Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 78. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
I think you should wait and hold it for a much better opportunities and wait for its value to increase. The price will recover and ot will be back to its price. But if the value keeps on decreasing it your choice to seel it or not. Just be patient
In this moment of patience is still the best method for investors. Although altcoin prices have risen slightly today, this is probably the time when the altcoin price will increase in the market. So hold on to them.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
holding is the best option when our money is down 'cause the market is very volatile which if the price goes down it does not mean it keeps going down it will go up again but it takes time so we have to wait for it. for our money and also to get back our defeat on it. Do not sell when the price always decreases to avoid continuous loss' because you will regret if you sell now then after days or weeks the price goes up and jumps to eth value.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Is there only one coin or several coins. If you only have one kind of coin, you can divide it in several coins as long as you do not mind to pay attention to each coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
If you are able to hold it until it returns as you bought it, you may have to hold it for longer. All back again on your goal of investing whether long term or short term trading.
Activity: 83
April 19, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
I think you should wait and hold it for a much better opportunities and wait for its value to increase. The price will recover and ot will be back to its price. But if the value keeps on decreasing it your choice to seel it or not. Just be patient
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 19, 2018, 12:09:33 AM
Wait and hold that altcoins, you can see even the price are dropped now and don't worry because there is a chance the price would recover and goes up. Several days ago the price already recover and you can see the price going better now.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
today many coins are increasing and are green. so it is suitable for you to sell. because the price is also quite high compared to last week. I support you to sell it.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 11:53:54 PM
If you dont need money at the moment , I will suggest holding your altcoins. Holding until it reached your goal profit .
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
holding a better course. because by holding able to increase the price of coins, so we will get a pretty high profit. therefore I suggest you hold.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
For me, it is better to hold than to sell, because in holding you just need to wait until the price of token or coin will grow up, so when you sell it in a high price you can get more profit than you sell your token or coin in a low price.
Activity: 252
April 18, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

Don't sell. I think now is the right time to hold the altcoin you have, because altcoin prices are now starting to increase one by one. It looks like this month is the beginning of an altcoin rise in 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

If I where you mate. I will choose to sell those alts which you can already gain a profit from your capital and hold those alts which has lower value. If you don't have an emergency purpose that need money then you can just hold those  alts a little more.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
I am sure that now, in no case, you can not sell Bitcoin because there are already visible small changes in the positive side. I think that now you need to accurately keep and even buy more.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
There have already told the correct answer which I think too will be correct. You need to understand whether money is necessary to you and if you need something that you need to sell and if you don't need money and you feel that they won't be necessary soon, then probably the best way is to hold this money
Activity: 616
April 18, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
if you sell it now you will lose but if you want to wait there is still a chance you will get a profit, so you choose which one? it's all up to you but my advice is if you are not too pressed for better economic needs you wait for the price back even higher than when you buy it
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 18, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
If you're at a loss, don't see just hodl the market will bounce back up. Already the Bull run is here but take profits this time around once they start coming to avoid this scenario in future again.
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM
Always remember that we lose money only when we sell our coins at a low price. Therefore, it is better to keep coins and wait for higher prices, which sooner or later will appear.

I also think so. It is better to have patience and wait. do not sell at a lower price than bought.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Don't sell your coins in any case. Now the market is trying to grow and this is right time for just waiting and getting profits. I am doing in a such way now. Do the same with me. You may find some more interesting coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Don't do anything. Today the situation on the market isn't predictable. I am against any confident actions. So if you possess ETH coins hold them. Read and watch more information about cryptocurrencies. It is time for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
April 18, 2018, 04:43:38 AM
In the moment like this, it is better to hold. Bitcoin as of now is at 300k pesos so how much profit will you get if you just sell your coins now,
worst is you may encounter losses once you just sell your coins. So you have no choice but to hold and wait before you sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: