Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 60. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
hey if your question was : if everyone is holding, how the price can go up? - Its pretty simple if there are new buyers and they want  e.g. an bitcoin and everyone is holding, they need to pay higher prices, so you see, the price will rise if demand increases
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
June 21, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Holding a coin and not selling it when theres a demand. Those who would like to buy will not be able to buy at low price, most likely they will be forced to buy at a higher price. Its the the law of supply and demand in action. Holding will limit the supply and increase the price.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
all of the alts alts has the possible that it will go as the market will recover and it is more reliable when the bitcoin is recovering the huge downfall of its price, and if this bitcoin can recover all alts will be able to.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
It seems to me that now the governments of the countries will start to introduce the legislative base, that's why the market will definitely change, but it is not clear in which direction yet.
Activity: 155
June 21, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
I think when the market rebounds, the price will start to rise and you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
From historical experience, holding will rise later, especially some mainstream coins. You have to hold enough time to gain more profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
Of course, there will still be growth. The potential of this market has not yet been fully realized, the most interesting will be ahead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
very true, if the price will rise again compared to the current condition.
in the case of waiting for the price to rise does not last until the end of the year, because no one can be sure that by the end of the year the price of each market will rise.
my advice, if you want a certain thing to move with the short term to earn income in accordance with market movements.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Crypto prices are always dynamic and it is difficult to tell when you will have a dip or a peak.The best we can do is to make the most of every trend.Buy more tokens when you have a dip and do not be greedy to sell when prices move upward
Activity: 151
June 21, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Depends on what kind of coin you hold.  If this is a good coin, then most likely the price will begin to grow on it.
Activity: 91
June 21, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
Hold is very hard and patient, very few people are really capable of this, but I think that today just as very few people are capable of trading, most likely small speculation in the market and nothing more.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 10:16:51 AM
After a strong fall in the market in early 2018, prices for crypto currency began to grow around March. Now is a very good time to buy crypto currency. I think that the courses of all crypto currency in 2018 will grow at least 2-3 times.
Activity: 434
June 21, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
Yes, patience is the key to success, success for those who hold long coin, during the hold if you predict that the price will rise then you wait if the price predictions. If you do not, then you should not sell blinds.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
I am very sure if the price will rise again, because I heard the news that crytocurrency will be tested when the world cup that will soon take place in russia,
I think this can help make the price go up because cryptocurrency is very sensitive to the development of the world today.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
It seems difficult to ascertain if if we hold the bitcoin then the price will increase. Actually hold bitcoin like we gamble, but our chances are decisive. As if we see an opportunity that the price is rising then we will immediately sell it, whereas if it goes down we can either sell it at that time or keep it but there is a possibility the price will decrease.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Yes of course holding it will lead to it's price grow but sometimes it depends on your holding coin, you may have a coin that your holding but your not sure if it will really have a better future to take you to the moon. So if your not sure in a coin better to invest to a many coin as you can to get more info from investing to it.
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
In fact it is very random to guess whether the coins we hold will increase in price or go down in price. But it's also a risk we have to face, but as long as we are ready and believe it will be fine.
Activity: 129
June 19, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
If you hold good coins, then most likely when the market rebounds, the price for these coins will start to grow.
Activity: 396
June 19, 2018, 10:15:14 AM
I think the situation that can make the market rise quickly now is that more countries have announced acceptance of cryptocurrencies and more merchants have agreed to use Bitcoin as a payment method!
Pages:
Jump to: