Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 40. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 09, 2018, 10:51:39 PM
Selling at this point in my opinion is a bad idea because it will get a loss, now better keep the coins in the next few months wait until the price recovers to sell your coins, I am sure the price will soon recover in the near future.

Naturally, choose to hold. You have to wait for several months more before you understand that your cryptocurrencies have grown enough. If you realize this sell will give you the profit, do it certainly.
It's necessary to have our own decision so we will not be greedy.
We have to set a specific target of the profit we want and sell if we will see that profit, if we decide based on our mind we can easily
do that but if we are doing it with our emotion, we might get greedy and stop selling even at a profit because we want more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
Selling at this point in my opinion is a bad idea because it will get a loss, now better keep the coins in the next few months wait until the price recovers to sell your coins, I am sure the price will soon recover in the near future.

Naturally, choose to hold. You have to wait for several months more before you understand that your cryptocurrencies have grown enough. If you realize this sell will give you the profit, do it certainly.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I think, you should hold , It is good way.It is my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
This needs to see how much your loss amount, if more than 60%, I think you have no meaning to sell, if lower than this value, I think you can continue to wait!
Activity: 87
June 09, 2018, 06:26:56 AM
For what cause will investors consider get rid of tokens having large falls? The cryptos shall go upwards in a short while and reasonably reach again high prices.
Activity: 266
June 09, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
the current conditions show that most of the market is going down and I do not think it makes sense to sell coins, I have confidence the market will soon be pumped and I will hold the coin and sell it at the right moment.
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
It is difficult to say what will happen to the world of crypto-currency. Maybe it's worth withdrawing some money. But I would keep the tokens.
It is better to leave them and wait until the price for them grows to a large extent. And only then try to sell. There is no point in buying something and then selling it at a loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

You invest in ICO so the ICO is a long-term holding trust your altcoins it will bring you a fortune.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 09, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
I think that I should not panic and sell in a minus. It is better to calm down and wait for the market to recover. To sell only in plus, but here still depends on what your coin is.
You do cut loss if you can find good coins to invest.
Well, that is a risky action and that requires deeper analysis so the new asset will give you profit, in my case, I just hold and
wait until the market will fully recover, then there's a lot of time to sell.
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
I think that I should not panic and sell in a minus. It is better to calm down and wait for the market to recover. To sell only in plus, but here still depends on what your coin is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Keep your coins on your wallet at least until the end of this year, and then you have to decide whether to sell or still better to leave them for another year or two.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
My opinion is that prices will continue to grow. This fall we will see a strong bitcoin and expensive altcoins. Now I would be holding my coins.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Be smart in your decision. Holding until its price increase or reaches your target price to avoid loss is right to sell your crypto currency. You will not get more profits if  you decide to let go your all crypto currency.
Activity: 162
June 08, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
I suggest that you do not sell your cryptocurrency at this time because most of the cryptocurrency prices are still very low. If you sell it now, we cannot get anything. We should continue to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
I think the best decision right now is to keep them and not sell them. The value of Altcoin will increase with the BTC so only a short time will be enough. You will be happy to decide to keep them at this moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
Never sell a coin cheaper than the price at which you bought it. Wait, the price will definitely rise. An exception can only be if you really need money.
Activity: 186
June 08, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
I can suggest such a strategy. Select the most promising altcoins and hold them. The rest of the coins are exchanged for the Etherium and participate in the new ICO, because now there are good projects
Activity: 308
June 07, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
It is difficult to say what will happen to the world of crypto-currency. Maybe it's worth withdrawing some money. But I would keep the tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
every activity done in the crypto world is just like you do to hold the coin you have, of course, have to have strong patience. because that's the risk you'll face when you save a type of coin that does not have pretty good potential. then it should be a matter to note before we start holding some altcoin to be noticed is about potential coins in the future. so I mean if the coin we want to buy looks not to have a pretty good potential then we do not need to buy it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
If the altcoin you are holding is a good one, you should hold on to it and wait for the price of your altcoin to be stable, and if the altcoin you are holding doesn't have enough reason, or is not a good altcoin, you should sell it immediately to still gain profit even in bearish mode.
Pages:
Jump to: