Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 23. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
I agree with you. While crypto and btc are downtrend, the trade coin or ICO investment is not profitable because the price of coin is always down. Should say Hold is the best way today
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market is still young, so more time is needed to develop. ""

Although the market price is very low now, but I think the password will rise again, long-term hold is the best way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 04:26:52 AM
the hold is also a strategy that I take. This would be better than having to sell a loss even though it took a long time to be able to feel the results. But if looking at the development of crypto every time then I am sure hold is the thing that will be able to deliver results while recovery time arrived.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

I think it will return to our respective directions. Of course the market fluctuates, and everyone wants to benefit from this industry.
So if you want to be a long-term investor, then choose a coin and hold it, and if you want to become a trader, start using the available volatility.
And the most important thing remains with our goals.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 09:08:27 PM
The policy that you apply seems to be able to be maintained because the market is still in the same condition, it has even depreciated far more than last May. Besides holding, you also have a very good chance to hunt in potential coins. You can choose more freely and can also watch coins that begin to fall due to their inability to maintain their existence in the crypto world.
Activity: 223
September 03, 2018, 08:48:23 PM
I'm hodl'ing and buying in with the last remaining fiat I have.  The market feels very unpredictable right now.  I have no idea if were going back under 200 Billion or it the lift off is about to happen.   
Activity: 110
September 03, 2018, 08:29:03 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

Some people still hold portfolios, and some change strategies to become traders. I think when the market is difficult, any strategy does not seem to produce anything big. It's just that when the market goes up again, maybe someone else will regret why not hold the coin in the past.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
If the market is bearish all I can do is to hodl. This is the only way that I will not loss what I invested. I will choose to hodl long term that to sell my cryptos in a much lesser than the price I bought. But actually it's depend of the cryptos you are holding. Sometimes there are times even the market is all red, there are coins marked as green. But if you think your holding a promising coins that has a great potential that it will become a top 10 in coinmarketcap then hodl is the only policy.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
September 03, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
I keep coins not only because of some purpose, but simply it seems to me that in the long term it is a more profitable strategy.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 03, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
Though the market has turned bullish compared to the past days, this month has given each and every one associated with cryptocurrency the hope of recovery at the earliest. Tokens too have raised a little than the past days. With this into consideration, it is good to hold and get the best out of the portfolio. Hold until the value reaches the one that you've desired.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Actually holding is kind of lame at the moment, you become stagnant waiting for the profits to come without doing nothing yourself, I think day trading is the way to go, especially when the market is dropping like right now.
Activity: 72
September 03, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
I think that now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies in the long term. The market will start to grow and I think that it is likely to happen before the end of September.
Buying giant coins like bitcoin and eth is good for long term holding. In a bear market, holding and buying are the only options since if you sold your tokens/coins at a lower price, you will just lose the money. Hold because this market is good in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
HODL is the policy I agree with you but this depend on the investors how far he can HODL. Cryptocurrency are always good for long-term investment take example of the projects like Sia Coin, Digibyte, Bitcoin, ripple etc this projects have made peoples rich on the long-term investment. But now a day the problem is when peoples start to hold their coin and token coincidentally price of the token drops more and they get panic some still choose to HODL and some exit the market with the loses. IMO actually HODL is the best option rather quiting the market in loss for the long-term profit.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
Yes Hodl is the only appropriate way to keep your coin long and safe as well. In this case that the price of the crypto is actually falling down is that the way we are going to be real If you have a lot of money you can also make a way to buy less and sell high. Because it's better to accumulate all your coins when it happens it's the best way to invest and others are afraid to buy. so you can bid at a very low price.
Activity: 868
September 03, 2018, 05:31:25 PM
me too iam holding now and holders always win right now thats the true ihave so many altcoin ill buy in ico . ill do always hold in 2 months or 3 month and wait for the right time high price
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 05:22:53 PM
It's the only insurance policy on this world of cryptocurrency, if you technically HODL you can't loose your money
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
I also adhere to this policy. In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who knows how to wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 03, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
At the moment hodl is the best thing to protect ur crypto from stupid investitions or sale to the red prices,we need time to market get recovered from big price drops..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 04:39:56 PM
HODL until when? You can't keep hodling forever.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 03, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
holding is good and i hope that we will control pur emotions and will not fall intompanic selling as it is really bad
Pages:
Jump to: