Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 86. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
Such conversations always begin when the market is at the bottom. And it's not surprising. This is always the case. But you need to have patience and wait. Very soon the market will reverse and all prices will start to grow. Just need to wait and do not panic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
Prices can go up due to various market circumstances such as all kinds of regulations or just high demand. Hodl strategy is okay until you are totally sure that your coins are worth growing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 03:50:05 AM
yea, im a holder too, still believe crypto will get better soon and token or coin we hold will rise again.
Activity: 146
April 12, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
Yes it is true that holding will help you increase the price but not all the time because if there are huge numbers of dumps then tendency the value will drop more and you will lose more than what you should have. But holding may result to good thing as well most specially if ICO has a good project and was able to initiate this successfully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 12, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
it will surely rise, but it is impossible to know how long it will take.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
The right time to hold your coin is when you buy it for a very cheap price. For example now because Altcoin has been destroyed due to Bitcoin which dropped dramatically.
I think at this time is the cheapest price to buy altcoin and if you hold it, you will get 3x profit if you are patient.

But the world of Crypto is hard to predict. It's better if you play short-term and take profit between 10-20% only.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I agree that there will be no such explosive growth as in December and we should prepare for a slow return to the levels of the past winter. Buying cryptocurrency should be seen as a longterm investment and should not rush to sell coins.
Activity: 798
April 12, 2018, 03:21:31 AM
I do believe that price affecting by supply and demand. If many holder wont selling their token and demand on that token increasing, price will following increase. If that good coin and have product, I am believe the demand always increasing because peoples always see which token have great price in the future
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 03:17:29 AM
according to this we hold and hold altcoin it will raise the price of altcoin and can increase altcoin popularity, therefore we can hold or sell because now is the right time to buy altcoin but risk every purchase altcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 12, 2018, 02:38:48 AM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
hold best coin is best decision and u will get lowerst risk in crypto. do short term trading make you rich fast but also have alot of risk to loose too. do alot anylizing before make a decision but you must prepare for ur self to anything could happend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
in my own opinion it took a long time to hold back until the price back to normal because the current development is very slow.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
Though holding is a good virtue, but for this market, you can't a prediction that holding can be good. I am holding many coins and I am in huge loss now. One day when the price will increase then I will make profits! But that one day when will come? I don't know. So, Live trading is far better than holding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 12, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
If you're a long term holder then the price shouldn't be bothering you because at the first place you're not selling it. And I know you have trust in your coin that's why you're holding it and hoping that it will give you a significant amount of profit so for the meantime take advantage of the bearish market and buy.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Yes, he will pick up. But not now, the downward trend continues, and there are only rebounds and no major changes. So for the time being I am not ready to invest. Wait for the second half to consider.
Activity: 336
April 12, 2018, 12:51:15 AM

I do believe prices of different Alts are all down due to price corrections that is happening in the market and also due to regulations made into different countries to limit access to the crypto world.Just keep on hodling and the patience you were putting into would generate a great profit for you.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 12, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Holding is a good strategy in earning altcoins but it is not always applicable everytime because there are coins that are pumping and when it decreases, it will never go up that high again. So monitor your coin and think wisely every time you hold or trade.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 12:08:33 AM
A price will increase depending on the market movement. All we have to do is monitor the market movement.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 11, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
i think if you have some good coins, holding for long term can help you earn some money, just forget about the prices now, and keep patient to wait for long enought to get your profit goal

This is the best advice. If the coins are good, just hold and wait for better times. This correction is almost over and the sun is going to shine again.

well said. and for me, that's the most reason behind why people are holding their Crypto Assets for the reason of keeping them for long-term.
But the real situation isn't the same because as you can see on the coin exchanges, people keep on trading even they lose their Crypto and money just to keep it in motion.
I choose to hold my crypto assets due for my long term goals and only if holders and thinking the same then the price value of a coin will eventually go higher as the actual circulation is too limited.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 11, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

I do believe that if everyone will hold their Crypto Assets let's say around 80% of the coin holders will hold their coins then that would make a huge impact on coin price value as the actual circulation is very limited due to holders are keeping their coins on their wallets.
But that's not the real case as the earlier statement is very impossible to happen.
people would dump their coins for a lot of reasons and that's why coins are struggling their price growth because they often dong trades no matter how much they lose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 06:14:32 PM
Hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. But, If you want to profit in short-term then trade daily and accumulate whatever profit you see in the first look. Just enter and exit.
Pages:
Jump to: