Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 59. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
If I think bitcoin will rise again. Indeed, for now bitcoin has decreased due to global issues. But I still believe that the more bitcoin users will experience an increase in price.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Holding is main thing in crypto space i guess. Also the price of any thing, no matter what market, depends on demand and supply ratio. If more people will come into crypto sphere and wants to buy bitcoin in first choice then obviously the price of bitcoin will increase as the supply is limited.
Activity: 139
June 22, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
Holding is one of those wisest decision to take especially when the market is bear as such that we are experiencing now. This because, selling ones tokens now will even make things worse as price will keep falling diper. Thus, it's wise to hold for now.
Activity: 31
June 22, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
in cryptocurrency anything can happen. holding is the best choice right now because the market is down. I'm also holding some of promising altcoins.
Activity: 83
June 22, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
Regulations and popularity do affect the price mostly. But Just hold your coin it's not the best time to sell, surely price will go up, the dip in market is not the end of crypto, let's just hope for the best and be patient for our profit.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
I also think that all coins should be kept, after all, after the summer, the price will again soar to last year's level!
Activity: 124
June 22, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
Now it is better not to sell mounts because today the price is very low and it's better to wait a few months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding is good if the crypto currencies prices are average rising up but with the current market performance in which constantly fluctuating therefore the best move is to sell high and buy it low again in which this favors the day traders. So i suggest we should learn about day trading too even do this is a time consuming activities because for sure we will earn a lot if the market will always favor the fluctuation.
Activity: 56
June 22, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
It is not always so. You can hold for half a year and the price will not grow. It is better to merge when the rate is currently at the peak.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
It all depends on the market trend and the purchase price. If you bought WAN ICX or DGB a month ago - now you are at a great loss (like me), and hold such coins will have another one or two months. The rest of the idea is correct, in my opinion. But here we need a detailed technical analysis and market understanding.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
Even if 95% of all HOLDERS HOLD, it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

Why? Because a big whale can outperform all of us. Holding is not related to trying to increase prices. Everybody is holding and the market is crashed.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
I guess maybe after the Worldcup market back trend up, the much reduced coin will increase sharply. This is the time to collect coin.
Activity: 86
June 22, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
It really depends on the supply and demand of the coin you are holding. If you are the only one doing a long hold, and the other token holders dump hard. The price will surely go down. But when most of the token holders hold their coins. There is a possibility that the price of the coin goes high.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
It is true to bear and wait for the altcoin price to be good again, we must be sure that everything will get better as soon as possible, as this has happened so often, it proves that altcoin persists and shows its development. because it is not always altcoin prices that will be good, will surely rise and fall, this is all of course influenced by the interest and purchasing power of the world to altcoin types that exist.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 22, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Well I also think it will happen, just hold what you have so that when it goes up you too will profit... do not panic nor sell it when the price is too low only causes dumping and you might regret it when time comes the the price value increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
Yes only this strategies that i can do now, because all my open potition in floating minus. I believe crypto market will growing again in a few month or years and the price of some crypto also will going up multiple times again. Patient wait for that is key to make profit and get rich.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 22, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Everyone says that because every year crypto market has increasing its price. Last year december was the peak.
What if in this year there are some good news for cryptocurrency so that the market start to spiking again ?
Activity: 90
June 22, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
The increase is definitely the president, and it is different for each person. Each person has different purchases, so he wants to keep on growing. Give yourself an upper limit and a lower line
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
Yes, I don't think the market this year will rise as crazy as last year, but there will still be a bull market, so we need to analyze this market and make money from this market.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
I think right now is the time to hold your investment because the market is still in the correction stage and has not fully recovered yet. If you sell your investment, you may be losing it or you may not be able to generate sufficient return, meaning no profit is earned. So it is better to hold it because we just enter the green area again and the price will surely jump in the coming months. This is a crypot world and anything can happen, the price may follow last year or maybe close to it. Do not worry, sure the price will be as normal as before.
Pages:
Jump to: