Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 38. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
In the encryption market, everyone has the idea of everyone. The specific investment time or the sale time depends on the market conditions at that time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 14, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
If you are in l0ss, try to hold or re consolidate your portfolio. I am in great loss since January so sold off almost all my coins and tokens and put them in a project called Pundi x which at least has a real live use case and they are on target with their roadmap. Plus also they have an airdrop for the next 2.6 yeas in which holders gain more tokens and once their xpos are delivered beginning of this next month, token turnings will happen as transactions run through the xpos, which eventually over time will also decrease the supply and demand will increase also as more transactions means more PUNDI TOKENS NEED to be used for gas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
It depends on how low you bought your coins. If you been holding more than a year now, I believe you sell your coin and buy again at the bottom. On the other hand why sell if there is a bigger potential in the coming months. For me I will just hold.
Activity: 37
June 13, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
I am in a similar situation, I decided to withdraw some of the money, because it will be difficult for me to lose the entire amount. But I hope that the market will recover.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
I'm sure the price will soon recover so I suggest you be patient and hold your coins in the next few months because if you sell at this time I think you will loss.
Activity: 25
June 13, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
If there is no immediate need, I think it's best to hodl. The market will surely recover. Lost sales do not make much sense.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
If u are in big lose with this altcoins dont sell them especially if they have any big events in upcoming days, I dont think that bitcoin is going to drop I think now is right time that bitcoin to move upward to 10k $

Sometimes it is worth sell such coins. They may not regain their position in the market. You need study those projects in which you invest money understand what to do in such situations.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
June 13, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
In this situation, I think it's worth hold
The market will return to its former height, it is only necessary to wait

I believe that selling at least late and stupid, in this situation, you can only keep your tokens and do not look at the market, in a few years I think they will cost much more.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
In this situation, I think it's worth hold
The market will return to its former height, it is only necessary to wait
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

I can say that better to hold , because you can imagine what's going on but you cannot know exactly , if you have bought than better to hold , Maybe someday will come and you can sell it. THis was my own opinion , hope I helped you Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
the answer to this question always depends on the price at which you bought your coins. but in General, in the current situation in the market, I would not advise now to sell their assets. a fairly low price with the prospect of growth in a few months, suggests that it is better to wait out the fall and then earn.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 13, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
We can hold our token if the rate is low but if the rate is high then we can sell it. We can hold also while we are earning token then if we need and the rate is high we can sell. we need to think about that if hold or sell.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
tensile do not you rush hunt later you will regret at a later date, but if you really need ya you must sell can not be delayed, but if you cuman feel resa in karnakan price down, this only moment, and go back up, wait one or three months, you will reap the rewards of your painful patience.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
This is a decision you reach after considering the length of time you have had the coin, its value, the market situation, and your personal investment plans if all those tally in a manner that you like then you can sell, but if not satisfied then you can keep holding.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
One thing can i advice in that senario you should ask that in one of your family member. Even thou they dont know about crypto. Just give them a senario where they can catch up and let they give a solution. Sometimes you have to be go out to the crypto world. I think your in down now thats why you ask this in forum Smiley
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
I think personally, In the current situation as long as the price goes down, alt the price of coins also drops so much that every alt many coin investors suffer losses. and if to stop and avoid losses, I think we should all hold our coins and wait for a good market when the price goes up, then we try to recover it as it was.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
If u are in big lose with this altcoins dont sell them especially if they have any big events in upcoming days, I dont think that bitcoin is going to drop I think now is right time that bitcoin to move upward to 10k $
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
It might be better for you if you realize the reason. sell or hodl is your preference, i will now not suggest to sell and hodl because I do not know altcoin which you have. So, you may be higher preserve updated the ultra-modern records about the coin you have, and use your approach to select hodl or promote.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
You panic after hearing the opinions of others, and when you panic, you seek other opinions to make a decision. If you do not believe in the coins you have, you should immediately sell them.
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
I think you better keep it if you can not profit, but you can sell it if you think you are lucky ..
Pages:
Jump to: