Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 24. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
This is the right decision, many such idiots who do it. I also came across this and did not understand why they do it, because they can drive the campaign owner into a blind alley. Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
I think that will go up!
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 01, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
The reason for the massive manipulation of the market and the popularity of bitcoins!
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Better not keep the coin too long, and in time to sell it. The market is cyclical, growth does not last forever. So do not miss your chance.
August 01, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Just hold, may be it is the hell or go the the moon! LMAO!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
I admit. I still optimistic that cryptoworld will recover and market will turns to green again. This is the reason why it hard for me to sell all my tokens eventhough I know that all the value of my tokens goes down. More patience for better profit in the future. I still believe in cryptoworld.
Activity: 170
August 01, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
I need to state, you should know this crypto dependably have great circumstances and awful circumstances consistently, so a year ago was a superb year with cryptographic money, so this year numerous are not the same, but rather perhaps lower than a year ago, however don't be excessively stressed, the market will dependably recoup later on.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I still trust this current market so right now I still holding most of my coins . I'm just waiting for the right time and I think this year will be great like what happen last year.
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
Now the market still is in slowdown situation. No one can be sure that the price will increase. But with a sensitive market, you should not to buy more coin to avoid big loss of countinous dropping.
So hold it and wait!
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

yes this is a good time to hold, because the market is unstable and even now it is always decreasing. if you sell the coins at this time then you will lose money, by holding your money will be safe. and wait until the price goes up to sell it.
Activity: 107
August 01, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
What the people are doing is just speculating on things that might happen not will happen. Price can go up even higher than last december or it is going to go down hill from now who knows. My point is the decision is up to you, wether you follow others advice or follow what you think.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Yes, I'm sure of it! This is indicated by a large number of factors. The market will definitely grow, it is not clear when this will happen. Now the big players have to finally remove the small players from the market, after which the capitalization will fly up!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
I'm disappointed in Hodl.  Since my altcoins fell below the purchase price.  And I bought them 1,5 years ago.  Therefore, I no longer see any reason to keep altcoins for a long time.  In the future, I will fix even a small profit, and not wait for the growth of 1000%
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 02:41:09 AM
It is exactly what i am wait for.
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
I think the next rise in Bitcoin should be influenced by certain policies, but there is no good news at the moment.
Activity: 185
August 01, 2018, 02:10:54 AM
Holding is the exceptionally viable in light of the fact that you simply need to sit tight for it to increment. You don't have anything to lose in pausing. Simply be quiet. In any case, if the market is reliably diminishing you should offer at the earliest opportunity.
August 01, 2018, 02:07:27 AM
of course, the situation now is not happy in the market. But in fact there is no other choice but to wait, otherwise you will lose money ..
that's really the best solution if it's down. But you should have a target price to be reached in order to be sure when the time to sell the token.
Activity: 560
August 01, 2018, 01:39:21 AM
Maybe the price will go up, or it will goes down. But I don't there are some relationship with hold or sell. It is depands on the project. If the project is great, I think it will rise back.
Activity: 805
August 01, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
Without any doubt, the price of bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to rise in the future. At the same time, the price for the remaining altcoins will depend on the results of the project team and in this case, different options are possible. Therefore, for long time investment, most investors choose bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 770
July 31, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
almost all of my assets in cryptocurrency Experiencing a decline of more than 50% since a few months ago currently the market is not predictable properly should hold up until the Market completely recovers
Pages:
Jump to: