Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 58. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
Yes, I believe the market will rise again and we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
Now we can see the market is not back. But I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
I think just like you. If there is no new thing to join in, I think this market is difficult to pick up. If there is good news, then I believe that is the beginning of the next bull market, I will hold my The token is looking forward to it.
Activity: 122
June 23, 2018, 10:43:39 PM
I think holding is directly affect to the increasing of the price but it is not the only reason. Also it depends on the coin what you hold. It does not mean price is raising up when you hold, Some time it can be goes down because of many other reasons.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 23, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
actually, by holding, it is not really the reason for the increase of crypto. it's because of the demand, and also if there is a new improvement for that crypto.
Activity: 504
June 23, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I think the prices will go back up again but it will take time. Probably it will take around 1-2 more years from now. I think the cause of this crash is a mixture of hacks, panic selling, and a lot of whales dumping their holdings now. I guess it will take time for the market to recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 10:04:26 PM
In my opinion, the price will rise but not to reach the highest point. The price will rise in a certain increase rate. Actually, the price goes up depending on the supply and demand are equally high. For this to happen then needed a lot of crypto currency players. Equilibrium is only possible if many do transactions. If the transaction is deserted then the price will stagnate even can go down continuously. If this happens then it is very dangerous because crypto currency will increasingly lose public trust. Maybe that's a bit of an analysis from me. Hopefully, it can be your consideration in making decisions.

If many of the investors hold their coins and will keep for so many months the supply of this to the market will be low and the demands will become high, so the price of the coins will sure rise up and for sure you will earn more if you sell it during the high price time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:04:15 PM
Depends on what kind of coins you hold.  If promising, then when the market returns to the price of these coins will grow.

I think the price will go up, but its still depends on the demands in the market it doesn'y mean that if you hold your coins you can sell it in a high price. There is always a ratio in the supply and demand scheme.
Activity: 183
June 23, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
It all depends on the coin.  Usually the price of good coins grows rapidly when the market recovers.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
It is obvious for the growth of the need to promote cryptocurrency huge trades and entry of large players with their money.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 23, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

In this month we should be able to restrain ourselves and be patient while studying the situation that will continue to happen. and a lot of factors that affect the price increase, for example there are many who buy coins. it is the best time to buy coins and survive until the end of the year. let alone the price of coins again on down all.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
If this is a promising coin, then it is better to wait until the market recovers and the price starts to rise.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
Changes in market could affect the altcoins with the price, but if this recover they will be more valuable. So better hold some coin that have a potential and give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
I also think that you need to go into long-term storage for your coins. I will wait for the growth of my portfolio by 200-300% and only then sell.
June 23, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
It happens in the market that once it came down then it will rise again even for a short time but rise is must people are holding their earning and buying new coins for the next time business,now how much rise is expected nobody can say, risk factor is always there in this market, but if yoy want to earn risk is must.
Activity: 308
June 23, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
Don't dump and hold all of your coins so that the prices will be preserved then invest more, that's what could help the crypto to grow again. Dumping is one of the reason why the prices goes down,so if we are going to prevent that then the prices will not continuously decrease.
Activity: 88
June 22, 2018, 11:40:27 PM
Bear markets and low prices are normal for a market and that is how investors make money by buying low and selling high. The prices will not stay down forever and they will go up enough for you to sell
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
Depends on what kind of coins you hold.  If promising, then when the market returns to the price of these coins will grow.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 22, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
To hold while the market is effective but we can not expect that all will cooperate specially the bounty hunters which the always problem of the investors. So sometimes you have no choice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
If I think bitcoin will rise again. Indeed, for now bitcoin has decreased due to global issues. But I still believe that the more bitcoin users will experience an increase in price.

That is right time to sell ans exchange the coin. It any time to down. So if price will be increase sell. It help to emergency time. If any emergency time price will be down. You get more loss. So price will be increaser sell.
If price will be go down that time hold it. Don't try to sell. If try to sell then you loss the profit. So time is important then you know what time to buy and sell. Market place is help for plan to work.      
Next Generation Antivirus
June 22, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
In my opinion, the price will rise but not to reach the highest point. The price will rise in a certain increase rate. Actually, the price goes up depending on the supply and demand are equally high. For this to happen then needed a lot of crypto currency players. Equilibrium is only possible if many do transactions. If the transaction is deserted then the price will stagnate even can go down continuously. If this happens then it is very dangerous because crypto currency will increasingly lose public trust. Maybe that's a bit of an analysis from me. Hopefully, it can be your consideration in making decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: