Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 81. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
Now the market comes to life. Yesterday my heart froze when bitcoin started to fall)). I will definitely Hodl. My coins fell several times, so I'll wait for their return in price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 14, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Do a careful review on your coins. I am referring to the projects of course and not just the coins. The coins, their prices in particular, will only reflect the operation of the project or the function of their products, whether they are successful or perfectly working or not. This is so because the investors' trust and interest in their coins will always depend on the entire performance of the project and not just on the coins themselves. This review will be the basis on your action whether to sell them or hodl them.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
If u can hold 2+ years just hold Cheesy else u can try trading but it's more hard way then just patiently waiting when marker recover. Just forget about your investment and enjoy life.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
Hold, now vprintsype not very bad times, but not very good, so I advise you to keep, then everything will be better!
Activity: 96
April 14, 2018, 05:31:20 AM
Is there any reason to sell your tokens? if its necessary then go cash out it, but if you don't need that maybe you should hold that till the price met your expectation. But like what I've said lately if you don't need the money then why you gonna cash out? Hold that and see what happens next.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
Of course, to keep the market now falling.BTC
Activity: 453
April 14, 2018, 05:09:56 AM
I think its best if you can hold those coins, thou you may be tempted right now as prices of many coins have healed quite a bit especially in the last 24hrs. Just keep holding the more until you can make huge profits from them all.
It depends on the coin that is why we need to see what kind of coin we are investing at, get involved with that coin, do a research if it will still worth it to invest with it, after that then you decide.
Activity: 183
April 14, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
I think its best if you can hold those coins, thou you may be tempted right now as prices of many coins have healed quite a bit especially in the last 24hrs. Just keep holding the more until you can make huge profits from them all.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
Better to hold your tokens until its value increases then sell it if you think you already gain profit on your investment
copper member
Activity: 70
April 14, 2018, 04:58:55 AM
The problem is that in the falling market there is a special difference that there is no choice. You can keep money in BTC, you can in Altcoins. In order to increase the price you need the growth of market capitalization, and this is not happening yet.
Activity: 243
April 14, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
This kind of concern arises now adays since the price is going down. But do not panic, I think it's normal to have changing price so better to hold still until it returns to it's price.
Activity: 221
April 14, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
in my opinion this is not the right time to sell, prices go up and down common in crypto.
You have to wait a little longer because I'm sure the market will go up again. just look at the current ETH has increased and will likely continue to increase. so wait a few months before regret later when the price back peaked.
Activity: 151
April 14, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
You have to be patient the market starts to recover, I think holding up until the market is really stable, chances are in the near future the market will rise again, so be patient waiting until the market is really stable for sale.
Activity: 71
April 14, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
If you have low risk tolerance, and your bitcoin exposure becomes significant, you might consider selling a part, and if you need the money shouldn't feel bad about selling 30% to 50% of your bitcoin, and half invested, that way, you won't be filled with regret years down the line if bitcoin's value continue to surge.
Activity: 62
April 14, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
If I were you I will hold them because the future of cryptocurrency will be growth in the next year. I own alot of coins and tokens and  I didn't sell them. I hope it will help for you in order to hold all of your coins and tokens.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 04:37:57 AM
My suggestion bro is to hold on, why? If you look at the market for me it’s still in lower position, just continue to hold coin bro and continue to monitor the market i believe the cryptocurrency well eventualy  go up sooner.. Goodluck bro
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
my only advice for you is to hold for now,,because of the poor market around now,,selling now can leads to loss of huge profit,,,but after some time,,market will pump back to normal
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
In my own opinion, the best way to get profit is to hold coins. But, if your coins at low prices, you need to wait some time and with small chance coin can increase.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 02:54:29 AM
I recommend you wait. You must be patient. Prices are low right now. You must wait for the rise in prices. I'm always doing this.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
April 14, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
I highly suggest wait for the crypto currency to recover its downfall. No one really knows when it will regain its prices but it will definitely going to recover and will be back to the way it was. Let's just be patient and think of the brighter side.

Its natural that the price of bitcoin decrease but we know that it is not always decrease its price,if you want to have a huge profit then,continue to hold your coins and wait until the price of bitcoin rise again.The important here is you have patience to your self,and we know that if bitcoin price will rise the altcoin price is also increase,so all you need to do is to hold them so you can get huge of profit in the future,but if you really need a money from it,then its up to you if what do you think is right and good to do then go sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: