Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 93. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
Better to hold for this moment if you think its not good to sell because the price of market dropped by now better wait for the time to increased its value again, but many opinions are favor to hold your coins but its your decisions by way so saving bitcoins for now save you for big losses so have patience and in times of recovery there you go you can have big profit by that so patience is the best quality to every person who joins here.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
It is better that you hold it right now. You will end up with only loss if you sell right now. Sooner may the market rise. So keep calm . And look at the market updates.
Activity: 167
April 05, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
In present situation during price fall so many altr coin price drop so that every altr coin investor have an loss. to stop and avoid loss i think we all need to hold our coin and waiting for the good market when price up then try to recover it.
[/quote
I think that a good decisions for now dont be panic be aware and observant to the charts value for you to know how it goes and for this decreasing  value of bitcoin its just hold your coins and wait for the  right time to increase it again its your decisions anyway were just giving some advices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 05, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
If there is no immediate need, I think it's best to hodl. The market will surely recover.
Lost sales do not make much sense.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
hodl is a nice method. but you can lose even more if you are wounded. you need to pay attention to it. make your choice according to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
ofc hodl bro, in crypto we trust  Wink Wink Wink coming soon to the moon, even if the price drops to a thousand dollars
Hold without any knowledge is totally stupid. Hope that you will soon receive your money Wink I believe that this crash will not end yet and people will continue to sell their coins with any price Wink
I have withdraw all of money and prepare for the next rounds Wink I do not hold my coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
If you already loss then you should hold some days or wait for profit .
If he is not making any money on the coin then he should just put the coins away for a while and sell it later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 03:22:05 PM
I would now sell something that is profitable and bought something promising and cheap! I think that this strategy can bring certain benefits!)
Activity: 462
April 05, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
Of course you have to wait! At least until mid-summer, or better until the end of the year .. Forecasts for bitcoin are not very bad predictions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
It's better to hold, I believe soon will be a huge growth though a lot of investors already do not believe in it
Activity: 97
April 05, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
what's the point now to sell what or altkoin, in such a market that is almost at the bottom. Hold to the last
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
April 05, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
here we are at a trend changing period. so its not a good time to sell.
If you are holding some coins keep holding and start to buy when btc price is above 7200
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
I decided not to sell my altcoins. I don't need a profit of 100 or 200 dollars. Any alcoin can give superprofits. But it wont do it for 1 or 2 months. It wont do it for 1 year. Now cryptocurrency has not seen really worthy projects, except bitcoin and etherium. All capitalization is held only by expectation and faith in the projects. Who knows, maybe your 200 coins, which now cost $ 20, will cost $ 100,000 after 5 years. I'm waiting

you are right no altcoin can make your rich in short time .
you should hold for long period to take max profit out of it .

in bear market alts will be more cheaper so rather selling them we should buy it .
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
I do not understand what exactly embarrasses you and what specifically you can not correctly understand how to do it, if there is a need for funds, then of course you need to sell assets, but if these assets really are worth something.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
of course hold, it will bring more than you just sell it now!
Activity: 25
April 05, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Hold your coins as long as you can. You'll regret it once you sold them with low value, then suddenly will pump to its highest value immediately. Forget about panic selling or whatsoever and I know that you are aware that digital currency is so volatile. It's just the first quarter of the month dude, so don't sell them and have more patience okay. On my experience, I tried to hold my coins on the first quarter of the year and sold my BTC for 18,000$ back then. It's worth the wait dude Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
If the project is nice, it makes sense to make it hodl. but if the project is not nice and you are constantly losing money, go buy it. he will never recover.
Activity: 448
April 05, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
If you already loss then you should hold some days or wait for profit .
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I will hold 2-3 years)) Follow me)
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
Look, if you have such currencies that do not cost anything, in the sense of a project or product, then it would be better to get rid of them, and if there are such altcoys that look worthy and they have a good product, then I would leave such coins .
Pages:
Jump to: