Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 77. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 20
April 19, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
The decision was always in your hand buddy, selling bitcoin and other crypto currency now are given you lost because price of almost all coins are dropping down. If I you I suggest to buy crypto currency and hold it, because I'm sure that in the coming days or months price of those coins are recover. It is the same last 2017, that price of almost all coins are deep but on the half of the year it was growing up and shows their increasing price rapidly.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
If your coin is growing up from your initial buying price and you believe in their increasing future, you can buy a half to protect your profit and keep a half. If it still increasing, you will have less profit, but if the market doesn't follow your wish, you can protect your money. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:40:21 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

now you better hold the coins you have because the altcoin price goes down because the altcoin you are holding is currently less good than the previous altcoin price, if you sell your coins now you will lose and I think you better keep your coins until the altcoin price back 
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
Everything depends on the state of the market. Today, the market begins to recover, so there is no point in selling coins. They can grow and bring you profit.
Activity: 49
April 19, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
" Hodl or sell" is always the greatest question for almost traders. I think it depends, different traders will have different targets and strategies. In my opinion, I usually hodl for long time, maybe about 6 months, for the reason that I don't have too much of time to care about them day by day so I will choose 1, 2 potiential coins to invest for long-term. Of course, I will take a look at them weekly to assure that they are following my plans or not.
Activity: 58
April 19, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
It is better to hold because in trading most investors actually lose money. In a 6 month period of training 80% of day traders lost money. So if you understand simple mathematics, it is obviously better to hold and most people are not going to be top traders
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 06:31:12 AM
It was a rough time for recently. Almost 4 months of market downfall. The investors' portfolio have decreased in value. What I would do if I were in your place? I would sell those coins in the first place, that I don't believe in and which are very close to their original ICO price. Yes, you will fix your losses, but those losses won't be too substantial. All the other coins I would definitely hold! The market turning green again.
Activity: 62
April 19, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
Follow your rules. If the altcoins reach at your profit target, don't hesitate to sell them.
Activity: 322
April 19, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
I'd keep that in your shoes. Cryptocurrency is very popular now, it will all grow. Wait till the end of the year, you'll get your profit. Me seems, that all will grow in 2-3 times.
Activity: 26
April 19, 2018, 05:51:55 AM
If you are looking for good profit i think you should hold , long term investments is profitable more than short term one
Activity: 364
April 19, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
If you rush to sell at this time, you have lost. If it was me, I would try to keep it and buy more if I had the money. Waiting for the bull market to sell. This is profitable. And the market reality has proven its tendency. After many days of heavy price cuts, Bitcoin is back. I'm glad I made the right decision at that time.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
no need to panic and do not worry, you better hold your coins because all the coins will surely rise again so be patient and wait, and now almost every market is green, it is good news for us
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
It is better to keep coins, in summer there will be growth and you can sell. It is necessary to be guided by the price of ICO. If it is higher than the price of ICO, then you can sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 19, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
Patience in Crypto is a very important virtue and those who can't have it lose.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
To sell coins when their price is too small I do not see the point, but you should pay attention to the crypto projects that coins have given you, maybe there are bad projects, then you should sell all their coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
As long as you keep the crypt, you do not have any losses. Hodlers do not panic and do not fuse. They compensate for their potential losses by holding on to investments until markets recover.
Activity: 269
April 19, 2018, 05:24:07 AM
The market goes up again  , so you should hold them . You haven't cut loss when they were down at under 20-30% ... so the best strategy is holding at right now . The market is bullish now , so be patient - then you will be  winner
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 19, 2018, 05:22:50 AM
Almost month gone but if this question is actual, then you should understand that nobody can guarantee that their predictions will come true.
You have your own head and you should use it: rely only on your analysis of market.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
You have to be patient the market starts to recover, I think holding up until the market is really stable, chances are in the near future the market will rise again, so be patient waiting until the market is really stable for sale.
Activity: 140
April 19, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
Take time to hold your coins, trust the process. The operation of bitcoin goes along the time and soon will come(October-early December) will increase and stabilize its unexpected high value. Earning will come through our patience Smiley Just take time to observe and be alert on the prices
Pages:
Jump to: