Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 62. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
Most often, if you hold promising coins, then after the market returns to the price of these coins will begin to grow.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
selling at low prices in crypto-currency stock exchanges will cost you money. so it is most logical to wait for the stock market to rise by making a holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 16, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
The prediction was 1500USD, but still this price is impossible, maybe next year.
All investors are waiting for Casper update and then Price will skyrocket.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
That really is your best choice when you see the prices of the cryptocurrencies going down. Just hold your coins for as long as it takes for the prices to recover so you can sell the coins for a good price. What makes prices go up is demand, the more people invest in cryptocurrencies then the more the prices will go up. It will just take time but we will see another bull.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
there are several ways to increase the price of an existing coin. can by buying, holding and investing. in many ways, this will be very capable to increase the price of coins and make it expensive in the future. with a high price can bring coins into coins that are very capable for reliable future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Holding wont help the price of a certain coin go up. It just a mentality that don't sell your coins until the price rise up. for sure that the price will go up if the price drops so much because there will be somebody will buy many coins while the price is low and thats the cue that the price will rise up again if many people started buying again.

Indeed. The cryptocurrency market is just like any other market that moves up and down based on the supply and demand principle. The only difference is that Cryptocurrency is more unstable than that of the foreign exchange market. Prices can go as high or as low as possible. You have to learn how to hold your horses and hodl.
Yes it is not always possible, holding is good but need a patience. I think it is a strategy because we are given the option to sell, buy or hold a coin. So I think we should look at the conditions and situations because it is the real thing that will determine what we will get. Take advantage of any momentum that exists because when we are on the right timing then we will get the best results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 16, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
That has been the trend. Price always going up and down. Hold your coins and wait for market to recover. Smart Investors has always used this strategy to make good returns.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
It's really hard to hold, we are all hoping that the price will go up, sometimes we always say or think to hold it for long time but we ended to sell it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:17:35 PM
It is not a secret that the whole market is on the very bottom right now. So i prefer to hold all of my assets and i am waiting for this crypto spring.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
One thing i have noticed is that, if coins appreciate in price, it has the impact of news on it. Whereas on the other hand, if prices dump, it is caused majorly by news. So, if there are encouraging and bigger information, prices of coins will pump.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Bitcoin's gone up more than probably any other coin since inception. Like 100,000sX ROI since 2011. Unfortunately it's 2018 right now.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
yes, better to hold coins, now market is red but its temporarily so coming months market will grow up the will receive good profits, this is the right time to invest on coins because coins available low price now     
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
Holding is main thing in crypto space i guess. Also the price of any thing, no matter what market, depends on demand and supply ratio. If more people will come into crypto sphere and wants to buy bitcoin in first choice then obviously the price of bitcoin will increase as the supply is limited.

Bro, trading often gives much more profit. However, this month is the time for holding. The cryptocurrencies' prices are extremely low, and trading will hardly bring the desired profit. It is better to wait for some time.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I think the market will recover itself within next 4 or 5 days, selling at this prices is a very risky job and if I been instead of you, I did not sell my coins on this condition an waiting for recovering of the market.
Yes, it is better to wait for the market to recover and then sell the coins.  Now the price is very low.
June 15, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Actually better for the moment we are holding just once was our assets to the fore if later the price will go up again, because I am deeply convinced that the price of all coin will surely rise again.
Activity: 92
June 14, 2018, 09:29:07 PM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
June 14, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
Holding wont help the price of a certain coin go up. It just a mentality that don't sell your coins until the price rise up. for sure that the price will go up if the price drops so much because there will be somebody will buy many coins while the price is low and thats the cue that the price will rise up again if many people started buying again.

Indeed. The cryptocurrency market is just like any other market that moves up and down based on the supply and demand principle. The only difference is that Cryptocurrency is more unstable than that of the foreign exchange market. Prices can go as high or as low as possible. You have to learn how to hold your horses and hodl.
Activity: 101
June 14, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
It all depends on what kind of coins it is.  If promising coins, then there is more chance that when the market is stable the price will start to rise.
Activity: 31
June 14, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold you digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than squander your assets then loss a lot in the process, and the added non profit due to non generation of enough returns.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

I think the market will recover itself within next 4 or 5 days, selling at this prices is a very risky job and if I been instead of you, I did not sell my coins on this condition an waiting for recovering of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: