Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 25. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
Yep, too many people seemed to think they were pro traders last year, I expect most have learned their lesson now with alts down around 90%.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 06:57:36 AM
I will stay for a long time in the crypto currency, because I believe that the crypto-currency market is created for long-term investment, where the result of investment is visible only after a few years. Therefore, I think that the only true tactic for the crypto-currency industry, to find a reliable project and to wait for the implementation of its Roadmap. At the same time, nothing prevents you from changing the number of promising coins in your portfolio, buying them if necessary and getting rid of those that have lost their investment value. But the general tactic remains unchanged is the Hodl!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
this is a reasonable decision, the market is now not in the best condition and it will be wasted for me to sell everything
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 02, 2018, 06:34:49 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Hodl and sell, Hodl that I think will stay at this even at this bearish period and sell those coins that has no development and future development, it's hard not sell some of your coin you do not want to lose your investment, even if you got that coins on bounty you do not want to be the one to sell last.
Activity: 432
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:28:37 AM
Yes I think the only policy now is to hold. Because price of market is down. If one sells now he might loose. But if one waits for it to rise then. One will make more profits in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
that is the thing I have to choose because I see the current market situation is very unstable. hold is the best option to wait for the price to recover or we can buy back some coins that have good potential to hold it again.

a lot of projects and not so many real once. Most of them today are at the level of a concept that can evolve into something more.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
I have also same policy with my investment..... I will only sell my coin in profit. Am not stupid to sell my investment in loss...
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
Yes hodl is the only policy to earn more profit in the long run. Because todays cryptomarket condition are falling that makes bitcoin and all other altcoins very cheaper in price than previous market. So we need to learn the importance of hodl for us to earn huge profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 02, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Recently market are up and down, the policy that I use now is also hold my coins. Doesn't matter it is up and down I will not buy or sell at all...Will only sell when it become profit, because it buy on fomo....
Activity: 183
September 02, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
The encryption market is back blue. Hence, HODL is the right policy. And if you have a lot of money, you can pick and buy more potential Altcoins at low prices to wait for them to rise.

it seems that the market growth to recover in the near future will soon be visible, you can see at this time all the prices of coins in the market have increased and I think now is the beginning to start again by buying a lot of coins at a low price, while not experiencing an increase significant. but unfortunately many investors are still stuck at high prices and have no other capital to buy at the current price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
The encryption market is back blue. Hence, HODL is the right policy. And if you have a lot of money, you can pick and buy more potential Altcoins at low prices to wait for them to rise.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
Today best option is to hold your coins and if you have free cash, you can buy cheap BTC or Altcoins and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 35
September 02, 2018, 01:17:51 AM
I say: hold not the best form. By bringing profits hold steady and without high. There are many other forms increase profits as trade, ICO, ... the hold is necessary, diversified forms of investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 01, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
Now it's too late to sell anything, Cool it was necessary to fix the profit in may, although I cannot say that there was a super profitable bullish trend.  Now we have just to wait), I support hold strategy, but I think that it's necessary to fix profit, otherwise there is a risk to remain with nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 01, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

In fact, if we did not manage to sell tokens with the growth of the market, we have two options. HODL or daytrading, but if there are no skills and experience for daytrading, then the real output is only one - to keep your portfolio and, possibly, buy some positions on each new fall to average losses!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
For me it is. But I'm following the projects closely and making some adjustments if is needed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
I too have decided that this is my point! Now is not the time to sell, buy, suits me more at those prices)
It seems to me that today there is no other way out than to keep all of our coins for a long-term perspective. If today I try to sell coins from my portfolio, then I did not return even 20% of the money spent.
Activity: 77
September 01, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
I too have decided that this is my point! Now is not the time to sell, buy, suits me more at those prices)
Activity: 532
September 01, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
Yes, Holding it`s one of the best strategies in this market. But more profitable will be day trading, because of fluctuation. Now we can see the starting of the growth.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
Until 2018, the strategy HODL work was excellent, but now the strategy should be reviewed. I suffered a huge loss due to the strategy of the HODL, I need to revise my strategy
Pages:
Jump to: