Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 39. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Whatever coin you have, be it bitcoin or altcoins; make sure you hold it if the price is low. The cryptomarket is in dip now and all coins are decreasing in price, so the best option is for you to hold and wait till the price of the coin begin to increase again, by then you can sell so as to realize a greater profit
Activity: 2
June 13, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Hold for long term profits & sell for shor term gains
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:46:41 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I can suggest such a strategy. Select the most promising altcoins and hold them. The rest of the coins are exchanged for the Etherium and participate in the new ICO, because now there are good projects

If I were you , I better sell it so that you can use  your profits to other investment. If you hold it , you can not enjoy any of your investment. Just sell it while the price is still good . Then buy more again when the price is Very low. That must be good stragedy you can do when you buy altcoin.
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Look, there is nobody who can help you and give the perfect trading advice, so sell. Really, sell. If your coins will rise you will get the most expensive experience in your life and will never do it again. Or you will gain profit if all continue dipping. So sell
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
I'm doing both of them. I increase the amount of crypto money by buying and selling between the minimum and maximum amounts by holding a sum and selling it with the rest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:50:15 PM
My advice. If you do not feel disadvantaged by your decision, then you can sell your coins. And stop investing ICO, because ICO is not always legit.
Activity: 448
June 12, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
If my advice do not sell if the price is still low, the name alkoin itukan up and down so wait for high prices have been sold.

Hold it till you can since it's not the best time to sell yet. Have patience in everything because this will lead you to success. Don't sell it then have regrets after so better just hold it.
Activity: 102
June 12, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
If my advice do not sell if the price is still low, the name alkoin itukan up and down so wait for high prices have been sold.
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
If you don't have to cash out tomorrow, keep calm. You may trade a bit or hodl or buy, do your crypto business as usual. Just don't panic. You all are pros, you all have invested only the money you can afford to lose. So what.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

depends... look at the technology and the team if they are constantly pushing the technology and more and more people are using it then in the long run it could be massive. too many people are out of a quick buck.

also remember crypto currencies still are not main stream. when they become main stream then value is bound to increase. especially of bitcoin
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
As of this moment I will recommend to hold your investment because the market value of the investment in crypto is too small,
if you forced yourself to sell the coins you have, you will incurred loss.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
June 10, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Holding coins can lead you to losses. I think you should always use stop-loss. This will save you from very heavy losses. Sometimes, coins can go into a bearish trend for several months.
Activity: 88
June 10, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Now you must hold! I think now we should not deny the fact that the market is starting to recover and grow, I hope that soon we will see new peaks again!
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
It depends on the possibility of the coin or altcoin mate. There are some coin that no chances of gaining high volume in market and should give up selling on it, and there are also altcoins mate that only time of patience of holding until it will reach high price. Take some research for it
Activity: 127
June 10, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
Of course you need to stay calm, wait out and earn the money that was originally planned.
Activity: 49
June 10, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
If you get profit now you can sell. If the price is lower than the ico price you should hold them a while. because if it's a good project price will increase for sure
Activity: 406
June 10, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
This needs to see how much your loss amount, if more than 60%, I think you have no meaning to sell, if lower than this value, I think you can continue to wait!
Holding and selling the coins is frequently asked question and still, a lot of enquiries takes place regarding this. It is a general tendency in all traders is that hold or sell, it is not a rocket science if the profit is satisfying you and looking at the market price sell the coins if the condition is red and the margin is less then hold for a while till the price increases
Activity: 134
June 10, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
For now you should hold it. Many people said that all altcoins and bitcoin will have a come back or it will regain the value last year December. Or maybe it will surpass the value last year and maybe our value expectations. In my rrsearch bitcoin and altcoins are just taking a break because of last years sudden increase. So maybe soon it will have a comebck on the market.
Activity: 88
June 10, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
if you do swing trading or daily trading, you could sell them for now and buyback in later day when the price is good enough for you to buy. if you long time holder, it is best to stand still and buy more. that is what i could suggest.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 09, 2018, 11:20:24 PM
for the situation rightnow of the market bro its better to hold until the market will recovered. if you buy that coin and selling the price lower that the ICO price then you lost on your investment. so if you want to earn profit with your investment on alt coin choose to hold it at the moment. but it really depends on you mate, think before you let go those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: