Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 94. (Read 57269 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
April 05, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I advise you not to sell at this time it is a risk and loss Keep and hold altcoin you own and you have the patience and waiting as I told you and as I said and members of the forum for me I will not sell even if the decline is great, but I am sure that a day will come up in prices and make huge profits In the months or years to come.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:57:00 PM
I decided not to sell my altcoins. I don't need a profit of 100 or 200 dollars. Any alcoin can give superprofits. But it wont do it for 1 or 2 months. It wont do it for 1 year. Now cryptocurrency has not seen really worthy projects, except bitcoin and etherium. All capitalization is held only by expectation and faith in the projects. Who knows, maybe your 200 coins, which now cost $ 20, will cost $ 100,000 after 5 years. I'm waiting
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
HAWEX Above the banks
April 05, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
ofc hodl bro, in crypto we trust  Wink Wink Wink coming soon to the moon, even if the price drops to a thousand dollars
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
If I were you, I would hold at the moment, cause the market is low, but it will go up in the nearest future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 05, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
Man, in these hard times like now u would better hold low-priced projects and try to get profit from stable coins/ tokens. It's the only way to stay alive.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 05, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
I think you should study your portfolio and evaluate again the possibilities of each coin. If the coin does not at the very bottom it is better to sell it. If the drawdown is very deep, then you should wait for growth, but don't fix at least deep losses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

As I observed now when bitcoin goes up some of the altcoins will get pump their price value. So I think as long as there is a volume market and not less than 0.8BTC their market everyday is still good to hold in a long term and good to buy too I think.
Activity: 163
April 05, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
Market price presently is not encouraging so personally I will advice to hold your coin for the main time till things gets better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
Those who have long in the field of crypto understand that it is better to hold and wait for the cryptocurrency to become ubiquitous around the world. Now about cryptocurrencies heard many, but few have managed to invest in it.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
With the current situation on the market, you should not sell your coins. This could be done at the very beginning of the fall. Sell, and then buy coins at the bottom. And now it remains only to wait. Wait for market growth. There is no eternal fall.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
If you got them for participating in the ICO, you had to sell them all at once. I doubt you have thoroughly studied each company and predicted its market behavior after the launch. This does not happen "supported and increased capital." Here it is necessary to study and calculate the risks
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
If you are hodling altcoins that will give you a big lose better hodl. Bitcoin price is dropping as well as all altcoins so selling altcoins this time is not a brilliant move. Since as you said you bought the altcoins it means you believed on it. Well, its a matter of time and I think it takes time until the price recovered but selling for a big lose is not a good option.
Activity: 165
April 05, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
If I think depending on the coin we have for example our coin is not good we better just sell to reduce the risk we have in the coin so we will not be a loss in the coin.
Activity: 127
April 05, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
In my opinion, you should sell it . And then wait till the price is really very low and buy them. Soon the market will go up, at that time you sell them. Therefore, you gain the benefitbenefit.
Activity: 420
April 05, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Hold and wait.
Don't you sell your coin.
Hold until the price is high again, and i think pice will be high in Nov - Dec in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 05, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
Here the strongest wins. The strongest are usually HODLers  Grin
If you now do not need anything strongly, I recommend you to forget about checking prices every day and just wait the green period.
Activity: 55
April 05, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
No, just calm down. The market will recovery soon and everything will be ok.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 05, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
I think the bitcoin price will continue to decline as well as the price of altcoin but I also believe if the price will soon rise so if you are patient enough I suggest you hold it until it arrives because I think it is unfortunate to sell it now because surely you will experience a lot of losses so the better is holding it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

If you want more profit in the future then it is best to hold. Now that bitcoin prices and all altcoin are very low, if you sell you will suffer losses, instead you should buy more. I believe that at the end of this year bitcoin will rebound and reach high prices, I hope that the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 30,000
There's a price difference between Bitcoin and the other coins, you have to sell the altcoins that you have if Bitcoin pumps up to that price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

If you want more profit in the future then it is best to hold. Now that bitcoin prices and all altcoin are very low, if you sell you will suffer losses, instead you should buy more. I believe that at the end of this year bitcoin will rebound and reach high prices, I hope that the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 30,000
Pages:
Jump to: