Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 57. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
The next big thing that can change the market could be good news for regulations in USA and China, they are mostly preventing new bull run for a long time and hopefully we hear good news soon
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:03:27 PM
as returns with work of evaluation to gives of reference as trader to gains with strength on supports as displacing unit of assessment that more investors to collect as results of complete on arrange with terms of manage with plan following arrays with the timelines.
Activity: 195
June 24, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
I see now the price of coins start moving up. but I will keep holding my coins up to the price I want.
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 03:50:58 PM
In any events, the prices will increase. But nobody knows when it happens.
Activity: 119
June 24, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
The price is increased by wave-like movements and this is in most cases from large crypto-currency investors. If you hold the coins for a long time, you can make a profit not only from market manipulation, but from the fact that the blockchain technology is developing and it is much more profit.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I still believe that markets will bounce back soon, I still have a hope this year that market will be fine..
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
I hope that soon the market will recover and prices will go up. But I'm afraid to buy coins for long-term storage today. I will wait for the market to recover.
Now we should be afraid of only one thing, it is the world economy and politics. Because the neutral cryptocurrency inhibits it. They can not see in it the benefit for themselves, because the cryptocurrency does not need regulatory authorities.
Activity: 243
June 24, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
If the majority of investors would not panic sell and hold than the prices would not fall and be in a place like we see today rather they panic sell and I believe that only a smart portion of coins are just in hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
I hope that soon the market will recover and prices will go up. But I'm afraid to buy coins for long-term storage today. I will wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Of course it will, all crypto has huge potential to find investors by implementing new technologies and inventions, no one knows at the start
You're right.  If the coin has a great potential, then the price will necessarily grow several times.
Activity: 264
June 24, 2018, 02:04:16 PM
Of course it will, all crypto has huge potential to find investors by implementing new technologies and inventions, no one knows at the start
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 01:57:44 PM
While the market is unstable and the price falls every day, it is best to hold coins.  And then, as the market recovers, the price will start to rise.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
Though holding is a good virtue, but for this market, you can't a prediction that holding can be good. I am holding many coins and I am in huge loss now. One day when the price will increase then I will make profits! But that one day when will come? I don't know.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
We cannot predict the market if it will go down or go up the best way to do is hold it for a long term and sell it when the price goes up.
what will happen can't be predicated it is plus if you have the ability and strength to hold in this difficult time because it is disappointment to expectations of investors.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I think that would be the case this year, the market has crashed so much. But then again nothing that happens with cryptocurrency community doesn't surprise me anymore the same goes with the possibility of it recovering so the best thing we can do is to hold and wait.
Activity: 420
June 24, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
This is the time for holding otherwise there is no way of making profit or exit from the coin. Because of all the coin prices are not only down but it has been lowered more than 10 times or 50 times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
The current situation on the cryptomarket has been seen before. We must understand that investing in cryptocurrency must be considered as a long-term process. Now is the time to hold ypur coins until better times will come.

Long term hodl will sometimes make us more profit but sometime also it will make us disappointed. For instance we keep holding our tokens and didn't make selling during the price goes up because we want much more higher prior selling it. But in the long run the price goes down and down and didn't come back to previous high prices, so there are lessons about holding that not all the time when we are holding the prices will still go up but it will goes down also.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 06:26:36 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Yes It is true, Currently we can only hold back and be patient while studying the situation that will continue to happen.
A market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape from the shackles of corrections and current bans. I think It just market corrections. So, wait and see.
Acttually too difficult to make sure when the price will rise but at least we bought it from low price. Anyway, in the case of waiting for the price to rise does not last until the end of the year, because no one can be sure that by the end of the year the price of each market will rise. So maybe longer or shorter time but we are just need to hold.
Activity: 125
June 24, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Holding is a big part of making money from cryptocurrencies as an investor. If you are not trading then holding your coins is the next option for you. Just like the prices couldn't stay up forever and started dipping, the same way the prices of the coins cannot stay down forever. It might take some time but the prices will definitely recover and start going back up again, just be patient.
Activity: 65
June 24, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

Yes It is true, Currently we can only hold back and be patient while studying the situation that will continue to happen.
A market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape from the shackles of corrections and current bans. I think It just market corrections. So, wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: