Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 22. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 05, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

If you cannot HODL tight your coin now, you would eventually buy high during the FOMO. It is always good to hodl in crypto currency because the end result will be profitable for you.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:06:30 AM
I think not only hold and wait for the price to ride crypto in the market. You can do daily trading for profit, though a bit at the very least it will increase the amount of assets you have.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 05, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
I will just keep on buying and HODL ,its the best time for buyers to do the same,and HODL for a very long time ,years atleast
Holding your crypto is the wise thing to do especially when market is not good situation. Also holding is the right thing to do if you want grow your coin even more. But since the market right now is gradually rising its up to you if your still hold your crypto, but i suggest keep holding your coin if you know there are possibility it will grow, or its better to keep it for long time so that it will give you huge profit.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

My policy is always the same, buying to sell at a higher price. If the price is not higher then I wait until the price is higher.
And not seeing a lot of charts or markets at the moment is the best policy because that might be the factor that most influences our patience.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 05, 2018, 01:07:34 AM
Even while you can try to trade on exchanges, when our coins make sharp price rises and falls. However, this is difficult to do during this period. In general, really, now we just have to keep our coins and tokens and hope for their growth in the future.
Activity: 79
September 05, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Hold is the greatest strategy in investing I would say.
In term of weeks or days, you may not see a lot of winnings. However, if you look in term of years, your investments will all pay you off.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 05, 2018, 12:52:44 AM
I will just keep on buying and HODL ,its the best time for buyers to do the same,and HODL for a very long time ,years atleast
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

Maybe it depends on when we buy. I think some of us have portfolios that are bought near the peak of prices, which currently has decreased greatly.
So if we can hold back until now, I think we will be able to wait even longer.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 04, 2018, 06:35:30 PM
We often say HODL to tokens that have experienced a very bad decline because of that as we can do, but if we look at the deteriorating market potential with a percentage of profit opportunities of more than 2% if we really dare to risk our money on market conditions bad, of course it can be made as additional income because in the investment option Crypto is not only racing on coins that have a high ranking but with coins that have a low rating can experience a high increase in a bad market conditions.
Activity: 89
September 04, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Most bounty hunters are willing to choose HODL, but other investors in the market will not do so. For those investors, what matters more is the direct benefit!
And than Hold not direct benefit. There are tokens which for the growth you just have time and nothing more. That is, they will have 100% growth, but not this year.
Activity: 512
September 04, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
Market fluctuation are very common on in crypto market. This should not be a reason for holding.
Anyway, holding on a bearish market can be  dangerous as some coins will not recover if the bear lasts too long.
Activity: 319
September 04, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
In any case, now you need to keep calm. Personally, I believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market. It's enough to simply turn to the story - in 2013 and 2015, too, there was a similar situation. But over time, the market regained its position and brought significant profits to investors.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
Most bounty hunters are willing to choose HODL, but other investors in the market will not do so. For those investors, what matters more is the direct benefit!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
Hodl will give you risk. Why if you not sell the coin at the peak you will loose your opportunity to earn big money. TRUST ME hodL WILL NOT PROFIT. UNTILL WHEN YOU HODL. ? iF YOU are rational , hold until the highest price. Hold btc for long term is the best. hold alt for long term is nothing, no profit at all .
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
I think that it is up to you to choose the best strategy. To my mind, you need to weigh all pros and cons to take a decision. To my mind, it is better to choose the best strategy like holding
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 04, 2018, 04:54:32 AM
HODL is good provided you are holding the right project, what I see now is that these developers are spending more than they should, if you look at the burn rate of some you ask yourself what future do this project have. Substratum team is planning for a new ICO, I don't really see any sense in that but to just dilute the value of the tokens on exchanges
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 04, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
personally, when the market price is down, then i will hold the coin that i have until the price rises again. it's better than we have to sell it at a low price because it will make us get the loss. When the market prices are falling, we must be more careful and don't panic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
In this situation, HODL is the best it can be. Active trading is very dangerous because it is not clear where the bottom of the cryptocurrency. I already lost a lot, so at this point do nothing and wait for market reversal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
September 04, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
hold is good for those who do not know how to trade. you bought it, put it in the wallet and forgot it for one or two years. but pool must e not small.
Activity: 75
September 04, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
I think the BTC will have a down payment of $ 5k next month. It was the best time to buy altcoin Hold. Should Hold for 3-4 months to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: