Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 61. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Well,  it is very hard to predict whether the price coins we hold will increase or decresase
It's also a risk we have to face, but as long as we are ready and believe it will be fine.
Activity: 104
June 18, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
I agree with this view that many valuable projects break out after holding over a long period of time.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
We cannot predict the market if it will go down or go up the best way to do is hold it for a long term and sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 122
June 17, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Holding bitcoin and other altcoins can make price go up because its apply the law of supply and demand, if many people will hold their coin then i'm sure the price of it will rise due to demand of it, so we must continue to hold what we are currently holding now because it should rise in-time specially the promising coins.
Yes, it is better to hold the coins in order to get a good profit later than now to sell at a low price.
Activity: 145
June 17, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
Depends on the coin you hold.  If this is a promising coin with a good potential, then most likely the price of this coin will grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
The prediction was 1500USD, but still this price is impossible, maybe next year.
All investors are waiting for Casper update and then Price will skyrocket.

Many people here are waiting for the price like to be that skyrocket, we all need to have a patience and wait some more time in order for us to get huge income. For sure before the year ends it will happen.
Activity: 76
June 17, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
 I believe the market will rise again and we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
Now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
All of us is hoping that what we hold have a good result we no choice we need to hold what we have because if we sell it we lose our profit. Patiently waiting in the best we can do and hoping that crypto market coins will increase the again.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 04:03:49 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
It's hard to say something but I think BTC and ETH will grow in price and the whole market with them
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 17, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Yes i think so, but the circumstances that occur today make the users panic, because its value continues to decline sharply.
I still hold the bitcoin, initially i feel confused what should i do now, but my friend keep advising me to keep bitcoin, because bitcoin value will surely increase again.
Probably so many factors that affect the decline and rise in current bitcoin prices, but i'm sure by the end of this year bitcoin will pump back, hopefully its value is very high.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
I think you are right,
look at the price as it is today the best way is to hold back, but if you need something better you are patient my advice do not sell your altcoin when everyone is panicking
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 17, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
Holding bitcoin and other altcoins can make price go up because its apply the law of supply and demand, if many people will hold their coin then i'm sure the price of it will rise due to demand of it, so we must continue to hold what we are currently holding now because it should rise in-time specially the promising coins.
Activity: 476
June 17, 2018, 03:51:57 AM
i think much better to invest welknown coin like bitcoin and ethereum . two coin are profitable but longterm trade. buy for now because the price is dump buy and hold.
We should be able to survive for the long term and make a big profit is the right strategy in the crypto market. But, if you want to make a profit in the short term then trade every day and collect whatever profit you see on the first look. Just go in and out.
Activity: 193
June 17, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
i think much better to invest welknown coin like bitcoin and ethereum . two coin are profitable but longterm trade. buy for now because the price is dump buy and hold.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Definitely Hold. All the same thought that the end of a couple of years ago when there was a fall in Bitcoin's rate. Tomorrow can change something in the world and the course will go up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Hi, it's been 6 months already we are in red with quick green pic, but i'm starting to be tored of red, when the market will go up and we can stop holding
Activity: 265
June 17, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
not necessarily, usually the price will rise because the stock is limited although holding if the demand is a little and the stock much I think the price will not go up even the holder will sell cheaply as long as it can be sold,but most of time when we hold coin market go up.
Activity: 588
June 17, 2018, 03:34:15 AM
The idea of ​​the hold implies this, that is, it says that if you hold certain coins, they will sooner or later start to rise in price, because the demand on the market will exceed the bids, which means that the prices should go up to suit the holders.
Activity: 92
June 17, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
the market is very dependent on what is happening in the world, hence not only from the economy, but also from politics. I think that so far there are no special prospects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
It's not that easy, just holding a coin doesn't means that its price will go up. You have to do some basic research on the coin, if it has a bright future, has many real world used cases, has a competent dev team who have the capabilities to develop the coin and if the coin isn't over valued than there is a fair chance of the price going up.
Pages:
Jump to: