Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 80. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
the market has strongly subsided. I personally have lost a lot already since I have most of the lies in ETH and it has already fallen by more than half. But I still do not sell. I am sure that there will be further growth
Activity: 142
April 16, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
Don't sell it now, wait until the end of the year. I believe that bitcoin going back to 20k$+ and more by end of 2018 and all altcoins follow bitcoin, you will make some x in yout portfolio if you will wait. In cryptocurrencies  who knows how to wait makes a profit.
Activity: 174
April 16, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
bitcoin and altcoin prices are now down but that does not mean bitcoin does not go back up my advice you do not believe in spreading some people trying to spread FUD but you have to buy more altcoin again then you hold it for a few months i'm sure if bitcoin and altcoin will immediately back to normal
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
When crypto will be healthy again, then it should be the right time to sell all your altcoins. The best thing to invest when crypto is on low price or decrease its price, but now, btc hit 8k. But ofc, depends on the situation, just cultivate Discernment.
Activity: 88
April 16, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
If I were you, I definitely hold them because right now is a panic time , the price of bitcoin may drop to 5000-6000 dollars, but the market will stabilize soon and then growth will begin again. I know on the mine that if you sell everything you can regret it later.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
The problem is that in the falling market there is a special difference that there is no choice. You can keep money in BTC, you can in Altcoins. In order to increase the price you need the growth of market capitalization, and this is not happening yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
Why would you sell your Altcoin, if you think that your losing on selling it now. If you truly crypto enthusiast you probably HODL your coin/token, no matter what happen. The value of crypto currencies are not growing instantly, the most healthy was growing with equally correction.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
Hold your coin until the price is rising up. Do you know where there is a profit their also has the risk. So take patience. Why do you ask the Question? Obviously, to know the answer, we just help you to give the suggestion not to remove your worry because it totally depends on you how much believe you bitcoin and how much you know about coin. So it’s mandatory to know about the coin.

If you know the coin why should you hold the coin and what’s the benefit of it and is there any risk to hold the coin? Than you can able to judge our opinion otherwise you feel so hesitate because you heard someone say the price of coin down more than now, so two types of answer create conflict and conflict make to help you to be frustrated. What is the most dangerous for failure? So choice is yours.
Activity: 203
April 14, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
i've been observing altcoin for almost a year. i suggest to hold your coins until december because like what happened last year most of the altcoins decreases with the same month as now but it increases 2-4x of it's price (the time you bought it) at bermonth.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 07:32:42 AM
the best advice for the present time is holding, given the low prices for altcoin, so be patient for this

Right now, the best decision you must made is to hold your coins than selling it because as what we see, heard or study, it is better to hold when price of it is being drop and sell your coins when the price increase. You must be patient by waiting the right time. It is really a great decision.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
It's hard to decide whether to hold or sell it now. because the market is hard to predict.You should insist on waiting for the brightening agent market. If you sell your coins now, you will lose your funds.
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
I think at this point it's best to keep your coins. Most likely, the market begins to gain momentum again, and over time, prices will go up confidently.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 14, 2018, 07:04:23 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
First don't believe on people saying if heard somebody telling that bitcoin will continue decrease that is only fud. If i we're you i will hold it and have faith that your holding will goes up.
Activity: 164
April 14, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Righ now there is definitely time to hodl since it looks like the market is oversold and prices are going up now. It looks also like crypto is not reacting so rapidly to FUD from the media in recent days.
Activity: 504
April 14, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
the best advice for the present time is holding, given the low prices for altcoin, so be patient for this
Activity: 308
April 14, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
the market in the price went up so I would not hurry to sell altcoins and waited for them to grow in price
Activity: 432
April 14, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

I think hold is good for this situation
But better do not make a decision based on advice only and use your head
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
For me, it is good to hold because if you study the coins project and its team you will not worry for the price decrease because you know that this coin will become going up again after this price decrease. It is normal in the market that the coin will decrease because it gives every investors a chance to have it in low price and use their project so that they can attract many investors to invest their money and raised the value of it.
Activity: 266
April 14, 2018, 05:51:38 AM
As many people said, it's time to wait. The prices are so low now and soon we gonna see green days
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 05:43:40 AM
You should preserve the capital. Sell a piece of coins with good price, retain some of coins that get low price ! In addition, if you feel some of coins isn't potential and the price is not very good, should sell to "cut" losses. What are the specific coins you have? Let everyone know to give you the best advice!
Pages:
Jump to: