Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 41. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
Before I can advise you whether to hold or not,I need to know the name of the token first because some token are worth holding for long while some need to sell off and invest in new promising projects
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
Hold the coin if the value is low. And that time, save and earn more coins. So that when the time comes that the coin value is high then thats the time to sell it.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 08:36:22 AM
I think (only my personal thoughts) that if you will sell everything, how would you consider that best time to buy again?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 07, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
We must hold our coins especially the one that you think has a good potential in the future, you can sell other coins that you think dont have any future in the cryptoworld.

It is more better to hold than to sell and lose some of your investment.
Activity: 77
June 07, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
To assist you in getting good results from your investment in this crypto. You should be able to understand the situation that occurs in crypto, as it is today if crypto is declining. Then you have to hold your coins for a while until the situation gets better again and get the pump to increase its value. If you have the budget to buy more coins, it will be much better. Buy when the price is cheap and when the market price increases later, you will get much more results.
Activity: 141
June 07, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
The current market is still at a low point. I don't think this is a good time to sell tokens. I think you need to have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, the market will not continue to trough, and when it warms up you will have greater gains.
Activity: 86
June 07, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
The encryption market is a long-term investment market. If you don't have enough patience, you can't profit from it. The current market price is very low, if you think that the current price has reached your goal, you can choose to sell now, if not, I suggest you should continue to wait.
Jpt
Activity: 374
June 07, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Suggestion I can give you is hold, hold and hold until the coins you have will go up in prices, at least to the point that you can get profit. The market is down as compared in previous years. After 2018, the market will get some correction and prices will rise. So wait at lease for two more years for more profit.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
In the crypto-currency market, the volume of money has declined and prices have fallen. the investor who sells now loses money so it is time to hold it now.
Activity: 45
June 07, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
What I'm doing is I keep tracking my altcojns' price till they go high enough. But if Im in need of money I'm gonna sell it though.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Just hold it until you can. Don't be so nervous you have to think positive, stay calm maybe after a long time of waiting you can reach what you want. This the common ways we said but it's all up to you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
I think it's best to sell. it seems like the best thing to do right now. but only after the growth of the course, at least a small

No, now it is not necessary sell anything, I think that we are on the threshold of growth of the entire market. I think this will be the last time when the market will fall so much, will only continue grow with a few interruptions

Now sell it means to go for the manipulators who are give bad news and make sure that investors sell their tokens at a low price, and they could buy and sell them later when the market grows with good profits.

Quite true. You just have to be patient, that's all. The market will soon go up again. There is no fall without growth, as there is no growth without fall.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
June 06, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
currently altcoin prices are down, I think it's better now to hold your token. until the price returns, if the current low price you better buy back the token, so you get a lot of tokens, if later the price rises according to your purchase price, you will benefit again.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 06, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
It depends to the coin. Try to become more updated to that altcoin. Study how it moves and listen to your heart. Personally,I will advice you to HODL. Make some time to study that altcoin before doing anything.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
I think it's a good idea but do not sell it all, look for altcoin that you do not have the potential because you will lose if you hold a bad altcoin
Activity: 5
June 06, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
First of all, for each coin you hold, you need two targets, one of which is the selling price and the other is the stop price. Without these two individuals, your time for holding an action and holding a coin is untargeted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
If you sell it now, you will get a loss and your money will not come back. You must be patient again, because the encryption price on the market has not risen today, and it must last longer. Bitcoin prices began to rise, but altcoin did not raise prices. This is a difficult situation, but you must be patient.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
For me it depends on which coins you hold.

For some projects I made some profit in 2017, but I don't think they make me profit in 2018.
For example I buyed XTRABYTES. A good project, but it takes a year to get the patent and they aren't that much in public.
There are also many other projects which solves the same thing.

My short answer: Not every project make you profit every year.. Some projects will die, some projects will survive.
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
I think it is too risky and in the worst case scenario's maybe you could result like regretfull if you sell your coins now. Just wait, because wait is really worth it . Just believe in the cryptocurrency and i am sure you will have a big earnings
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
It will always depends on you but i suggest to hold because a small bullrun will be coming this june-july because of the fifa world cup . Take note of that but if your happy with your profit go with it.
Pages:
Jump to: