Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 76. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:23:46 PM
Why we should panic,,, don't thoughtful when we decided to buy the coins, when the price does not correspond to our estimate, we panic, there is no need to panic,,, we will not lose our coin, unlike in forex get to know the term margin call, I think cryptocurency did not know the term margin call as in the forex, we continue, there are good coins,,, better to wait until the price improves,,,
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:18:02 PM
Of Course Hold You Coin.Just Be Patient.All Will Be Good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Even now when prices became pretty decent I still recommend everyone to hold their belongings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
I think you should be on standby.The bull season is just beginning.I am more harmful, but I am on hold.It should be at least 2-3 layers so that sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
Who would not say anything here, but you only need to make a decision, and it will happen, because in the near future it seems to me that you will understand that selling your coins or tokens is only necessary if and only if you really have such a great need for finance, otherwise it does not need to be done at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

In my opinion, since the price keeps on decreasing the best thing to do is to just hold and be patient until the price will rise up again. Don't get panic about the dips because that is normal. Your investments will totally ruin if you will sell it below the original price you bought it. Just be patient and wait for the best thing to happen soon.
Activity: 20
April 19, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
Right now the price of all coin in the market is too low. So hold it until the price grow up and be patience.
Activity: 162
April 19, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
HOLDDD !!!. because I believe the price of altcoin and bitcoin will increase and start giving us more profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 19, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

This depends entirely on what kind of altcoins you hold. If you seek long-term profits, then you should have careful consideration of the usage cases of these altcoins so as to attain fully assured profits in the near future. 

Activity: 120
April 19, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Buy BTC but half should be into Alts. Buy utility coins like CAN, PRG, FLIXX and DENT.

Search about them.
Activity: 138
April 19, 2018, 02:57:28 PM
You should stay 40% into BTC and the remaining  60% into ALTs. The next Q arises which Alts ?:

Check out Eos, Tau and Icx.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
If we already earned in cryptocurrency there's no problem in selling them. Don't sell if we still have not achieved our desired income. It pays to be always patient. The day will come that it will boom again and everyone of us will rejoice.
It all depends on the situation, sometimes, do not keep this or that coin, if it is clear that it will be cheaper. Mainly keep for 1-2 years - always profitable.
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
If we already earned in cryptocurrency there's no problem in selling them. Don't sell if we still have not achieved our desired income. It pays to be always patient. The day will come that it will boom again and everyone of us will rejoice.
Activity: 201
April 19, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Altcoint was falling into the bottom in march.  But now in April,  seems like altcoint price is incresed back to the normal price. It is recomended to hokd your altcoin because it has a possibility to increase more.
Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
If you think about it the best decision to do right now is to hold on to those altcoins perhaps the value of them in the market is quite unpredictable and by selling them at this time where the price is low is it lose its value.
The best thing to do in this times is to wait for the market price to stabilize then you decide if you want to sell it or not there you can get more profit and not end up losing some.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
April 19, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
perhaps you should forget about your altcoyins before winter. And you will get a good gift for the new year x * 100. It will be a good gift for me too)
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

I think that you should not sell your altcoy now. Now is not the best time to sell. Better wait. Soon the market should become bullish and all prices will start to grow (for some altcoins prices are already rising). Wait for the growth of the market, and only then decide whether to sell or not.
Activity: 53
April 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
I think HODL is better. Many people coming into the scene are not professional traders either and are going to lose a lot of their money due to their inexperience. If many of them were to look in the past they would have been better holding for example in the stock market if you held your money you would have made a lot of returns.
Activity: 95
April 19, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
Cryptocurrency is in an amazing bull run right now so might as well take advantage of it. Your never going to be able to predict the next major rise or the next major fall, it in unpredictable. Even major events are unpredictable, for example with Ethereum and bitcoin there where days where the market just went parabolic, this is unpredictable and beyond any traders control. When holding your crypto, you don't have to worry about missing out on any opportunities.
Activity: 109
April 19, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
HODL, wait until it starts to decrease to assure that you can get as much profit as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: