Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 104. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It says you got 500K euros and 50K BTC per month - does that mean you started your exchange when BTC rate was 10 bucks? ))
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If robotraders are actively making money, are they going to be banned?
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
Will you be adding more currencies like RUR and Yuan?
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
How do I find out if I am within my limits?

Dear last2come222,

To find out the amount of available BTC, USD or EUR, please see the section Trading in Terminal.
Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] regarding any questions you may have about this message.

Stay tuned for the further news!
Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
There's no minumum stated for BTC withdrawal. I tried to withdraw 0.005 and the answer was 'reject' without anyexplanation, how come?

Dear nopedope89,

The minimal step for transactions in BTC is 0.01. The minimal withdrawal corresponds the minimal step, therefore any transaction less than the required minimum will not be accepted.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Are you planing on trading Litecoin and other varieties in the future?

Dear OlliBrandt80,

Yes, in the future we are planning to set up LTC trading. Although the timeframe for this implementation is unknown.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Applied to your support last night about not being able to authorise my API key - still no reply, does your support work at all? I want to be able to email your support with screenshots attached.

Dear shaobao88,

Please send the screenshot attached to an e-mail to [email protected]. Our team will check on this issue and contact you shortly.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Activity: 32
How do I find out if I am within my limits?
Activity: 65
Applied to your support last night about not being able to authorise my API key - still no reply, does your support work at all? I want to be able to email your support with screenshots attached.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
There's no minumum stated for BTC withdrawal. I tried to withdraw 0.005 and the answer was 'reject' without anyexplanation, how come?
Activity: 64
Are you planing on trading Litecoin and other varieties in the future?
Can't find any info on market orders - how is it done?

Dear fatnlovelyfred,

Market order is an order to buy or sell a stock immediately at the best price. At the moment we do not offer orders like that.

Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] regarding any questions you may have about this message.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Is robotrading possible? How can I get the API needed?
Dear mdegreffe,

Yes, robotrading is possible. Please visit our Github repository for Hitbtc streaming API based on WebSocket protocol and the needed documentation.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Why complicate it with all those multiple types of orders like FOK,IOC,GTC?
Dear BeataTX91,

FOK and IOC trading orders are added in order to fulfil the needs of every customer. The default is Good-Til-Canceled (GTC) order. You can use the option "Hide advanced options" to keep unnecessary information hidden.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
How fast can I withdraw euros to my SEPA acc. in France?
Dear JJKirsch,

The withdrawal to SEPA accounts usually takes about 1-3 business days. Please consider that this period may vary depending on the amount.

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Activity: 63
Can't find any info on market orders - how is it done?
Activity: 50
Why complicate it with all those multiple types of orders like FOK,IOC,GTC?
Activity: 63
Is robotrading possible? How can I get the API needed?
Activity: 73
How fast can I withdraw euros to my SEPA acc. in France?
Dear customers!

Do not miss a chance! Sign up to HitBTC before February 1st and keep on using great trading fee discounts!

Love. Peace. Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: