal problem has been fixed or not?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Asked for the wire instruction twice now but have not received anything. Are you open? Want to trade again with you.

They appear to be off the beach in Panama city and have wired some more money. The swift code has appeared on the wire instruction.
I send bitstamp money a couple times a week ,The iban and swift are the exact same every time ,So you should be fine using the same details .
I have sent some money as a tester and will buy coins and try out the withdrawal process and report back.

My first trade was successful and got the bitcoin in two minutes. 
After hearing this I decided to give it a go since the platform looks very professional .
Activity: 266
I wonder Hitbtc what thinks about recent MTgox issues?
Dear overunity,

Sorry for the delay. Please try to input the SWIFT code in three boxes (eg. XXXX - XX - XX). Leave the last one blank.

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Sure, you can use the same instructions for wire transfer.
Thank you ,My bank did exactly that .
Asked for the wire instruction twice now but have not received anything. Are you open? Want to trade again with you.

They appear to be off the beach in Panama city and have wired some more money. The swift code has appeared on the wire instruction.
I send bitstamp money a couple times a week ,The iban and swift are the exact same every time ,So you should be fine using the same details .
I have sent some money as a tester and will buy coins and try out the withdrawal process and report back.

My first trade was successful and got the bitcoin in two minutes. 
Dear overunity,

Sorry for the delay. Please try to input the SWIFT code in three boxes (eg. XXXX - XX - XX). Leave the last one blank.

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Sure, you can use the same instructions for wire transfer.

Activity: 5
hello, I've tried to withdrawal Litecoin a couple of times but all failed (I have enough balance in main account). May I know the reason on it? Thanks

History
Date    Operation ID    Type    Amount    Status    Balance
Today, 16:41:21    85238-4304-93126    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.00000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:32:58    86846-3864-92686    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.00000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:30:28    87903-2937-93871    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.10000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:24:31    87118-2152-95070    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.19000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
Today, 16:21:22    88504-1438-94344    Outgoing litecoin transfer    Ł 10.20000    Failed    0.00000 ฿    10.20000 Ł    $ 0.00    0.00 €
You need to put the swift code on your wire instructions. I had to google it. How many days does it take for you to receive a wire?

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Thank you for this suggestion, we will add the SWIFT code in the wire transfer instruction.
Usually it takes 1-3 business days for funds to appear on your account. May we ask you where are you located, so we can tell you more exact time?
I asked Hitbtc for a swift code but what they sent did not fit into the boxes my bank supplied ,so this left me a bit hesitant ,I want to make sure that I do not make a mistake and my money gets lost .
I would feel reassured if there was phone support .
In the swift code my bank requires there are 4 boxes When I put the code into these boxes the form reports an error and will not allow me to send the funds .

That may be the iban #.
No the iban code went into the provided boxes fine .
The swift code however does not .
You need to put the swift code on your wire instructions. I had to google it. How many days does it take for you to receive a wire?

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Thank you for this suggestion, we will add the SWIFT code in the wire transfer instruction.
Usually it takes 1-3 business days for funds to appear on your account. May we ask you where are you located, so we can tell you more exact time?

Took two days to arrive. I want to do it again, can I use the same wire instructions or do I have to wait for the new one?

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

I asked Hitbtc for a swift code but what they sent did not fit into the boxes my bank supplied ,so this left me a bit hesitant ,I want to make sure that I do not make a mistake and my money gets lost .
In the swift code my bank requires there are 4 boxes When I put the code into these boxes the form reports an error and will not allow me to send the funds .

That may be the iban #.

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Dear xyzxyzxyz,

Wire instruction from my bank took two days to arrive.

They accept wire instructions from US banks unlike BTC-e.

No charge to receive wire instruction unlike BTC-e who charge 1%.

Coins are trading at a discount of $10 to Btc-e and size (50) is available at a $5-7 discount to Btc-e.

The bid-ask is on the correct side (like nasdaq level 2) of the screen and update in real time unlike BTC-e.

Bitcoin took two minutes to show up in my wallet when I requested a withdrawal.

I am impressed and will be using again when my account is verified.
Pages:
Jump to: